Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5189
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:48 am

╠╬╬╣You can't keep the beast caged!╠╬╬╣

Bernie looked towards Sam and looked him in the eyes noticing asymmetric pupils and noting his loss of balance. "You're going to need more than an aspirin" he said before he got up again and walked towards the kitchen. "No, you heard right. There was an executive order issued by Hoover a while ago. Rumor has it that he's got campaign contributions from a group of hunters. No one here is registering, but it's pushed nearly everyone here towards Ian's side. Truth be told, the only ones who profess Jean's ideology are all in this room" he said as he unscrewed the cap to medicine bottle.

Agent Tracey looked at him horrified. "Wait, this is legal? That sounds like corruption" she asked. "How do you think the Great Depression happened?" Bernie muttered lowly as he brought Sam a glass of water and a couple tablets of Aspirin. Jean glanced over at him and shook his head. "I do share my sentiments for all of the wolves and natives here. I foreseen this problem long ago. It was why I pushed for out great land to be an independent nation" he said. "A Nation of werewolves?" Agent Tracey asked. "You do understand that the majority of Hudson's Bay Company employees were werewolves? We've had a system in place before the Americans invaded our lands. We wanted to be as far away from their way of doing things. They have a history of going back on their word. I've seen it with Jackson, and we've experienced it with the Wolf Meetings" he said. "Wolf Meetings?" She asked.
bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=003333
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3722
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:51 pm

Sam was about to push himself off the support right until he felt his scales start to separate when Jean's son started stroking against the grain His entire body started to squirm while he brought himself back upright while trying to push down at where he had felt the minor separation, "Warn a guy before you do something like that." He shivered from the original feeling which nearly shook his entire body, "I'll never get over that." He grumbled to himself trying to take a human appearance only for his headache to disrupt his concentration enough to bring up the illusion again, "And I have no idea where that term came from, but there's nothing 'were' about me or the few of my race still around. I'm a Zmei. Trust me, there's a difference. Roughly fifteen meters and ten tons difference." He reached for the pack of cigarettes supposed to be set in his chest pocket, only for it to more than likely disappear in the recent action. Still slightly off balance, he pulled the door open and tucked himself inside to lean against the farthest door and hopefully just get over the pounding in his head.

In the more uneventful moments after her and Bernie's long shower, Yvonne had gotten herself dressed up a bit more appropriate for their guests to eventually arrive. Still engrossed in her afterglow even after getting dressed up properly for their guests, she had herself nearly embedded into Bernie's chest just ready to just lull herself into a well-deserved nap right there on his chest. That was until she heard the door knock. She groaned and let Bernie loose to go and let their guests in and get their meeting started. To make herself more presentable, she smoothed out the slight wrinkles that were recently made in her brief cuddle session with her mate while watching each of their guests enter. She knew Jean and the young man that looked like him were wolves from her brief exposure to Jean the day prior. She could tell somehow that Tracey wasn't exactly human, but at the same time, she couldn't exactly tell what she was. The last gentleman walked inside, golden scales covered his body with the faintest of a glow surrounding his body, whatever this glow was seemed to mask his appearance to the others since Bernie didn't seem to react when a gold scaled beast walked inside. With a polite curtsy, she tried not to look directly at the man that looked like he just came out of hell or a war zone. And judging by the way he swayed every few steps or so it was likely that he did.

Sam steadied himself as he glanced to Yvonne, she looked scared despite his illusion he cast on himself to look human. It was like she was staring right through it and see the real him. After a few steps and a quick glance up to see the sheriff in question, he lost balance for a split second and righted himself before it was too obvious he still had a concussion. At least he had enough focus to keep the illusion up, "I've seen bigger." He chuckled to himself then giving a polite bow of his head once properly introduced, "And pardon the rough appearance. Bit of a confrontation on the way up here. If you have some aspirin, it would be a godsend."

Yvonne had trouble focusing on the subject matter, most of which she wasn't all too familiar with. Maybe a couple of things she might have heard in her childhood, but most of this seemed just as foreign as the idea of learning French. As a result, she instinctively lowered her head as a way to distance herself from a conversation that she really didn't feel she had a place in as well as to avoid even an unintentional look into the predatory eyes of the man, or monster set just across from her. If she did look, it was like those eyes would glare through her soul without even trying to. Those thoughts were disrupted by the warm embrace she felt and leaned into it.

Sam, in turn, lifted up a hand, or Yvonne's case claw, up as if trying to object to something, "Maybe it's just the concussion from having a tire launched at my head, but I could have sworn you said register. From my experience, only Enforcers and SAD are supposed to register. Unless your SAD or Enforcer division head is making up rules as he goes." He rubbed at his forehead with a inhuman sounding growl, "I swear I'm going to have to fix every single beauocratic problem in this state." He grumbled while trying to think, a process hindered by his attempt to keep focus on his illusion which was already starting to fail, "Is the division head an elder vamp? Because if he is, I'm really going to need to start knocking heads."
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/absolutely_weaponized/
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:56 am

Jean's son looked up at him sternly. "It's just precautionary; moreover, there is a way for shrapnel to penetrate your scales. It's all a matter of at what angle of trajectory it takes when is hits you between scales" he muttered. Agent Tracey looked at him strangely. "What do you mean? There's an angle of vulnerability?" she asked. "Well ya...but it's such a precise and specific point that it's near impossible to hit" he added pointing at the scales. He made an upward motion against the grain of the scales simulating how it could be penetrated. "Oh, You have fought weredragon's before?" she asked. "No...but I know somebody who has" he said.

