Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3698
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:11 pm

Rolland looked at the currently folded up letter that Uma had shoved into him with a small sigh, "Here we go again." He muttered to himself before unfolding the letter to read it properly. He had noticed the sky had gotten darker after his fight with the arch angels, but with the adrenaline pumping he wasn't bothered by the fact the clouds were suddenly completely covering the sky.

"So that's how bad you're going to spite her I see." He spoke watching her lay back into the bed. He was sure to pull himself against her back and his arms wrapped around her body, "You know. If I try to go as far as I did trying to fight those arch angels, everyone might find out I've been lying about the fact I'm not exactly human." He spoke running his fingers through the fur on her belly, "Someone might think that I'm trying to do something. Maybe they might think I'm trying to overthrow the royals." He pressed a soft kiss to the back of her neck while trying to see if he could sway her, "I don't think that the king would take that well. Might try to have us caught and hung." His fingers stopped just short of reaching between her legs and before he could try anything, "So just one little act might put us in better standing. Maybe get us a bigger house. Might need that in the coming years. Or maybe if there was something else you wanted." His fingers started running circles through the fur on her hips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/absolutely_weaponized/
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7835
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:02 am

Uma looked thought the paper and didn’t speak a single word, as the morning raise. The dark clouds didn’t move , like last night there was no sign of winds, and or cold temperature. It was warm, but dark like the night sky. The full hours has pasted for the villagers to start they’re morning choirs. Once again every one didn’t seem to worry all that much thinking that it might be the rainy season coming early this year. The window still fully open the demoness keep her eyes in the sky, and no single sign of change occurred.

Uma felt her master move from under her and heard the heavy charm in his voice greeting her. Normally Uma wouldn’t care but this time, she felt her dark soul melt alittle from his kind words. The demoness snapped out of that thought process and shoved the letter over to Rolland.” Here it’s from the queen, she wants me .. well us to do him a mission.” She paused and pointed out the window giving him an idea as to what that mission is.

The letter said:
dear sir infero of the great holy kingdom, the king and I have a very important mission you much succeed in. The dark clouds above you is a strong curse that must be removed by all cost, but this curse can only be removed by a demonic power aka dark magic. Which your slave possess , do the job right and we will forgive her out burst and allow her to return to the castle with you or to give the thing her own missions.
Love the queen”

Uma rolled her eyes at the letter and relaxed her head on the bed not having time for the women’s shit talk. “ am not helping a golden rat, your on your own boi.” She muttered just laying in bed and enjoying the soft fabric, as she didnt seem to care about being fully naked under the sheets. Feeling her master move from under her Uma shrugs and relaxes some more. “ don’t blame me if she back stabs you~” Uma chuckles from her words as it was both true and false.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:39 am

The king in turn did as the queen wished and placed himself back down under his sheets. His eyes ventured up to Angela as she stood vigilant over him, even as sleep began to wash over him once more and his breathing became relaxed for the moment, "Good night my queen." He whispered before sleep finally overtook him.

Rolland stirred briefly when she whispered and a single eye seemed to flutter half lidded. Half asleep, Rolland shifted himself so he could press a soft kiss to Uma's lips, "Good morning beautiful." He spoke with a tone that said that he was still in the process of waking up. His other eye finally found itself opening while he seemed to watch her as much as she watched him, "Something the matter?" He continued as his eyes scanned her over and noticed the paper in her hand. His sleep addled mind didnt seem to connect the paper to what she was doing now.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:50 am

The queen heard his every one and with that her large angelic wings closed up and Angela slowly removed her body from his giving him a gentle hand clap. “ as expected, your a cleaver human my lord.” with that said the angel stood by his bed and watched him get close to his bed. The angel gave him a calm hand gesture to his bed telling the king to rest some more before the new day begins. As Angela watched her master get into bed she stayed silent and remain by his bed side like a statue showing no sine of movement nor fatigue. After a moment of silence Angela spoke once more. “ good night lord, let’s hope you find your self a women to carry your child before dead.” she addressed slowly turning her head to stare and watch him sleep.

Meanwhile halfway through out the night, the window is wide open. And a white dove flew into the room, and resting its feet into one of the horns on uma. This only got her head to tilt up and see the paper made bird. Umabslowly moved her hand to her horn and placed the small bird close to her finger pulling her hand down to get a closer look at the bird. And soon after this the bird turned into a sheet of paper.

The paper just asked to send in Rolland’s and his pet demon to remove the curse that was placed in the sky just a day or so but this began to worry about the other town people and or like many guested it might be demons? So to avoid this the king has sent uma a request to see if she can remove the clouds. She turned her head to the dark sky and began to ponder and as she waited for her owner to wake up uma places the letter aside and began to think about a few things.

“ she’s an angel shouldn’t she be doing this ? Or can’t see? Might be blood magic or dark magic She doesn’t know. So I have no choice... might as well take Rolland with me ..” she whispered to her self while watching her lover sleep
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:58 pm

Rolland tried to keep himself awake for as long as he can so he could hear her tell him she would stay. His eyes and the excitement for the day however finally started taking it's toll on him. His eyes closed and his breathing signalled that he had fallen asleep with Uma pressed into his body, his hand slowly pulling loose from her hip that would keep her pressed into him. Even asleep, Rolland seemed to smile to the words she whispered and the nuzzling into his chest.

The king simply watched his queen and the way her body seemed to want to completely reveal itself to him despite the meaning that Angela spoke about. The set backs and the downsides to what would happen if he were forced to take his queen to have an heir. The part that seemed to hit the most was the idea that his child with the queen would have no humanity to it, those words even seemed to over ride the fact that she was pressing her body into him.

