Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

To Foreign Lands [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4971
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:58 pm

Akemi laughed lightly when the maids rushed out of the room after he gave them their orders. "You think they would have gotten used to seeing you... back then." Stretching slowly, she let a hand run over her stomach. "That is alright. I would rather have to spend longer to check up on you than rebuding the castle. Again." She said in a firm tone at the end, fighting back her smirk the entire time. "Don't destroy the young one, okay?" She planned to have a conversation with another kitsune later, a bigger one.

- - - - -

Marius didn't even hear the second set of footsteps following him, and he probably never would have if she had not spoken up. "Lady Keiko...." He stopped, looking at her, chuckling sadly. "Running, huh? I guess I am." He closed his eyes, feeling the rising sun warming his body, his dragon blood heating up, making his body radiate a bit more heat than his normal one hundred degrees. "I've been running for a hundred years." There was a moment of silence before he looked at her, a spark of something like fire deep in his eyes. "A hundred years is a long time, even for yokai. I've developed some rather odd habits living alone for so long. Are you sure you would want me around? The embarrassing socially awkward old man that I am?" His voice turned teasing, his posture relaxing as he turned himself to fully face her.

- - - - -

Asagi shifted under the covers, turning onto her side away from him, pulling the covers close to her chin. "I will be fine. Go on... I will get to my bath and back to work after you leave."

- - - - -

Kurama would have probably pretended to sleep longer, except for the fact that he had a feeling he would be seemed out by Akemi, and that had him a bit nervous. Not really saying anything, he grabbed a simple robe near the bed and pulled it on. "Don't worry, Toki. Go help your father. Your mother won't kill me... I hope." He added nervously under his breath.

- - - - -

Kagome looked up at him in silence, before she shook her head. "I'm going to stay here. I want to talk to Mika. She seemed like she wasn't doing so well last night before I left."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5063
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:07 pm

InuGenki was not sure how to read his wife's look for a brief moment, but he reached down to caress her face when she laid back down. "Hey, you don't need to worry about me honey. You deserve to relax a bit and let our brewed find a place in your belly to nestle into" he said before he got up out of bed. The maids grew red in the face looking down at the ground trying to avoid directly gazing upon his body. "Alright then...You wake up InuYasha and the others as well. I want Toga and Toki to help out with training" he said. The maids quickly bowed before they left him to start getting ready. InuGenki went back to plant a smooch on his wife's luscious lips. "Are you sure you want us that far away? That gives you a lot farther to travel if you want to see me" he said before he gave her a wink.

Aiko scowled at Marius. "Oh yeah? Well I'm not trying to impress her or anyone! I'm not stuck up and..." he said before Keiko interrupted him. "That's enough!" she raised her voice before she frowned looking towards Marius. She rushed over to him and walked with him after reclosing the door behind her. "Lord Marius, Please stay...I don't know what you're running away from, but...maybe you should give yourself a chance to relax and be sociable" she suggested.

The maids went into every room to wake up InuGenki's guests, which Toki and Toga were both flustered that the maids walked in on them with their lovers still entangled in a loving embrace. Toga was worried about Asagi's well being, and Toki was worried about her own. InuYasha on the other hand looked towards Kagome and smiled awkwardly. "Do you want to come watch?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/ Online
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:47 am

Akemi stretched slowly, carefully keeping the since from anyone's gaze as a sharp pain ran down her right leg, but the pain was forgotten when he asked her if it was alright for him to teach. She looked at him, her gaze unreadable for a long time before she gave out a dramatic sigh, settling back under her cover. "I guess it is alright. Maybe move it away another five miles from the old spot, though. I don't want you breaking the castle again."

- - - - -

Marius leaned against a support pillar, his arms crossed over his chest, looking out a nearby window. "You keep being a jackass and vulgur Aiko, and Mika will never like you." He spoke in an even tone, nothing in his voice giving anything away. Sighing lightly, he pushed himself off of the pillar to stand up straight. "I am going to get ready for the show." He spoke critically, looking at Shippo. "You better get ready too, young one. Lady Akemi will definately be in a good mood, and will allow InuGenki to train you." He stepped out of the nearby door and closed it behind him, letting out a sigh. "I wonder if I should leave again." He muttered to himself as he walked away, continuing to mutter to himself as he walked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:11 pm

The next morning came and mostly everyone was still in bed sleeping in. InuGenki, Toga, InuYasha, and Kurama were all cuddled up to their respective partners, and only InuGenki was awake after having another round with his dear wife. He took a deep breath and looked down at her nestled into his chest chuckling to himself. "Wow...I don't want to leave bed honey" he said before he caressed her face. "Are you able to walk?" he asked. He heard the maids come in and drop off fresh clothes before one bowed making an announcement. "There is a little kitsune asking for you to train him. Should I turn him away?" she asked. InuGenki sat up and rubbed the back of his head. "He wants me to train him?" he asked. He looked towards his wife and chuckled. "Hey, we don't have anything to do today...how about I do a little teaching and sparring today?" he asked.