After they finished their long sexy shower, Bernie and Yvonne spent a good couple hours on the couch cuddling and enjoying each other's company until the others arrived at his house. Jean knocked on his door with his cane in a specific pattern. To Yvonne's dismay, Bernie had to get up and let in his guests, which Agent Tracey's response to seeing the man's size was extremely comical. "Jesus Christ! He's just as enormous as Steele is!" she shouted. Jean sighed heavily. "I warned you that he was abnormally large" he said. Agent Tracey scowled at him. "You only told me he was tall...not that he had...thickness!" she remarked. Jean shook his head at her before he looked in to see Yvonne sitting on the couch looking at Bernie anxious for his return. "Are we interrupting anything?" he asked. Bernie chuckled to himself. "Nah, we were just relaxing" he said. "Smells like you were doing more than relaxing" Jean's son remarked before Jean popped him over the head with his cane.

Once everyone was inside, Jean introduced them. "Bernard, you are aware of my involvement with the Supernatural Affairs Ministry, correct?" he asked, which he nodded slowly. "Well, This Agent Tracey from the Vancouver branch, and this is her liaison Sam. They are working on a case that should not be told to SAD" he explained. Bernie looked between them and nodded. "Okay...What has Ian done now?" he asked. Agent Tracey cleared her throat. "It's a lot more complicated than that. I'm following up on a werewolf agent that has gone missing after his pups were drowned. We have reason to suspect that he's heading over around these parts" she said which Bernie read her closely. "So this is about Steele is it? Big German guy?" he asked. Jean looked at him alarmed. "Have you met him?" he asked. Bernie nodded slowly. "I've met him once over at a bar in Tacoma. I've briefly told him about the politics around these parts. I thought he was a pretty decent guy" he answered. "So you're the reason why he's coming this way" Jean responded. "Well, what do you know about him? Was he on edge when you met him?" Agent Tracey asked. "To be honest a lot of us are on edge around here. That's nothing new, but what I do know is that he and his wife were being watched by men in black. I thought it was SAD since they were not registered with them, but then again, his wife got pissed at them forcing them to register. She knew some very top secret information and threatened to make them public if they wanted to go that route" he said.

"How did she find out this top secret information?" she wondered. "Well, from what I understand was that Steele's wife is Inuk, and she was living in Greenland where they were forcing a lot of them out. I would guess she found out about Project Iceworm that way. She found Steele in Churchill, and she married him. He only found out when he taught her English afterwards" he explained. "Wait...how could she marry him if she did not understand him?" she asked. Bernie rubbed the back of his head. "Well...in werewolf form...there isn't much spoken words. Things get very primal...so if she felt safe and he could provide for her and a family of course she would marry him" he said before he looked towards his mate and wrapped an arm around her.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:17 pm

Yvonne finally started to settle down after feeling that hot rush flooding into her again and pulled herself as tight as she could with the tight grip she had in his shoulders. After a moment of letting the rush flowing through her, she finally settle herself down and relaxed herself against his chest. She slowly looked up at Bernie virtually with stars in her eyes, "I dont know. Maybe we can try a little bit more rough next time." She shifted her hips still trapping his length inside her, "Maybe when the guests leave we can see just how rough you can go" She tried to pull herself up to give her mate a kiss, "All. Night. Long."

Seemingly unable to turn his snark off, he lifted up a hand, which now was fully uncovered as a claw, "Dont worry about me that much. I'm designed to take abuse." He let a fang filled grin stretch from cheek to cheek even as the magnet went over his body looking for nonexistent shrapnel, "You don't think a few shards of metal can go through my scales now do you?" He chuckled even while his eye sight seemed to drift, "Probably just a minor concussion from that tire flying at terminal velocity, give me a few minutes and I'll be good as new." Thr claw that was up in the air shifted to his face as the initial shock wore off and the headache started pounding in his skull, "Or maybe ten if there's no aspirin around. I've had worse. Just trust me on that." He peeped an eye open looking at the suddenly claustrophobic scene, "I am ever so grateful for the concern though. Didn't think you guys had it in you."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:15 am

Bernie had his eyes closed as his instincts took over making him oblivious with how advanced his lover's transformation went. He forgot that she was supposed to be human, and her nails digging into his back sent a message into his brain reaffirming that he was mating a shewolf. Nothing was being held back, and he snarled out loudly giving her another love bite. He was close, and the sounds of the water in the shower faded. As he mashed her into the wall, his enormous knot got stuck inside her. He buried his face into her hair as jets of his puppy batter was streamed into her hot heated needy shewolf oven. He panted heavily and held onto her relieved and satisfied. He looked down at the partially shifted Shewolf in his arms, but instead of panicking or addressing it, he smirked at her and snickered. "How are you feeling? I wasn't to rough on yea was I? Or was I not rough enough?" he joked. He understood that the context of her transformation was through an act of breeding so she was not at risk of going into a blind rage or running away. She was going to want to be with him, and she was not going to allow anyone to interrupt their bonding/breeding time.

Agent Tracey looked up at Sam and frowned. "Sam...are you alright?" she asked with concern. She went to his side and checked his well being and took in a deep breath. "You know that you can't keep doing this" she said not finding his wisecrack at all funny. She helped him up and walked him over towards the car, which Jean looked at them not with annoyance, but the same amount of concern as she had. "Sam, conserve your energy" he said as his son got out and opened the trunk in the back. "Get a towel and a damp cloth" he shouted while Agent Tracey walked him over. Jean oversaw his son tending to Sam. "Do not accelerate your healing, that will take much more energy than what it takes for your body to do naturally" he said as his son hovered a strong magnet of Sam's wounds to collect the shrapnel. "If he needs energy, we can get him something to eat. Couldn't we?" he asked. "Not if he has a hole in his gut" he said before he turned forward. "Dress his wounds good and tight! It's a very bumpy road, I don't want them reopening on the way over" he stated. Jean's son looked up at Sam and sighed heavily. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:47 pm

Yvonne took in a sharp, piercing breath when she started feeling his girth grow and his intensity drive ever harder to a hopefully successful attempt the new side of her was craving and she in turn craved the attention as well. Inadvertently her body shifted like his did both to better accommodate the new size invading her. She reached up and started digging her nails into his shoulder letting off some of the growing tension built up with both the shift and the urge to reach his completion and feel the heat flood in her again, "Oh God. I'm almost there. I want it. I want it all."