"No." He spoke calmly and looking away from Angela, "I do not think I have that much desperation. At least not yet." The King's gaze would flutter between his queen's face and to the breasts that Angela seemed to want to flaunt to him, "I merely wished to know what may happen if time runs far too short and I have no other options." He tried keeping his cool before the overwhelming presence that Angela emanated could cause him to relapse into his sickness, "I will start looking to the peasants if need be. You are the last resort my queen."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:43 am

Uma pressed her ear close to his chest and listened to the sound of his heart beat. Then his heart beat skip a beat when he asked about Uma trying to leave again. The room agent quite, Uma didn't say a single word after moments past and Rolland is seconds from slumber Uma spoke in a soft gentle voice. " this world makes it hard to live alone with out you, be greatful you have me." She stayed silent once more and snuggles into his chest some more watching him sleep in her arms.

The curse is important to remove as soon as possible as well finding an hire to the next generation. Angel walked past her king and walked once again to his work table pulling out a white paper and repeating the same process she did to the other note. She hated to do this but hade no choice. Whitening down the letter she heard the voice of a desperate man, and a question she never thought she would hear .

Her movement on the paper stopped and gently placed the half finished paper on the desk before turning her head to look at him. " the rummers they speak is false but not fully." the angel explained picking up the paper once more and finished up the note before turning it into a bird this time and it soon flow away. Once this was over Angela turned her head to the king not showing any emotion like always , her top wings flinched a little and they her wings spread out, filling up almost the full room at how large her wings are.

"once an angel loses one purely they no longer become pure angels but instead fallen angels. And there is a reason for this. she raised her hand showing all five fingers, then her other hand grabbed her first finger and began to explain. " we angels follow 5 rules. Shall should not steal, shall should not feel jealousy, shall not feel lust, shall not feel pity, shall not feel anger. " she pused for a brief moment letting the king think about this before she spoke once more. " so once a fallen angel, I do not lose my wings, but my powers loses its shine, and reviles my true form.. are you going to sacrifice my power? My angelic form to have your child? And be warned the child you will have .."[i ] she began to float only one foot off the ground Angela got close to her king. As the silk of her dress rub close to his clothing, her large breast pressed close to his, whispering into his ear. [i] " your hire will not be human or not look human in the slightest, are you this desperate? " she whispered

Angela doesn't care for many things, but for one thing she doesn't want to become a fallen angel. Tho she ponder about somthing, yes fallen angels are indeed weeker then angels but. Fallen angels are not week against dark magic and blood magic which is a pulse side, and fallen angels are still stronger then demons. Angela was thinking about the pros and cons of becoming a fallen angel. She stayed lost in her own world waiting for her master to make a choice.

The only pluse side to the king is a longer life span. Once a human takes the purely of an angel they are giving lives from the others angels have taken long ago. So the king will live up to 88 with no issues other then a annoying cough. So there is a upside to this, but Angela didn't tell him that because she knows how humans can get blinded when it comes to getting more lives on them.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:21 am

"Of course it is sweet heart." Rolland spoke savoring the warmth he felt from his demoness pressed into his side. At the sound of a moan from when he had stroked Uma's tail, Rolland shifted ever so slightly to look to his lover, "Maybe not right now Uma, but I'm sure that little spot will come in quite handy later." He teased tempted to stroke her tail again, but resisted the urge so that the moment wouldn't be ruined.

Rolland's grin slowly changed itself to a comforted smile even as Uma wrapped her legs over his and pulled herself onto his body. His hand continued to ardently mindedly stroke her hips while pressed into him, "You're still going to be here when I wake up, right Uma?" He asked wondering if she was going to at least try to run away again, even if there was the barrier preventing her from leaving him.

The king in return of Angela's denial rested his hands on his lap, "I am certain that Rolland has her under control now." He answered shortly and let the silence permiate the room, "We do not have many options if we are to lift that spell you speak of. Unless you wish for that spell to remain."

The king felt the air grow heavy between them, like an invisible smoke that threatened to strangle him. That cloud thankfully disappeared when the paper fox arrived to leave its message for them. Judging by the queen's tone, it was best to get the bad news out of the way now, "Just get the bad news out of the way." He waved his hand while he braced himself.

Then came the news that the guild had no one that could be suitable for bringing him an heir for the crown. He hung his head almost accepting that his kingdom would soon fall because of this, "Angela." He started while he thought of the question, "There are many rumors of what may happen should a human have his way with an angel. Are there any truth to those rumors?" He asked thinking of the last desperate action to bring an heir to the throne.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:55 am

Uma turned her head away pouting slightly. " pfft! No! It's called sarcasm! " she yelled with her body still pressed close to her owner as his hands traveled down to play with her stun of a tail she jumped in his arms and let out a very cute moan. " d-don't ! Touch my tail please! " with a soft honey like voice . His deep chuckled rang through her ear from his deep chest. Uma didn't say a word as it was now Comfort cuddling time between the two lovers.

Uma rested her head on his chest with her horns pointing away from him, her chest close to his as well but her legs wrapped around Rolland's legs. Her arms wrapped around his his broad shoulders. As the dark sky's remain the same the demoness begins to ponder.

Now that I'm stuck with this new life of mine, until the demon race increases to rule over the humans. But until then am stuck with this man, not to bad. Tho that angel, am shocked to see this kingdom still stands. To bad humans don't know how deadly those fuckers are.. but oh well, she will fuck up one day and I'll enjoy every moment of it~

Uma remain silent waiting for her master to sleep, she wasn't sleepy, she won't be sleepy any time soon as being a demon such as her self. Demons don't require sleep , eat, or any other humans needs. So Uma remain silent unless her master wishes for somthing.

