Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:43 am

Soon she helps him get ready for the corination she helps him into some nice clothes"you Look so handsome and are you ok you look upset my love"Lillian says hugging him from behind
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3400
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:57 am

Samuel stared in a small amount of confusion when Lillian added the thought about his coronation to the throne, "Right. I keep forgetting you humans constantly have your celebrations." He ran a hand down his face with an exasperated sigh, "Let's just get it over with. I don't like crowds or being the center of attention."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:51 am

"why yes today we your corination"she says Happily
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:37 am

Samuel's face went stoic when what he expected her to say came from her mouth, "Isn't there a kingdom that we have to run?" He asked her to try and break her train of thought, "Yes we will need to produce an heir at some point, but we do have responsibilities. Responsibilities that you dragged me into mind you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:31 am

"do you want to have sex again maybe get a little more intimate?"she asked as she shows her ankles a bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:25 am

Samuel tapped at the table as though in thought. He then shrugged his shoulders, "I honestly couldn't tell you. Never thought of actually having kids up until recently." He mentioned watching Lillian expecting her to say that she was wanting to try again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:22 pm

She smiled"well would you want a boy or girl?"she asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:53 pm

Samuel took a deep breath hoping that the conversation would eventually change the topic right until he heard that question, "I suppose I wouldn't mind." He stated not attempting to eat again, "I like kids just fine, never had any of my own, but I like them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:19 pm

"I Know and if it comes to that I want you to escape no matter what"Lily says the she ask
"How do you feel about children?"she says
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:14 am

Samuel sighed and put his hands over his face, "I was talking about them saying that I was controlling you or something along those lines." He spoke now putting pressure over his temples, "If it comes out I'm a dragon, there's going to be attacks on not just me, but everyone in this castle as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:09 pm

"please what if I were to wright it"she says
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:36 pm

Samuel arched an eye brow at the mention of the other's stories that would be told, "And if those stories say that I've cast a spell on you in order to take absolute control? I can imagine quite a few knights in shining armor attempting to rescue the princess from the ferocious dragon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:43 am

"I fallen in love with you they might have another tale to add in your story"she says
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:21 am

Samuel smiled at his lover's optimism, "It is unlikely. Humans aren't exactly known among the other kinds to be accepting of these things." He couldn't help but to think the blush was somewhat cute on her, "What I am should be kept hidden until it's the proper time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:15 am

"who knows you may be know as a great dragon King only fools would dare question you"Lillian says blushing
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:04 am

Samuel sighed hearing her day that he was the new king, "This news will need to be spread. Asking with the fact that the king has already been accepted." He mentioned though hated the idea that he would need to be put in the door light, "Then we prepare for any ill will that may start from that news."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:59 pm

"it's not your fault he dide of old age well as the new king what your first oder?"she asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:41 pm

Samuel froze hearing the news, "I'm sorry." He spoke letting his head down as a moment of silence for his lover's departed father. He didn't want to come to eye level at that moment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:16 pm

"last night after we had sex my father passed away"she says sadly
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:07 pm

"What they think doesn't matter so much, what they might do however is what worries me." He mentioned before looking up and seeing the look on her face, "Did something happen?" He asked her setting his silverware down and focusing his attention on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:03 pm

"yes but I don't really give a flying hoot what they think "she looked hurt something happened last night
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:24 pm

Samuel continued glancing down at his meal while she explained what would happen from here, "I can't imagine all those suitors will be happy with the fact that their princess has been claimed." He continued before finally taking a bite, "Do you think there will be some retaliation, that some unknown just suddenly swept the princess away?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:21 pm

Well you'll have to announce your king with me by your side then when the time comes we will let the people know who you are"she says and smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:13 pm

It had taken a lot of getting use to the idea of being a king, especially with the idea that what was considered a monster. Even the idea that he was seated with the princess eating breakfast like a royal was a challenge, "So, how does this go from here?" He spoke shifting the food on his plate with an air of unease.

(Remember. Take it easy on the time skips. Skipping a night is fine, but skipping weeks can be a little annoying)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:22 pm

Soon the whole kingdom was talking about the new king was Lillian was at the table eating breakfast with Samuel
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   

Back to top Go down

To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next