Sam scanned the vehicle then the canister while he attempted to keep the can and the gas contained only for the container they had left behind suddenly detonate. His concentration on the barrier dropped while he instinctively shielded his face from the explosion with a brief moment before it looked like the cer was about to do the same, "Get down!" He shouted at the top of his lungs before pulling Tracey behind him and again shielding his face from the explosion a fraction of s second later. Several fragments of the vehicle's frame formed shrapnel that if Ssm hadn't used himself as a shield more than likely would have torn right through her. Several chunks impacted his chest and stomach with little effect though the tire followed right after lowering his guard bashing him in the head with a gored that would have smashed anyone else. Unlike the shrapnel to his gut, the tire snapped Sam's head back and his step faltered like he was forcing himself upright. After a few seconds, his balance faltered and dropped to one knee while his head swam. In his woozy state, his skin flickered between brilliant gold and white skin with his body growing and shrinking like his lost concentration was revealing his nature, "No new holes I have to worry about?" He asked trying to keep a sense of humor despite being clocked in the head with a flying tire. He had difficulty hearing Jean shouting to get back in the car while stopping to a knee again while it appeared that the illusion was lost and showed the shape of a bogatyr. Surprisingly enough, the most change in size was the fact that his clothes appeared tighter on the reappearing scales.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:38 pm

Bernie's focus went from making love to his girlfriend to making a baby. She could tell by the way that he was aggressive and dominant. He was ramming himself into her trying to get a big load off inside her to grant her wish. "A baby you shall receive from me" he said before blowing hot air into her ear as he used every inch of her newly formed shewolf pussy. Everything stretched out and stimulated as he took full control of her giving her mind numbing sex. He started transforming during the sex and strangely enough, she could take his increasing size. Something about mating him in this form felt...better.

Agent Tracey put her hands to her face and hoped that he would get out of there without getting chemical burns. She pulled her hands away hearing him bitch about a new shirt, and she sighed in relief. The fire kept burning inside the car as it was not an oxygen fire, it was a fluorine fire. Instead of oxides being formed it was fluorides. Dumping water on it would only form Hydrofluoric acid. What Agent Tracey did not know was that it was not merely Fluorine gas, it was Chlorine Trifluoride (ClF3). The large canister exploded and now the asphalt was on fire. "Oh cripes! What the hell is that? A bomb!?" she shouted. "Get in the car!" Jean hollered at them.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:47 pm

Yvonne gave a slow nod and had a sudden, abrupt, thought about what would have happened if she didn't give him any chance to get her warmed up and ready to take in the entire length and width. The thought melted away, along with most of her motor functions, at the feel of his hands once more going for her shoulders, "Maybe I'm just compensating for the company I kept before, but I can feel it deep down. I want a baby with you." Right after she felt her feet leave the ground and out of reflex tried to reach for something to anchor herself down and found the wall. She looked down and bit her lip seeing the entire length slowly and surely was lowered down until her head arched back at the sensation while she was spread out. There wasn't even a moment to catch her breath when he started bucking his hips, only a moan while she was pressed to the wall and bred.

Sam shrugged his shoulders, "Unknown material. I don't know how it will mess me up so I'm not going to be a live test, and even when the gas was coming down in the trenches I put my mask on." There wasn't an insult intended when he made her get clear of the vehicle and the possible danger posted in the car. With the new gas flowing out of the car, Sam grabbed the swords he could pull out before everything burned out and leaped out of the slowly growing plume of gas that ignited the car, "Welp, that cements it." He dropped the swords on the ground with very little of the reaction on the silver in the brief seconds it was exposed, "They weren't me." He added looking down and casually patting the flames that had ignited on his shirt, "And they owe me a new fucking suit." He glanced at the billowing flames and chanted under his breath again with the same spell cast previously to lock the gas and car in a barrier, hopefully, the oxygen would run out before the mess could get worse, "At least we have a couple of gifts to give back to the witchers. Maybe use them as leverage to get info, like seeing if they know anything on the whole hunter mess going on with the agency up here."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:08 am

Bernie chuckled to himself when she asked how it all fit her the night before. "Well, your body adjusted to it. If a baby is meant to pop out of there, you can get it to fit" he said. He chuckled to himself. "You can see why I like to get you warmed up and go slow at first" he said lowly. He gave a soft murr then he rubbed her shoulders. "Mmm, You wanna try for a baby?" he asked. The wolf inside him grew very alert with her offer to bear him a child. He looked into her eyes deeply and flashed his razor sharp canines. "Oh? You want me to do all that?" he asked. He growled sensually as he grabbed her by the hips and hoisted her up making her brace her upper body against the wall and he proceeded to lower her hip towards his belly button. It was funny that being the alpha meant that he could take what he wanted, but he got more satisfaction when his female asks him for sex. His tip spread her folds then buried and stretched her womanhood. The deeper he went gave her a satisfying sensation of being stuffed. His grip on her was firm, and he started to buck his hips into her. He growled and snarled biting her neck and shoulders. He was able to go deeper than before like her innards were becoming that of a shewolf's. Luckily for her, he lover had wolfman organs to sate her sexual appetite. He went wild on her enjoying how tight her insides were. He was not holding back on her as only one thing was on his mind. It was to get this female knocked up. Indeed werewolf hormones were at play here.