The angel stood tall calm, like always almost like her little tantrum never happen. As the king added about bringing the clam demon of Rolland the angel refused. " my lord please reconsider! What if she turns a full 180 and kills her owner and me? Then what? You are aware that a dark magic and strong blood magic is a angels weekness? she paused for a moment as the air around them grow more dense in between them.

Before moments pasted and a small white fox crawled out from the open window, the fox was made of paper and made its way to the queen. Once at her feet and fox later over and soon after this the body of the fox open up to a stack of papers. Angels raised an eye brow if anyone could see that is, and this the angel bend over to pick up the papers and begin to read though them. " my lord, wish for the good news of the bad news ?" she asked in a calm tone.

Once more she awaited the answer from her lord. There was now two prablems going on:first the king needs a hire and soon before his illness kills him. And second the unknown curse must be dealt with as soon as possible. The first important one was his next hire to his throne and that was where the bad news await. " my lord, a year ago many of the adventures died in a battlefield against the dragons in the Far East.. there is but one women left.. and sadly my lord she is not fit to carry your child, and alas she's is far to young." the angel spoke not showing any sadness and or anger just in her calm voice. But this was a bad thing, finding a strong warrior women is hard enough. And finding one that is fit to carry the kings hire is even harder so the fact that the only three women warriors ended up passing away in a dangerous battle gives the king no choice but to either break the royal rule, and or find a women that will not open her large mouth to give the next hire to his royal throne.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:31 pm

Rolland's arm slowly snaked under Uma's frame and down her spine when she rested her head on his chest, "Kind of funny in a morbid sort of way." His hand briefly brushed over the stub of her tail before he pulled her in so that they were both tightly pressed into one another, "If I didn't know better if say you were complimenting me." He spoke with a small chuckle that Uma was sure to have heard through his chest. Absent of his thoughts, his hand began stroking her hips and along her curves.

The king shifted his gaze for but a second to Angela, somehow there was a feeling in his spine that she was only telling him what he was wanting to hear, "Yes. I need to be sure he will not try anything. If he is half demon, he should have gone mad by now." He mused the last piece to himself before allowing Angela the tasks that she assigned to herself. For the best of the kingdom's future.

The king shielded his eyes from the light that Angela used in her spell. Only for his own shock to well up when he heard the much younger voice come from the body of a much more developed woman. It was so jarring to hear that the king had nearly lost his balance, even the fact that the sky hadn't altered after the spell hadn't surprised him more than that sudden departure from what he was used to, "I understand." He started as he recovered and tried to slow his heart beat, "There is no way you can lift this strange curse then." He spoke more as an affirmation to himself than to clarify with Angela.

There was a moment of silence between him and Angela before he perked his head up, "Rolland's demon. Perhaps she can help us lift this curse." He blurted put without thinking, "I'm sure that Rolland has eased her attitude after your interaction with the she demon."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:09 am

Uma rested her head into his chest hearing his words, as he spoke his true race Uma wasn't shocked but nether was she expected for him to be a half demon. So that makes sense in a way, a half demon... how odd, I thought- her own thoughts soon disappear hearing his heart beat from under her. The demoness remain silent for a long period of time, slowly moving her hands to each side holding the bed sheets as she pulled her body up a little more. Keeping her horns from poking her master Uma didn't move her head to speak but remain to keep her head in his chest. " interesting, I thought of much. Oddly enough most half demons don't last long. I've seen a few make it to their 20s before going insane with power and killing them selfs. Bravo to you." She calmly spoke letting out a light chuckle.

The queen remain silent listening to her master blabbering for a moment or so before the angel spoke. " your strongest warrior might indeed be a half demon, I'll keep in a close eye on him. " or corse that in it self was a lie Angela didn't care if this demon killed the king, but she knows that she was sent on this land to protect the royal family for a reason.

The first request she did was walk over to her owners desk and pulling out a blank sheet of paper. Next she pluck a single white feather from her wings and began to writ onto the paper stating the following words.

" dear great warriors of the royal Capital lean me your eyes for a brief importance letter. The king will gather his greatest items and men to your location. All strong women of any guild must be there by high noon, or else they will miss the chance to bare the king an hire for the next generation to come. Please prepare for our visit.

Love the queen "

Once the letter was written she folded the paper in half and lifted it up changing the paper into a butterfly made of only paper. The snow whit bug fly out the door to deliver the message as told now next Angela sigh softly to do the next deed.

Walking ever so closely to the door feeling no trace of wind or cold temperature, still in her silk whit dress, showing almost every thing of her body that only the king has seen.

I hope this isn't some curse if it is- this will be troubled some news.she thought worried about the outcome of this test run, as she was doing this for a experiment rather then a request in her eyes.

Placeing the pitcher of water at the small wooden table next to her owners bed. Angela open her arms and there only four of her six wings spread wide a soft white light gleam from her pure white wings and there the goddess place a counter spell pointing twords the sky. " shining sun! " and there a large beam of light came out from the angel body and to the night sky and after a few seconds the beam was long gone and the sky remain the same.

There the angel gasped in shook. Her wings still out flapping side to side keeping the angel from falling over in disbelief. She remain silent as the spell she used worked no doubt about it. But the spell she caster to remove the acting spell in the sky was to strong so it didn't brake or removed the spell. Her loving kind gentle voice broke for the first time her owner got to hear her true voice. " h-how can this be?!" Her voice sounded like a very young women, around 11 or so but with a hint of sourness to it. " who could have placed a dark magic curse ?!" She yelled showing anger until she took a deep calm breath then she turned her head over to her master and bowed getting on one knee.

