Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3400
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Samuel rested himself on his side and pulled the princess into his chest, a claw slowly caressing her sides with thin lines crawling along her frame, "Go ahead and get yourself some rest my princess. I'll still be here in the morning." He muttered with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:28 pm

You are wonderful lover please let's cuddle and be in each other's arms til we fall asleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:10 pm

The dragon continued his assault, each thrust driving the bed into the wall with the sound of wood on stone grating in the room. Samuel started grunting as his end neared. With one last thrust he drove himself down and began to pour his seeds deep into his lover's womb. He tried bringing his breathing back to normal while remaining hilted in her, "Enjoy your first time with a beast my princess?" He asked before letting his tongue start lapping at her neck, "I haven't felt that in a very long time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:43 pm

"I know keep going"she says patting
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:36 pm

The screams she made seemed to throw the final switch in the back of Samuel's mind even as he had his way with his princess. His wide fang filled grin shined in the dim light, "Remember princess. You wanted this." He spoke to her continuing to satisfy his urges into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:57 pm

She screams looudly it being herd throw the whole castle well so much for keeping this little night secret
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:45 pm

Samuel's white fangs began to glisten in the limited light around them, "If that is what you desire my princess." He spoke softly before she felt the sudden intrusion as he hilted himself down into her with a single thrust. Before she could make a sound of protest he pinned her shoulders down to the bed, there was no more warming up as the dragon started his rough and swift thrusts into his new lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:29 pm

"Be a beast please"she shiverd slightly as he playfully and happily kisses his neck
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Samuel chuckled under his breath before leaning in and licking her ear in a playful manner. In a swift motion he pulled her off her feet and softly set her down on the bed just a few steps away. Almost acting like a predator he started to crawl up the bed, "Do you want me to be a gentle dragon my princess?" He asked running his claws up her leg until they started to stroke along her nether lips, "Or do you want me to be a beast in rut?" He continued running his tongue along her neck while he warmed her up with his claws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:54 pm

She smiled"oh I love how it's going so far"she says a shiver went down her spine
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:50 pm

In the short time that it took for the two to arrive back in the princess's room, Samuel had taken it upon himself to return to the more reptilian shape that he had shown her during his attempts to have her question her thoughts. The towering beast stood above her as she slipped what she had off of her frame. His claws carefully trailed down her frame to feel the curves on her, "This is your night princess. How do you want me?" He whispered in her ear savoring how soft her skin felt under his grasp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:59 pm

They soon go into her room she closed the door and undress in front of him
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:25 pm

Samuel chuckled now understanding why the other two seemed so protective over Lillian, "Really now? I suppose that does explain a lot about them." He muttered though looked into her eyes while she stayed just about pressed into him, "If you are so adamant about it, perhaps one night of entertainment won't be too much to ask for. If just to satiate that appetite you seem to have for me." He kept his hand locked onto her hips to prevent her from sprinting off and leaving him behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:29 am

"you mean the men you met when you first arrive they are my brothers but the promise to others as for me I get to choose who I want and I won't mind it being someone as strong as you"she says with a giggle
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:32 pm

While not completely objecting to Lillian's kiss, he did make them separate after a moment, "Come now princess. I'm sure you have better self control than that." He couldn't help but to softly rest his hands on her hips, "If you start doing that in here, those two other guards might get the wrong idea."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:27 pm

"I have my ways of breaking you"she snake her arms around his neck and kisses him deeply
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Samuel nodded to her when she asked him about his supposed past, "Most of it is. The part about King Arthur is a little embellished. He wasn't exactly the toughest guy around." He mentioned before she came back up in front of him, "You certainly are persistent, I will give you that much." He smirked as she caressed his chin, "I am more than at ease taking the place of a guard. At least until your persistence wears me down enough to finally get me there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:41 am

"yes and did you really do all the things in the books I read?"she asked himĀ 
"Because if your trying to scare me it worked but a my next question is will you still be my king even me knowing what your past is?"Lillian ask a hand carresssing his chin
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:48 pm

As was his place now, Samuel stayed near Lillian even as she scoured the castle library for every reference that she could have found to what he did in the past. Even as she found his more infamous incidents that eventually lead to the knights of the round table interfering with his actions. Then every so often her eyes would go over a princess locked away in a tower like the old tales went.

One book, a breastiary, would find what kind of dragon he was. An old race that could change its form at will, from the monsters of old that could swallow a man whole, to what she saw before though did not show the race taking a human shape.

"Find anything you fancy?" He asked when the night sky began setting in and drawing the blanket of dark and cold over the land.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:12 pm

She does a she says and looks at many books in the library with his names in it with him near by
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:35 pm

Samuel chuckled under his breath with her question, "I suppose that I can at least give you a name if you are so curious." He crossed his arms over his chest, "Before your kingdom was ever started, I was called Agni, the warlord of flame. Before you think about bringing me into bed come tomorrow, find the time to read everything I did back then. The death and destruction. You may have second thoughts about it. For now, I will simply be your guard. And perhaps if we are attacked you can see how brutal I can be my princess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:57 pm

"if you were not kind I would be dead wouldn't I? I don't know who you were before but your not going to tell me are you?"I ask
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Samuel let Lillian approach him. Once close enough he took a firm hold of her chin to bring her lips close to his muzzle. Before they could kiss, he stopped just short while his hot breath brushed against her lips, "If you think I'm kind at heart, then you are sorely mistaken."

He released her and walked to the window as his silhouette became less exposing to the young princess, "I have a question for you. What is my real name? What is the history I possess? I can assure you that this identity I possess is very, very recent."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:28 am

"I knew you were a dragon I could care less of what you look like I just know you are of a kind heart"she approach him
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:28 am

Samuel remained silent after her explanation of what she really tried to do with him, "Then perhaps you should know. I would not be the best choice for such an action." His body ignited in blue flames. His body then warped and distorted into a taller, muscular frame though covered in golden scales while appearing much less human.

His eyes retained the glowing color they possessed before while he stared down at the princess, "Is this what you want for a king or consort?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   

Back to top Go down

To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next