Agent Tracey raised an eyebrow at him. "I can always go and do research...although you seemed very frightened about the VX agent. I wouldn't blame you. The stuff coming out of labs has been pretty nasty" she said as she started banging on the compartment to jar it loose. "Moreover, I wanted to be on the look out for anything that you would be vulnerable to" she said. She looked at him oddly. "I've got this Sam, I've looked underneath already. This thing is jammed up from the crash" she said. She huffed when she was pushed out of the way, and she watched him slightly annoyed with being treated like a delicate flower. When he tore the thing open, there was a pop, then a pale yellow gas started leaking out a hole and everything that the gas touched burst into flame. It was Fluorine Gas, and it was something she was trying to avoid setting off. It was a chemical that reacted with anything it touched even glass. "Hey! Get out of there! Don't breathe it in!" she shouted at him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:13 pm

Yvonne had a sudden shock when Bernie went completely up and nearly gave her chin a hard tap while she tried to wrap her hands around the shaft with little actual success, "How did this fit last night?" She asked trying to imagine what exactly happened to have this thing crammed in her for hours and how she hadn't been split in half, "Well." She started trying to rub up and down the shaft, "If you're looking to start having kids, maybe we can start trying again. I'm sure we'll be done by the time everyone gets here if you want to speed things up just a bit. Maybe pin me up against the wall and treat me like the alpha wolf you are."

Sam could almost hear the chuckle come up and pointed a hand up to get her attention, "I meant without using a tool." He called out yanking out the submachine guns and cradling the grenades carefully under his arm to set them down outside the car for inspection later, probably after what they could do for the day was over and done and got a chance to not worry about the possibility of being shot at or torched, "What can really kill a zmei or a zmei bogatyr is mostly luck. You have to find that tiny chink in their scale armor which would probably happen after two zmei get in a fight with each other. Outside of that, I'm just not going to tell you. Don't want you finding out exactly how to kill me now do I?" He chuckled he looked from his spot near the car and watching her go through the process of finding the hidden compartment, "Let me snap that open. You take the gear away to a safe distance, that way if anything happens. Like say an explosive, you aren't going to get hurt and all I'll get is inconvenienced by having to change out of some rags." He reached in tucking his fingers into the opening once Tracey was out of a lethal explosive range then yanked open the compartment with more sounds of tearing steel.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:36 pm

Bernie smirked and scratched at the back of his head when she said he flattered her. "Oh well, I just do what comes naturally" he said. He did sense the more seductive tone in her voice, and her intoxication with his musk. It was a lot more than a typical human female would, but he was feeling heavy in his sacs, and the only thing he could think of was relief instead of his mate's transition into a shewolf. "Well, A big wolf like me willl bless a little thing like you with very strong offspring you can be proud of" he said as he took a deep breath when she ran her hand up his leg. "Well, I did say that" he said very complaisant with where this was going on. His loins were stirring and throbbing. His member instantly swelled up and hardened to a very nice thick size much too big for her to wrap her hands around, and it required to hands to milk him. one on top of another like she was holding a baseball bat...a curved one.

Agent Tracey bit her cheek and rubbed her arm. "Oh...I guess I've never seen Steele pissed off then" she muttered to herself. She thought of something funny when he mentioned a habit of burning things as Steele had already torched a house and a boat in the past couple of days. "Um...What exactly does kill a Zmei Bogatyr? It can't be a long blade could it?" she asked as she was looking underneath the vehicle with a flash light while Sam examined the canister. She tugged at something, and it popped up inside of the vehicle like a hidden compartment had opened from underneath. "I'm going to have to do an inquiry on VX, but I'm pretty sure that whatever it is, it's way too expensive and unreliable to be using it at this point in time" she postulated. She looked back inside the vehicle and saw swords and typical Witcher equipment in the compartment. The compartment was still jammed up and not completely opened.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:19 am

Yvonne couldn't seem to resist the instant that Bernie's fingers began to massage and wash out her hair. There were a few whispers in her mind while he worked telling her to just turn around and try to get a taste of what was right behind her head. Once Bernie had finished with rinsing the soap out of her hair she slowly turned again to look up at Bernie, "You flatter me Bernie." Her voice seemed more seductive and her eyes looked much more drunken when she now reacted more to his scent, "Little thing like me being with such a man." She couldn't seem to help herself as a single hand ran up his leg, "You said that we might have a couple hours. Think that might be enough time to enjoy ourselves a little bit?" She asked now moving in and instinctively pressing her lips to her shaft to finish getting him at full mast.

Sam huffed when Tracey said that she agreed with Jean then strode behind the car before ripping the trunk open to see if a silver sword was in the trunk, "I know enough. Big wolves, can get extremely dangerous when pissed off. As close to a zmei bogatyr you can get to without growing a bunch of scales and a habit of burning things. Wouldn't know personally if they're as heavy affected by silver weapons though, don't think the witchers knew either since they were running with toxin enhanced bullets." He looked inside the newly ripped out trunk, no silver sword that a witcher wouldn't be caught dead without, but there were a few more of the molten slag grenades as well as a couple of tommy gun style automatics, "Maybe a test, or maybe they weren't expecting to be fighting me on top of all that." He looked up and caught the canister now taking a more thoughtful action to measure it since there wasn't an active threat, "They seemed pretty convinced it was real. Judging by the equipment in the trunk, they were either extremely convincing tests or we were never expected to be here. After all, who takes a flamethrower as a test expecting to lose it."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:56 am

Bernie was enjoying the fact that Yvonne was approving of her new surroundings, which he sighed happily. In fact he was having a lot of happy thoughts in his head, but he managed to keep himself only semi-erect as seeing her figure and beauty would only bring out his full length and girth. All she needed to do was touch him, and everything would harden up and defy gravity. "I do live a comfortable life style...all I need is a mate, and I'll have everything I need" he said before he sat his hands on her shoulders. He looked down at her and chuckled. "Well forget that last part. You have given me what I need" he said. He laughed nervously when she was facing his rod. "Yeah, no problem" he said before he squirted her shampoo into his hands and started to lather up her hair. His finger tips worked their magic into her scalp like she was at the salon.