" my lord! I deeply apologize for the tone of voice I have made you hear! It is a rather displeasing sounds you have ever heard! I was just upset that the spell in the sky isn't just some simple spell my lord but a curse! And I can not help you in removing it... the only things that can remove it are... demons or undead race.." she spoke still keeping her voice calm, she was more upset that the spell didn't brake and that who ever made this spell either hates angels or arch angels, the clouds in the sky didn't seem to bother anyone but what worried many was that in any moment a horrible storm will brake loss and kill any to every one on sight. And or monsters might fly down from the sky to kill any one the possibilitys are endless . So the main plan is to remove this spell as soon as possible.

The angel slowly lifted her knee up and stood straight keeping her blank expression in check while watching her onwer think of an idea to fix this issue.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:05 pm

Rolland let out a sigh when Uma brought up the fact that he did indeed say that he would have told her about the aura that he had, "I suppose that I did promise." He muttered now resting himself back against the pillow, "As long as you don't say anything to anyone." He took in a deep breath to ready himself for her reaction, "I'm not entirely human. Mother was a human, father was one of the first demons that had come through. A demon of the draconic variety. Sort of why I'm so proficient with fire magic, and why I fly into a berserk rage when I get too into a fight." He spoke looking up at the ceiling, "I'm sure they're both looking at me where ever they are with disdain doing what I do." He spoke expecting Uma to make some sort of comment.

The king looked to the near apathetic queen when she told him that what he felt was a demonic aura. It sent some more chills down his spine that he had someone that had that sort of capability, some part of him thankful that the warrior in question was still loyal to him, "If he is some kind of half devil, or anything of the like, no one has ever said anything of it. Until now, it was never in question that he was such a creature. He had always just been a warrior under my employ." His face looked grim, like it was possible that he would have his seat threatened by one of his own soldiers.

He shook the thought out of his head and took a breath to calm himself now that her touch calmed the irritation in his throat, "Yes. Send a message to the guild. If any are awake, we should receive a reply shortly." His eye brow arched at the request to see about clearing the sky, "Yes please." He started now getting his breath together, "Those shadows make me feel even more uneasy." He spoke watching the sky though now questioning the fact that the queen wanted to clear everything out with nothing in return.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:30 pm

She recalled what rolland promised her back at the village. Her eyes goat eyes turned looking up at her owner giving him a calm look in her eyes. " you did promise me you'll explain to me of your demonic aura.. " she spoke letting him trace his finger up and down between her chest. Before he answered her question Uma spoke once more. " your aura was something I've only seen in my realm... demons stronger then I hade such power within them selfs.. how could a human such as your self gain such power ? I need to know." Her calm voice turned sour as she keeped her eyes on him and him alone.

The angel stood there not moving an inch or showing any sort of sympathy for the slowly dieing king. Her wings still closed and her stance of holding the pitcher didn't seem to move one inch. Like a statue, motionless , watching her master lean close to the window dieing on his own coughing. Angels in the lore has the power to heal and or revive any human or any being with a heart beat. But as Uma has out right blurred out at how dark and selfish angels are she is telling the truth.

Angels do not care about nothing but them selfs, but no human believes such lies. Demons however has seen first hand at how ugly they really are, both physical and mental. Angels will only heal, and or revive a human if they get something in return. Sadly they do not take souls like demons used to long ago, no, they take life. For example.

Long ago a 17 year old man gazed apone a beautiful angel with four lushes wings and a blue halo resting around her forehead. This angel saw that this man was struggling from day to day life and he was. Forced to live day after day catering for a women he was forced to be with because of her rich family tree. On his hands and knees he made a request to kill the women he so hated to get her full wealth. But alas the angel didn't give his wish unless he gives a few of his years to the angel. The 17 year old man didn't understand what she meant so he accepted her deal. He didn't know what soon to come as the next week the women he hated was dead and the money he so longing waited for was now in his grasp but looking into the mirror to see him self. He was no longer 17 but 55.

Angels don't believe in taking the souls of the humans, they would rather remove the years of their life time to end the process of their life span.

This angel goes by many names, as she has been in the royal family for many many years. At first she was named elis j Elizabeth, then rose alander lon , then Angela longcraft and so forth. But the nick name that was placed onto her was both 'queen' and 'angela' the angel never mind the name change or the name picked for her, as long as the humans don't do anything to hasty then there was no problem.

Once her king relaxed his throats the queen spoke in her calm tender voice that can melt any mans heart. " hmm, my lord I do believe I know what you speak of " she paused and began to ponder, a human with that much demonic energy only meant one thing, he can be a half demon and or he might have made a bet with a demon long ago and won that said bet. " his demonic aura is rather stunning my lord, you sure he isn't some half demon? Or part demon of any sort ?" she replayed once more, he may not be able to see her eyes but Angela can see him clearly through her crown.

Slowly making her way to the king she looked to be floting and slowly making her way over to her king before gently placing her hand onto his dry throats and there a cooling breeze rush through his ruined throat once she removed her cold touch from his throats the angel gently spoke one more this time her voice getting a little deeper. " my lord since you are awake allow me to send send a message to the adventure guild to await your presence my lord~ also one last thing. " she paused and stood next to the window slowly turning her head up watching the dark sky's only getting darker. " if you wish I can remove these dark shadows from the sky? A simple magic spell should remove them." in all honesty Angela didn't really care about the sky or her king, but she has been doing this for so many years so to her it's almost the same old thing over and over again.

It's true angels can use any sort of spell to remove the dark clouds from the sky or save the land from something dyer but again angels never do this for free only if it has something to do with them in the future. But the test of this was to see if the clouds are still above because of a long lasting spell or the worse case scenario, a blood magic curse. Blood magic, is angels biggest weakness as that's the only magic as well as dark magic can defeat a strong angel like Angela.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Rolland allowed Uma to move enough for her to relax herself on the bed next to him, though he did shift himself so that one of his hands ran along her stomach. There was a sense of self indulgent pride hearing her voice confirming that he had preformed well. There was some silence between the two of them before he finally spoke up, "Something on your mind Uma?" He asked now running a few fingers through her fur and between the canyon between her firm breasts and back down her belly.

The king started coughing himself awake only a few hours after he had actually tried to get any sort of rest. Once the coughing fit ended he peered up to see the queen there before him and the sight of her in the see through gown. Had it not been for the facts that he had grown used to the displays that she would present as well as the myriad of rumors that flooded his mind, he possibly would have been surprised by the sight of his queen's voluptuous body before him. Once his coughing fit had ended, he pulled himself from the bed and set himself upright with the glass of water right beside him, "Thank you my queen." He spoke taking a hold of the glass and slowly sipping away at the liquid that seemed to cool the burning sensation that welled up through his throat.

The king looked more tired after his sleep than he did before he set himself down to sleep. Absently, his eyes traced the pictures of the last possible lines of his family should he not have an heir to the throne. His head jumped up when the queen had addressed him, nearly a minute had passed in the awkward silence before his gaze shifted back down, "I am aware that I have one foot in the grave my queen. No amount of medicine or forced sleep will make me forget that." He spoke in a somber tone right before he stood up and walked to the closest window to try and breath in some fresh air. Now that his throat stopped throbbing from his coughing fit, he smirked at the idea of going to the adventurer's guild, "Oh I'm sure that they are just going to love having me go back there for another of their warriors." He started to chuckle only for another, lighter, coughing fit started up where he leaned up against the window sill to support himself until the coughing subsided again.

"Already stole away their strongest fire wielder. Now I'm going to steal away a strong woman." Once again he pulled himself upright to look at the ominous sky above them, "Speaking of." He spoke turning to the barely covered angel in his room, "When Rolland entered the throne room to report, I felt something strange. Just, a chill that crawled up my spine. It's something that I never felt before, like his very presence was trying to strangle me. Only, he didn't even look like he didn't know he was giving off that feeling." He took a few steps back to the water to cool his throat again, "Do you know what that was? It couldn't have been anything natural."

(I've been paying attention, don't worry. And I can always look back on the posts that have them if I do forget something.)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:23 am

Her yellow eyes looked over to her master. Uma knew that there was no way out of this, even if she managed to leave and try to get a life of her own it still wouldn't help her. As she learned no human would ever welcome her with open arms because of her race. Her body leaned close to his rubbing her face onto his chest , the calming sound of his heart rate relaxed her body. As her master spoke Uma slowly moved her head up to look at her master." Oh, I enjoyed it very much master~" she purred slowly moving her nude body off from him and lay back onto the soft mattress. The demoness stayed silent for a moment,lost in thought.

The skys remain dark and gray even after they have finished they're mission. No one was aware of what's to come.

((If u would like to play the king that would be nice~ the king is a wise man, but he's greedy with power~ also I hope you read the info about the royal family and stuff because it will come and handy~ ))

The moon is high in the sky, but no one can tell because of the dark clouds above them. No winds, no sounds of thunder not even a change in temperature. This only brought more questions as to why the weather didn't change back? And why out of the blue? Every one seem to ask the very same questions.

In the castle of the great king, on the second floor in his chambers . His room having one main window twice the size of any normal size window, with a clean wooden frame and polish to it. On the wall are small photo frames of either him self, the queen , or his sister. Sadly many years ago his sister has died off because of a illness that could not be cured by any magical means, he has asked the angel to save his sister but alas not even the power of this goddess could save his lovely sister.

What worried many others as well as him self, is that he never got the chance to make an hire to his throne. Sadly the king only has one choice which was to pick the strongest female warrior and make a child with her. At this point in time the king could mate with the great angel but there is a rule in the royal family which is to never take the purely from the angel or else. There has been many to many rumors as to what will happen if the angel loses one purely but no king doesn't dare to take chances.

His wall paper a dark blue, with white trims around the edges. The window wide open hoping any sign of wind would blow from the outside, but so far nothing. His room would be swollowed by darkness, but small flickers of light can be seen. Two candles lite one by each side of his bed, having a king size bed his covers white with yellow hand stitched design marked onto the blanket. The bed frame hand carved by the most skilled craftsmen in the land, same with his work table that was 27 feet away from him close to the wall the dark would having small detail work on the legs of the table as well as the smaller crafts like small golden bobs to open the draws with ease.

Next to the side of his bed standing straight holding a pitcher of water, the women wearing a long white dress. The dress it self didn't seem eye catching other then the fact that is was see through. Her large breast followed with her pink nipples can be seen as well as her wonderful curved hips. On her face is a golden crown that covered hafe her face and like a crown it hade three cones sticking up , as well it was ingaved with jewels that no man has ever seen, only her lips could be seen because of her crown. Normally she would let her hair lose letting other see her wonderful golden locks but around this time she puts it in a bun. Her wings closed and close to her back this angel didn't just have two wings but 6. Just the other 4 are in her back and would not be released unless her master her king commands her to do so or to fly to a high altitude.