Agent Tracey sighed heavily. "Although I agree with them...there's not much else I can do" she said but she did not like the tension between the two. She looked at the bullets before another question came to mind. "Sam...what do you know about Berserkers? More specifically a Ulfhednar? Are they affected by Silver?" she asked. Jean looked back at them curiously. "Why do you bring this up?" he asked. "Well, you mentioned that this Sheriff we're seeing is unusually large...now the witchers are involved. I'm just thinking...could he be a Ulfhednar like Steele?" she asked. Jean son's eyes widened. "Steele's a what?" he asked. "Moreover, I think that those guys were just a test...The real guys are observing us" she said before she examined the canister. She felt the weight, and it felt off to her. "It's empty" she surmised. She tossed the canister to Sam. "If this stuff what I think it is, it should be just as heavy as water. The thing doesn't even have a nozzle to aerosolize it. We've been played" she said. Jean looked around and frowned. "They botched their mission perhaps" he said.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:24 am

Yvonne looked at the massive bed just sitting there with what looked like the most newly discovered materials around, "You really are like royalty. I don't think I've seen anything quite like this." She stated before pushing down and watching it slowly come back into its regular shape. Even if she was undressed there was enough of everything around to make her almost forget that she was wearing nothing and in full view of the wolf that she had slept with the night prior. Her attention was diverted again back to Bernie the moment that she felt him going over her back with small circles which nearly brought her to her knees and needed very little more effort to bring her into the shower. She took in a deep breath of the humid air building up and turned to try and give Bernie some attention to thank him only to see that she was face to face with his rod, "Oh." She blurted out seeing it just about ready to touch her if he had a pleasant thought. She looked up and instantly went to trying to find her soap to try not to think of his sack being at eye level with her, "Thank you." She spoke up trying not to think of his shaft ready to give her a kiss.

Sam growled under his breath when Jean began to criticize him for his actions, "I made the call because he had it out and I wasn't about to take the chance that the instant we tried to get close he opened that thing up and killed everything around here. I bet it's easy to play the 'shoulda, woulda, coulda' game when you're sitting in the car and all you're doing is just jacking off in your seat while I'm dealing with the actual threats. Like the molten slag grenade, god knows what's in the canister, and need I remind you about the asshole over there with the flamethrower?" He continued on pointing with his entire hand to the trooper with the flamethrower and his chest cavity ripped open before trying to gingerly set down the canister on the wrecked car hood before he accidentally released the contents by crushing it in his grip, "You know, fuck off to the sheriff. I'll find the place after I've stripped the car of everything. If you want to gripe at me too then you can go in the car with him." He spoke up addressing Agent Tracey before going through the troopers' pockets to find any sort of information. What he found in his search of the headless and armless corpse was a medallion around his neck with a decorative snake, "And we have a bigger problem than rogue wolves. These bastards were witchers." He tossed the medallion at Agent Tracey, "School of the Viper. Must've been some shitty recruits to fall that easy." He went for the gun laying on the ground and pulled out the magazine, "And on top of that, they were expecting to hunt down werewolves. Silvertip bullets." He pulled one of the bullets out to inspect it, "And engraved with toxin based magic. Definitely School of the Viper. I'll have to pay any school around here a visit to see what they know." He looked to the trunk after pocketing the bullet, "Now. For the million dollar question. Who paid these guys to try and bring wolf killing tools to a meeting with the sheriff? Witchers never work for free."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:55 am

Bernie's bed had thick fur blankets, huge fluffy pillows, and she will find out later his mattress was amazing. Memory foam or something close to it. His bed dimensions were 144 in x 90 in, and judging by the size of his pillows, he preferred to sleep in werewolf form. There was a small fire place in his room, which it looked too small to heat up his room, but the sun did a lot of heating up in his room already. Her clothes were already tucked into a spare dresser that he had, which it's purpose was meant for a mate if she chose to live with him. There was a lot of things in his room that were catered to a female. He watched her undress, and he snickered to himself. "Oh, I have a lot to offer...I was thinking we could take turns" he said as he put his hands on her back. He ran circles around her trapezius with his thumbs, and he coaxed her into the shower with him. Their size difference was very apparent as when she turned around to face him, his junk was chest level with her. Luckily for her, she would not have to go far to give him a BJ or a TJ in the shower. He handed her a bar of soap and washcloth before he chuckled to himself seeing how timid she was. "Um...I brought your shampoo in here" he told her hoping to break the tension. Right there in front of her face was his giftedness and blessedness. The god of fertility has been very kind to him.