She stood there like a statue, not moving ever since her master whent to bed. The kingdoms main warriors and many others have seen this king grow ill by the day and many people worry that if this king goes then all hope is lost. The angel knows of this but didn't wish to help the sick and dying. It's been hours when the king slept, and as he does the beautiful angel makes her way from the position she was in for hours to the open window, still holding the filled pitcher the 'queen' study the sky began to ponder. "how odd, seems like the sky hasn't changed. " she paused and slowly walked over to her masters bed hearing the sounds of groaning. " ah, water my lord." she calmly spoke watching him move up from his sleeping posture. As the angel began to pour water into his glass cup resting next to a wooden small table on the side of his bed. The women stopped and moved her head up to look at him. " enjoy your sleep my lord? Or is there something puzzling you?" she asked in a warm loving voice fit for any wife.

Standing up straight she keep an blank expression and awaited any orders and or commands he wished for her to make. After he spoke the angel raised her left hand spiking him from speaking. "sorry lord, but have you checked the adventure guild to see if any strong women has interest you? You are aware death is only drawing near you." she spoke before putting her left hand down to hold the pitcher up right.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:51 pm

(All cool. I'll try and see what I can do when you do get online)

Rolland gripped the sheets besides Uma's shoulders while keeping his eyes focused on his demoness. His breathing hastened with every minute that they remained connected. He couldn't help but to smile when he heard her voice nearly singing while she called him master, "Yes," He spoke past a grunt while he leaned in to speak in her ear, "I am your master." After some time the other sounds in the room faded away the more he focused on Uma and their session lasting as long as was possible between them.

He could feel his finish approaching once Uma's walls began to try and milk him for his seeds. As hard as he tried to make the session last, his and her desire for release overrode everything else. His lips pressed tightly into a passion filled kiss as he drove everything he had into Uma. Shortly after Uma could feel herself being filled to the brim once more by her master's thick seeds. Slowly he pulled his lips from hers with deep breaths to help him recover from their second session, "Enjoy yourself, my Uma?" He asked slowly tracing his fingers over her fur and up to her chin to ensure she look him in the eye when she answered him even as she relaxed after attempting to have her carry his child.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:34 am

(( thanks also I won't be on as much like I was before)

Uma couldn't help her self, feeling his shaft enter her tight welcoming warmth. His thrust picked up, he increased his speed the bed slowly rocking side to side the faster he when. Uma couldn't resist her hips moved to follow his thrust, her hands gripped the fabric from underneath her. " master~!" She moaned in a high pitch voice that only he has heard from his time alone. Her walls covered in her juices from her owners movements. The rooms filled with different sorts of sounds, the bed being one, and the squishing sounds of water being rubbed together by two hands.

After some time uma was lost in full pleasure as she shifted her hips faster, and moaned even louder , her body shivered even though it's warm. Her mouth open more then she arched her back and her hind legs tighten more around her masters waist . Uma was trying to say something but air was stuck in her own throat. " am cumming !! Am am -" her voice once again got high pitched and moaned as her tight walls hug his cock milking him of his seeds ." Mmmm uh hmm oh~ " was the sounds that left her lips and once her high was over she relaxed her body onto the bed. "Mmm~" Uma slowly rubbed her masters muscler chest.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:00 pm

(All cool. I've been at work and I'll be busy a while come Wednesday. Extended military training and stuff. Get some rest.)

Rolland could almost see all the effort Uma made to keep herself from moaning just from a little attention from his fingers, if not for her race it would have been much more obvious she tried not to. Slowly he pulled his fingers away from her opening and ran the moist tips up her belly. His lips then pulled away from hers while he put himself into a much more advantageous posture atop her. The way she wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him in close showed how much she really was looking forward to her master, "Not to worry my Uma. You will get much more."

There was one last effort to remove the last of his clothing and toss them off the edge of his bed, now both of them completely bare to one another. Without much warning Uma felt herself suddenly filled by her master's girth by a single thrust. The way she reacted at that first motion definitely told him that she was in need just as much as he was. There was barely a moment to think before he started his thrusts and savored the way she felt below him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:00 pm

((Sorry I’m kinda sick , so today I couldn’t get my self up.))

His warm body rubbing ever so slightly to her fur ,her breast close to his chest. Uma didn’t say anything but just open her arms out and relaxed her position letting him do as he wishes. Feeling his hands touching her body, as well as his calming words. No one would ever be able to see uma blush because of her fur and her expressions is always hard to read because of her race. Uma did her best to act tough and to keep her cute moans at a minimum. The demoness couldn’t help her self, feeling his hands make its way down to her wet slits. Her body tremble the more he played with her wet sensitive clit. Her lips crashing to his, feeling her bottom jaw slowly get wet from her masters saliva which only turned her on. “ m-master!” She moaned

These last words he whispered into her goat ear, her legs slowly open alittle wider wanting more, letting him do as he wishes. Uma also moved her head to the side to nuzzle into his neck the more his finger played with her wet clit. “ aghh!! I .. please~ I need more.” She bagged as he his body temperature did increase because of the heat the two were shareing and her thick fur. Uma looked up at her master wanting to feel his shaft inside her. Why do I want this? Might because I’m a demon race and when it comes to lust... I refuse to belive that... but then again.. Uma thought her legs wrapped around his hips slowly moving her hands to behind his back drawing him in closer to her body.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:42 pm

Rolland was impressed by the way that Uma had managed to clean every single nook and cranny of his home in the time that he had left to the time he returned. Everything looked much more comfortable now that the clutter and debris left over had been cleaned and put in its place, even more so now that his demoness had set herself down just about displaying everything that she had, "Are you feeling more comfortable around me now?" He asked crawling up beside his demoness and running his fingers through her fur and down her frame.