Agent Tracey cringed at the bloodbath, but Jean and his son were not particularly impressed with Sam's control. They noticed the one man's hesitation or rather his apprehension of using the nerve agent. Jean shook his head, and his son looked towards him. "They guy wasn't going to do it was he?" he asked. "No...no he wasn't" Jean responded. "So...he was surrendering and he got killed anyway?" his son asked. Jean nodded and sighed. "We just lost our opportunity to interrogate him. Agent Tracey looked down realizing that Jean had a point. "Were those Ian's men?" she asked. Jean shook his head. "No...they were human" he muttered before he stuck his head out of the car. "Are you satisfied!?" he shouted. Agent Tracey got out of the car and rushed over to the vehicle to see if she could salvage any information.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:36 am

(Thought there was only one vehicle, the one Sam just smashed into the ground.)

Yvonne looked up when Bernie shifted around instead moving over to where his room was and she followed along with him, "A couple hours." She muttered to herself thinking on exactly how they were going to be spending those two hours, at least until he recommended showering, "Oh, yes. Clean." She followed along with a doe-eyed expression eager to see the bedroom that Bernie had been bragging about a moment before and seeing everything about his home. Her first instinct when she walked inside was to look up and see how much higher the ceiling was above her. The act of following Bernie into the bathroom took more precedent, especially when she got to watch him undress for washing up, "I wouldn't mind if you're offering a little something." She hesitantly started undressing from her work uniform trying to get more used to the idea of being naked along with other things that were likely to happen the moment she felt his hands on her back.

When it seemed obvious that the two remaining troops weren't going to surrender he tensed himself up while his arm shrunk back down to a much more normal and seemingly natural size, "Weredragon. Is that what the Zmei are called these days?" He started anchoring himself down low enough to spring forward. He had no idea what this agent was, but considering what he had been through in the last two world wars it was certain that it was some kind of gas weapon. There wasn't even a second when the second trooper called the order before Sam streaked forward with a sickening tear as the man's arm was ripped from his socket with the canister still clenched in the shock-induced state, "I don't know what's in here, but it definitely seems like a bad idea to let you open it." He yanked the canister from the dismembered arm and held it in a way for it to not open by accident, "If you're dead set on kicking the bucket. I guess I'll help you." He cautiously set the canister on the car seat before taking a couple of steps to the screaming man clenching the stump of his arm only to get his skull stomped into paste, "Before you start complaining to Satan, remember that I gave you a chance to surrender." He rushed forward and impaled the last troop through the chest with a pressure building through his back until the trooper went limp when Sam ripped his hand back taking several segments of spine out in the process. With the threats dealt with, he grabbed the canister and turned it in his hand just looking over it like he wasn't drenched in blood.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:05 pm

Bernie looked over at the clock and did some quick mental math in his head while she hugged him. "Oh wow, we have a couple hours before they get here..." he said seeming to be suggesting something as he retracted his hand away from her. "I'm going to take my shower...you're welcome to...heh...have some good clean fun with me" he said giving her a wink as he walked towards his bedroom. When he got inside, his bedroom was absolutely massive. His bed was bigger than a King size, which after the night before with him, it was clear as to why it was that size. The ceilings were two stories, and there was a spiral staircase that lead up to a balcony to that overlooked the view outside. The Master bathroom was under the balcony, and he went inside starting to remove his clothes not caring if his mate was present or not. His shower was very large, so there was no problem with her fitting in with him. He opened the towel cupboard and looked back at her. "You look like you could relax a little...you know I'm really good at massages" he said before giving her a wink.

Agent Tracey was beside herself seeing Sam's arm swell up twice its size, which it reminded her of Steele except for the scales of course. "A weredragon?" she pondered. The two men who were left were startled that the grenade was caught. The man with the flamethrower turned to look back at his partner. "Get agent VX ready!" he shouted. His partner looked at him horrified. "That'll kill us all!" he shouted. "You fool he's going to kill us all anyway!" he shouted. The man inside pulled out a canister and looked at it with apprehension. "Do it!" the other man shouted. The man with the canister winced. Agent Tracey could not hear what was going on, but Jean and his son were concerned.

(The guy with the flamethrower is in a vehicle chasing them from behind. Well I thought there was a vehicle pursuing them)

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:09 pm

Yvonne couldn't help herself as she started leaning back into his touch while he went back into rubbing her back. Before she could say anything she felt his kiss and merely left herself to enjoy it even after it parted again. Of course, she snapped back to reality when he mentioned sex and how it was going to happen, immediately bringing back the tinge of red on her cheeks, "Thank you. For everything." She smiled with the blush still on her face before attempting to hug in again finding that he was just too big to completely wrap her arms around him, "I love you too." She answered back just savoring the feel of his warmth.

Sam's eye flick over to the second attacker when he heard the pin pulled and the spoon hit the ground. His arm flickered gold for a moment before swelling up to nearly twice the size and becoming covered in brilliant golden scales. Instead of trying to get to cover, he caught the grenade and tightly wound his claws around it letting it detonate in his now oversized claw of a hand, "An incendiary." He opened his claw allowing the molten slag to drip through his fingers onto the hood, "You brought a damn incendiary grenade into the woods." Any good humor left in him was completely gone. There wasn't a word more before his claw grabbed and crushed the grenade attacker's skull before the headless body hit the ground. His eyes returned to narrow golden slits as he turned to the flamethrower trooper, "If you know what's any good for you, you'll undo that flamethrower put your hands on your head and surrender. Otherwise, I'm going to rip your spine out your rib cage." He shook what was left of the rapidly cooling slag, brain matter and bone off his claws while he watched and waited for the soldier to do anything.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:45 am

Bernie took in a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Well, little by little I hope I can facilitate that personality out of you. You are already on your way. You aren't with Lyle anymore. You're with me. This is a big step" he said before he started to rub her back tenderly. "Knight in shining armor, huh?" he said before he murred softly and smooched her on the lips. He was not going to make her freak out over something like this. "Oh, well, that does happen after sex with me, but he looked at her bruises and sighed. "Well, that's good at least. I don't have to look at them anymore" he said before he smiled at her. "You can consider this as a sign of rebirth, and a new life with your knight in shinning armor...I should say furry armor" he said before he leaned in and nibbled onto her neck gently. "I love you" he said into her ear.