Rolland chuckled lightly under his breath when she said for him to sleep, "I'm not exactly looking to start sleeping right now. There is one thing I want before I do think about it." He spoke soon crawling on top of her and once more pressing his lips to hers, "I suppose that you are very soft to the touch, and warm as well." He gently pulled her so that she would be closer to laying down beneath him, "My Uma." he whispered in her ear while one of his hands slipped along her back and over her rear, "You seem to act so innocent so suddenly." Once more he pressed his lips onto hers to keep her from making a sound while his hand shifted between her legs and began to softly stroke her folds, "I still want a child my Uma. Especially from you."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:03 pm

Rolland didn’t have to say much of anything when he came to the castle to report. The guild mainly the guild leader Freddy, has already explained in details about the mission and so forth. So when Rolland came over to give the king information about his mission the king just waved his hand to silence him and only gave him payment. Smith is one of the men in this group that keeps secrets to heart , and even after death he never speaks about the truth. So even if the secret isn’t as important and or dire smith still keeps it to heart. That said the king is the type of man that wants things done as soon as possible no matter the situation. The queen however wishes to take her time and examin her pray-warrior and see how strong or wise these men really are? This queen has ruled this kingdom from generation and so forth. The only way to guess her true age is to read the book of Kings. A old book that lyes in the temple in a glass case for only the king and the price to see and read. From rumors the queen has been labeled to the highest of being 2000 in human years.

How the system works between each generation the king is not allowed to make love with the true queen, because the priest has informed the king that if this angle loses her purely she will no longer be a angel but a fallen angel. So in the Royal family there is only but one rule, never make love to the ‘true queen’ so how it works is if the last generation hires both a son and daughter they are forced to be set as husband and wife at a young age. But if not then the next king has no choice but to find the most strongest women and force a child into that women.

For example almost 300 years ago a king by the name of Hancock lace the 3rd hade four children three boys and a girl. By the Royal law the daughter at birth is set to marry her first brother. So once the two grow the daughter has no choice but to give her older brother the next hire to the thrown. The angels only purpose is to care for the new king and guild him to greatness with either her powers or her wisdom . They do this to keep the blood line pure and to have strong children as the next king. Sadly the mother that gave birth to the next generation will not be known as a queen but as the kings mistress, because in the law there is only one queen- the true queen. And after thousands of years the law has never changed and or will never change until the angel either is killed off, loses her purely or leaves.
______________OoO________________

His warm embrace only brought a shiver to her chest, no longer feeling the damp tawle around her fur covered body but instead his. Her breast close to his , his hands digging its way into her soft warm fur. Once the demoness felt his lips placed onto hers a soft pink blush left her checks as she looked away. Deep inside she felt this warmth, not love, not kindness, might be lust? Uma blink slowly feeling his body get ever so close to hers, cuddling his face into her neck and there uma sign and noded giving him a yes to sleep with him. Walking with him to his bed chambers to see the room nicely cleaned nicely fixed with the book shelf organize in a way. His bed made , and his dirty clothing cleaned and folded nicely into the closet. Uma walked to his bed first just to lay in it knowing how tired he must be. Getting onto the bed crawling over to her side , he can get a good view of her folds and cute butt. Pulling the covers down uma layed her body closer to the wall since the bed is in the corner of the room. Patting an empty spot next to her uma spoke.” Here you go, just sleep sir.” She added and with that uma sit up straight because of her horns she’s unable to sleep like most humans, nor does she really need sleep to start with.

Watching him get into bed with his demoness uma didn’t say nothing and just rested her hands over her breast to keep them his view and began to space out and thing on a few things. Until she felt his body get closer to hers. “ hmm? Cold master ?” She asked raising her hand,” You are aware you have fire abilities so you shouldn’t get cold.” She pointed out but that soon changed as she felt more of his body closer to hers.” Hmm...? Is it because am soft?” She asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:50 pm

Several hours passed from when he left his home to when he returned. In the time he gave his report on what happened, the foes that they had to fight including the arch angels that had been in place for them when they had invaded the castle. The only thing he had left out in his report was that he had casted several of the typically taxing spells that if another casted them in sequence would have been likely to kill or severely exhaust the caster in question. If Smith had decided to tell anyone about what he had done, it wasn't betrayed that he had spoken to anyone about what he saw. All in all, it was more just a time consuming effort than disappoint. Received the typical reward for his efforts and it seemed that the queen was thankful for the fact that he hadn't brought Uma back to the castle with him.

Finally back in his home after the several hours of reporting and receiving from the king, Rolland looked much more tired than he had when he left. What called that he arrived was not a loud slam, but the door calmly shutting behind him, "Evening Uma." He greeted as he entered though was somewhat surprised when he saw Uma dressed in nothing but a towel right there in front of him. It took a moment to shake the surprise off his face and he noticed that she had actually cleaned up what he hadn't been able in the more recent time he had spent back and forth, "It looks good." He spoke liking the house all tidy.

Rolland began unclasping the armor, letting the hardened steel plates and chain mail hit the floor leaving him in what little that was under the steel covers, "You don't have to cover up while we're in here Uma." He spoke coming up and with his tired expression started to pull her closer to him. His fingers slowly pulled off the wet towel, "I think you look better like this anyway." He pressed his lips on hers for a moment, "Join me for bed Uma?" He asked with a slight sensual tone
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:37 am

Uma watched her master carefully, her golden gaze never left his body. He didn’t do anything ? He didn’t hurt me ? Nor force me to have sex right away.. he might be more then I first thought? When though the strong aura from his body depleted her body still shivered as if she was cold. No longer feeling his tighten grip on her body uma slowly got up siting up straight watching her master leave the house giving her not an order but a request. Her goat ears twitch only for a second only because he slammed the door making a loud sound. When if the door was open or locked uma is no longer to leave the house because of the barrier he has placed. “Tch” she pouted slowly getting Off the sofa and her hoofs hit the sold flood under her.

Her eyes looked around the home knowing this place does need a large one on one care. “ since I can’t use much magic, well... doesn’t mean I can’t use basic spells. With a snap of a finger uma pulled out a rag and a scrubber. “ this will do.” Walking over to the bathroom she pull out a smaller bucket and placed water in it, as well as soap. Puting the items on the group uma looked around for a mop and couldn’t find one . With another snap of the finger a broom and a dust pan appeared out of no wear and from there she began to clean the inside home. The living room was first dusting, whipping, brooming and so on. One that room was done it was the next room and the room after that. Then uma scrubbed the walls, then the floors only leaving a nice shin to them.

After a long hour uma open the window and toss out the dirty water out side , sadly the only window was in the bedroom that was always covered by the curtains. Uma removed the bed sheets and cleaned them in the large bathtub. But instead of using soap uma cleaned it with a herb she gathered on her little trip. It smelled like lavender and fresh lemon leaves. As she left the blankets in the water for another hour with the hot boiling water. The steam from the water warmed up the house and made the house smell earthy and fresh. Once done uma removed the wet blankets from the tub and used another spell to get the blacker to dry faster. “ basic, two hands.” And with that two shadow arms slowly came out from the ground and helped the demoness wrong out the water and helped her pick it, holding it in the air for a while. There uma did another spell.” Basic, hotair.” Taking in a deep breath uma blow a gust of hot air onto the blacket and in no time the blacket was fully dried.

Since this was basic spells the shadow arms vanished after a few minutes, but the demoness grabbed a hold of the blankets and fixed up the bed. The young women looked around the house and gave her self a pat on the back for her good job. “ took a while but I finally did it ~” she spoke in a proud voice. As it did took almost 3 hours to do. Uma walked back into the living room to see he wasn’t home so she got her bath water ready to take a bath. Once done uma walked back into the room fully naked, using a tawle to dry her fur. Before she took a shower however she placed her close on the side of the bed nicely folded and ready to use. Tossing the now damp tawle to the side the door open and the sound of foot steps rang in her ears. “ uh.. welcome master..” she softly spoken grabbed the tawle she tossed to wrap her body up to cover her body. Walking to the living room it looked tired but with a proud expression on his face she could tell the king said somthing nice to him to make him this way. “ so... what do you think?” She asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:32 am

Rollsnd's breathing slowly brought itself to a slower rate while he looked down onto Uma. The fear he saw in those eyes told him everything that he needed even passed the deep rage he had built up since they returned to his home. While he calmed himself down he pulled his hands away from Uma and after a moment took himself off of her after she begged. Once he had calmed down, the aura started to decline again, "Just, start by cleaning up my home. It has gone a little wild. It happens when you hardly spend any time home." He spoke less like an order and more a request, "When I'm calmed down and finished talking with the king and queen, we will have a talk about what will happen." Now that he had calmed down almost entirely his aura floated off him like he was a lesser demon, "You can keep the robes on for now." With that he left his home only leaving the barrier behind to remind Uma what position she was in.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:44 am

Uma hade a horrible feeling about this the second he placed a barrier on the only exit. Her eyes widen feeling a hard wave of aura hit her , her body shivered and tried to move away but far tolate. Feeling her masters strength, a soft hiccup let her throat knowing that will be the only air she will have left after this. His voice deepened his voice much more louder then before, Uma knew no spell that she can think of and or will work because of her debuff from entering this world. As he spoke giving her a question and Uma really needed to think on this. What does he want from me ?! I.. I don’t want children yet. I’m not ready! She thought as her body tremble , she hade a choice either lose her dignity, or become a mother sooner then she hoped.

Slowly closeting her eyes thinking for a moment longer before making her choice, in a soft braking voice she spoke.” ... p-please master, don’t do this. I’ll .. bare you a demon child.and or be your own personal bodyguard. Those are the only reasons I can possibly think of my lord. “ turning to the side looking away getting ready for what’s about to happen.” Please my lord , am sorry.. am so sorry.. I won’t do it again..” Uma spoke softly , and for one her demonic aura whent down to the point where it was hard to tell if she was a demoness. Being completely hopeless the female goat looked back at her master looking at his red puffed up face in full anger then she spoke again. “ m-master..” she whispered showing fear in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:34 am

Once the two were in his dwelling, Rolland placed a hand on the door, "Greater Barrier." A surge of magic flooded through the walls. His hand had only released Uma for a moment before he just about slammed her into the sofa and his hands tightly clamped onto her shoulders, a temptation to go for her throat eeking out from the look in his eyes, "I don't believe I owe you anything. After you disgraced me not only in front of the king and queen, but now in front of my peers. I should remove your magics for the rest of your days for what you've done." His hands slowly inched to the demoness's throat, "Give me one reason why I should leave you with any dignity. Why shouldn't I render you completely naked and drag you around with nothing but a collar, maybe force you into carrying my heir?" He spoke in a restrained fury while he resisted himself choking her as a part of her punishment, "Give me one reason."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   

Back to top Go down

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next