Agent Tracey covered her mouth and watched in awe. "Just what is he?" she asked. Jean looked back and sighed too weary to explain, and his son kept on driving. The man with the flamethrower stumbled out of the back and aimed the nozzle at Sam. Another came out with an incendiary grenade. It was special that shot out molten iron hotter than lava, which was normally used to destroy tanks; However, it was a major weakness for a lot of supernatural beings. He already pulled the pin and cooked it before he threw it at Sam.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:32 am

(that was my bad. Must've been more tired than I thought and thought you meant he was trying standing out front. I'll adjust accordingly)

Yvonne started rubbing her arm out of habit with her head somewhat duck down to avoid looking Bernie in the eye, "It's supposed to mean independence, courage and having confidence. Then here I am, I couldn't get myself out of the last several years. I shut down when things go wrong. I have to have someone else get me out of my problems. Even if he is my knight in shining armor." She still couldn't look him in the eye while she tried to explain herself. When his tone changed, however, she dared to start looking up at Bernie and seeing the concern plastered over his face, "There was a little bit this morning, but I figured that was because I was just stiff from last night." He lifted up the sleeve on her arm showing that the bruises on her arms were gone, "Though, I found out most of my bruises were just gone. I'll have to check myself when I change, but I don't think that any of them are left anymore."

Sam landed firmly on the ground in front of the speeding car, there was no stress that he was about to get plowed the vehicle. While it was barreling forward he braced himself with every muscle ready for action. At the last second, he threw a clenched fist at the car hood with a drive into the ground and forced it into a sudden stop with the rear forced upward for a few seconds until it slammed itself back into the ground jarring the passengers in the process. The first passenger, shaken by the sudden stop threw the door open with a pistol drawn. Several loud crack rocked the sudden silence, each bullet striking Sam with seemingly no effect aside from putting a few holes in his shirt. The attempt was returned with a grab at the shooter's throat and a hard throw that nearly plastered him into the closest tree.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:39 am

Bernie scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously. "A badger eh?" he asked. He cocked his head cutely. "What do you mean it's been a long time since you had anything to do with it? Isn't your totem supposed to be like a reoccurring force in your life?" he asked. He was hoping this would distract her from the wolves, but she was very persistent. He gulped and looked at her nervously. "Heh, heh, hear wolves talking? Wolves don't talk..." he muttered as he realized what was going on. "Oh shit..." he muttered to himself. He cleared his throat and smiled. "Um, are you feeling tired or sore?" he asked.

Agent Tracey watched him jump out of the car worried. "How the hell is he going to get back? Does he know where we're going?" she asked. "Why did he jump out?" Jean's son asked.

(The guy with the flamethrower is in a vehicle chasing them from behind. Well I thought there was a vehicle pursuing them)

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:55 am

Yvonne was still dumbstruck by the fact that she was listening to a couple of wolf pups somehow talking, at times without seeming to move their mouths, and the subject matter being something that she was far from expecting out of the mouth of anyone so young. Granted wolves were probably an entirely different case since they developed so much faster than people did. Regardless of the matter, the subject and to whom the subject was focused on made her seem to just shut down for the most part only offering a wave to the mother wolf when she finally left with the pups. Yvonne snapped back to reality when Bernie asked her totem, "Oh, what?" She asked snapping herself back, "Totem, right." She started rubbing at her arm not too sure if she should actually answer what seemed like a joke or just leave it as is, "Badger. It's been a long time since I've had anything to do with it, but I remember it being the badger." She answered following along with Bernie while she collected something fairly nice relative to what she could have afforded, a simple dress that didn't really attract attention, "So Bernie." She started trying to think of how to ask while they still had time, "Is it normal for people to suddenly hear wolves talking?"

Sam had barely gotten his eyes closed before hearing the sudden urgency and the word 'flamethrower'. He snapped up looking straight ahead with a somewhat dumbfounded look right before a wide grin plastered itself on his face, "Just when I thought this trip was getting boring." He sprung himself up ready to bail and possibly confront the new individual, "Kid, I have a barrier on this thing. Drive right around him and you should be good. Unless he somehow bottled up hellfire." He added before snapping the door open, digging his heels into the dirt and skidding to a stop completely upright with that wide grin on his face, "Well stranger. Try to at least make this entertaining." He muttered as a white magic circle appeared at his feet to launch him forward and at the stranger to force the newcomer to deal with him instead of the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:30 am

Bernie chuckled to himself when she called him a charmer, which it was true. He rubbed her back as they walked towards the front door. "It's fine...you don't have to be a werewolf right now" he said supporting her decision before he looked troubled as they walked into the house. "Yea...don't be stressed...it won't be good for either of us" he said before he leaned in to give her a smooch. "I'll bring in your things, and you can get ready" he said. The wolves were running about through the house as he walked outside. The wolves were very curious about Yvonne. "Do you think he bit her yet?" one of the pups asked. "Heh heh...she's going to get pregnant real quick" the other said. "Why is she looking at us like that?", "What?", "Do you think she can hear us?", "Uh oh!", "Uh, Bark Bark!", "Your mouth isn't moving", "Shut up!" the pups argued before they starting attacking each other. Bernie came in with a bunch of clothes for Yvonne before he looked at them annoyed. "What are you doing? Shouldn't you be hunting!?" he chastised them. They both whimpered and became submissive before they ran off. The mother came up to him and wagged her tail before she turned towards Yvonne and whimpered softly sensing her distress. "What's wrong with her?" she asked. "She's just going through some changes...I have everything taken care of" he said. The mother sighed and turned away. "She needs you...I'll leave you two alone" she said. Once they were alone, he turned towards her and smiled. "What's your totem?" he asked. It was almost a joke as she was now able to understand wolves, which her people had to go out in the wilderness without food or water for days before they found theirs. Was the wolf her totem? Was this why she was able to talk to wolves? This had to be the explanation to this all.

Agent Tracey looked at Sam shocked before she muttered to herself. "I don't think it's because someone can't keep a secret...more like there's a problem with moles...did you just forget what Steele was?" Jean's son looked up in the mirror. "What's that?" he asked. "What was what?" Jean asked. "Oops did you hear me?" she asked. "No that!" he shouted as he pointed back at the masked man with cylinders attached to his back with a hose running to a nozzle. Agent Tracey looked back and gasped. "Is that...is that a flamethrower?" she shrieked.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:01 am

Yvonne couldn't help but lean into Bernie's soft touch as she felt the small circles trailing through her back. Thankfully it did ease her out of the panic she felt try thing to get as much as she could out of her old life and into her new one with the alpha. Slowly but surely she just let herself get lost in his touch and eventually his scent while pushing herself up against the wolf, even to the point that she barely caught it when Bernie spoke up and almost felt her ear twitch in his direction, "You're such a charmer." She spoke up with a smile savoring his touch while it lasted, "I'll probably wait just a little longer before I start the whole changing into a wolf thing. Once I'm all set and all I'll be able to think on it a little more, but for now, I'm perfectly fine just like this." She added in watching the road while she leaned into his touch. Once they finally made it back to his home, she slipped herself free from the contraption and stretched languidly to relieve herself of any leftover stress from her quick run for her things. What came as a surprise was when she suddenly heard a few voices around her only to see the wolves from before setting themselves, maybe it was just her mind playing tricks on her, maybe she was still half asleep and this was just unusual dream that she'd solve with a cup of coffee. Only now Bernie had his touch on her again and he was speaking to the wolves about her. Of which her face lit up bright red when she heard about puppies and getting pregnant and she suddenly wanted to be in private and hopefully burn the embarrassment off by the time their guests arrived and she was dressed up in something that didn't look like she was about to go to work right then and there, "Let's go ahead and get everything inside Bernie. I think the stress of everything happening is getting to me." She kept her head low with the intention of keeping her face hidden by her hair, "A little nap before the guests arrive might help a little."

Sam threw his arms out in exasperation seemingly forgetting about their tail for the moment, "Great, so no one in the godforsaken government can keep a god damn secret. Why the hell do we even trust anyone to keep their damn mouths shut." He finally let out in what might have been a constant stream of annoyance finally spouting out in a stream of profanity and grievances. In one last act, he leaned back and shut his eyes, "Just tell me when we get there or if our tail decides to do anything ridiculous or stupid. At this point, I think a blood vessel is going to blow in my head if I hear too much more." He crossed his arms over his chest in a sort of mock sleep emphasizing the point that everything was going to hell, "Call me a kid all you want. This keeps going I'm going to choke someone out."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:30 am

Bernie rubbed his future wife's shoulder and back gently just like clockwork, which it was very apparent that he was a big on touching her. It was an innate and very wolf like behavior of his that was soothing and relaxing for any female, but essential for a shewolf going into breeding season. It was a signal that she was claimed by a male, and his scent was being spread all over her. A scent that would be recorded deep in memory her memory like how to breathe or how to swallow. Deep down he knew what was happening to her as her scent was starting to change, but only his wolf knew it. He just brushed off the thought thinking that it was silly that he lost control while making love. What would he be in turning her without her consent? He fought off this by looking down at her. "You know, I have a lot of faith in you, Yvonne...You're like a part of me already. You're already part of my pack...you're my Alpha Female" he told her subtly probing her about her thoughts about becoming a werewolf. He had everything to make her transition into a shewolf as comfortable and seamless of an experience as possible. As an Alpha he had dealt with a Werewolf going into transition from being human and it was not good to make her panic or become anxious about her changes. He knew what she needed, and he would help her adjust. Luckily for them, during the breeding season, a female would only be concerned with making babies. As they returned to his home the wolves welcomed them back, and the mother saw that Yvonne had brought her things to his house. "She's staying here with you!?" the mother wolf asked. Bernie chuckled to himself touching Yvonne's lower back. "She's here to stay" he said proudly. Although Yvonne could now understand what they were saying somewhat, the pup that she coddled from before wagged his tail. "Are you going to give her puppies?" he asked. Bernie laughed nervously. "Um...we haven't talked about that yet...Don't worry, she'll be plenty pregnant once she feels its right. She hasn't even settled in yet" he said downplaying the notion he was only wanting Yvonne just to breed. She was not a walking womb to him, she was his best friend and lover.

Jean's son frowned and sighed heavily. "You do realize that I speak English right?" he asked half offended with Sam not directly telling him to speed up, which he did just that. Jean closed his eyes and nodded to Sam's question. "You have to understand that Amarok...Steele's wife is Inuit. She has family back over in Baffin and Ellesmere Island. I would presume she has some connections to tribes on Greenland as well. I don't know with whom he got his information from" he said before Agent Tracey interrupted him. "You think that this is more than just Ian that is targeting Steele?" she asked. "We could be being chased by the CIA...or the KGB" he said before Agent Tracey sank down low in her chair. "Oh, cripes! I hope it's not!" she said lowly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   

Back to top Go down

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next