Down stairs in the lounge area, Shippo, Aiko, Keiko, and the other hanyo were talking among themselves about what the plans were for today. The Shinigami remained outside keeping close guard, but Shippo squirmed about not being able to sit still. "Aw, I can't believe those two are still sleeping!" he shouted. Aiko crossed his arms over his chest. "Shippo, you know my parents are busy making a baby...of course he's going to be sleeping in" he said. Shippo huffed. "And Lord Kurama?" he asked. Aiko laughed. "Psh, Toki was worshiping her god's staff...ow!" he said before Keiko slugged him in the arm. "Don't be so vulgar!" she scolded him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:32 pm

Asagi gave a cute little yelp when he picked her up, and she giggled nervously as ahead back on the bed. Laying her hands at on the bed, she slid her knees up and her feet out, shivering when she felt cold air waft across her partially exposed sex. Her gaze went to his member as he lined up, and she let out a lusty moan with her head tilting backwards as she felt him enter her body. It sent a fire through her limbs, a shudder running through her body. "Yes. I am forever yours, Toga."

- - - - -

Kagome quickly pressed a hand to her mouth when he did that, stifling the scream she gave out as she felt herself tighten around him in an intense mini orgasm. She had not been expecting that kind of reaction from herself. She started to move again, her pace picking up a bit more now. "Ah... Keep going, Inuyasha. I need more."

- - - - -

Kurama's shoulders stiffened a little when she got down on her knees, a sense of anticipation settling over him. Just her there, on her knees with both of them naked, was amazing enough as it is. He watched as she exposed him, smirking faintly to the kiss to the tip, her hot breath alone already started to get him hard. He almost laughed as a groan left him when she licked him. A hand came up to gently run his fingers through her hair as he looked down at her, head tilted slightly to the side. "Marius comes from a place where they have... knights. Men that live by a certain code. Besides, it's been over a hundred years since he last pursued or flirted with anyone. Old man is rusty. As for Aiko... He will. One day.." He chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:07 pm

Toga could smell just how aroused and wet she was, and he scooped her up in his strong mighty arms carrying her over onto his bed and laid her onto her back. "Your legs...spread 'em" he said as he got onto his knees and crawled up to her. He got as far as her butt touching his knees before he reached down to align his member with her dripping womanhood. He slid it inside of her never before experiencing this sensation before. It felt like his member was being accepted and swallowed whole. Flesh was moving and stretching around him making way for his length and girth. He blushed waiting for her to tell him when he was in far enough. He was already a good six inches inside of her, and he had half of his member still left to go. "You will always be mine!" he told her in a dominant voice.

InuYasha looked at her oddly. "How come you didn't have any milk before?" he asked before he gulped when she asked him to take the lead. "Um..Take the lead?" he asked. He pulled one of her breasts to his mouth and started to suckle and play with her nipple with his tongue. "Like this?" he asked.

Toki looked up at him and smiled. "Relax...none of us are acting upon ourselves unwillingly" she said before she got onto her knees. "No, I'm not mad at you...I will be if you don't satisfy me" she told him as she began to undo his sash. She pulled his hakama down and licked her lips. "You are only encouraging us to enact on feelings that we've already had" she said before she kissed his member. "Toga and Asagi, InuYasha and Kagome, My parents...they already have feelings for each other. As for me...I already liked you" she said before she licked his tip as she began to milk him to get hard. "Maybe Aiko won't be such an ass to Mika, and that stupid dragon will warm up to Keiko...I don't know. You aren't a god of love...just a god of fertility" she said before she started massaging and fondling his scrotum.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:27 pm

Asagi felt another warm rush run down her body, making the area between her legs feel like a river at this point. Every word he spoke, in a tone like that, made her feel as if she going explode any minute. "I... don't know what it's called." She hesitated for a minute, her free hand running down her own stomach and across her mound, moaning when she felt tiny tricks of pleasure tingle up her spine as she softly touched herself. "I want you to... take what is yours. What will... always be yours."

- - - - -

Kagome stopped with herself all the way down on him, pressing a hand to her mouth to keep from laughing too loudly at his reaction. Once she had recovered, she sighed and smiled at him. "Of course, silly. Women produce milk for their babies just like any other female creature that produces milk." Her expression switched to a relaxed, sensual one as she leaned down and whispered to him, "Enough talk, yeah? Why don't you take the lead, hm? Pleasure your wife."

- - - - -

This time, there was no fake to his expression on reaction. He jerked his head back, pupils widening as well as his eyes, giving him a look that showed he was caught unawares. "I didn't-" He closed his eyes as he let out a sigh, a realization dawning on him. "I didn't mean for this to happen. I have suppressed these gifted powers for the entire time I have had them. I don't like the thought of... forcing something to happen. Inari never interfered unless he had a reason to." He paused for a minute, looking at her. His posture remained strong, dominant but there was a look of someone worried they were hated in his eyes. "Toki... Are you mad at me?" He spoke in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:10 pm

Toga's mind was going a mile a second as he was trying to think what his next move. Part of him wanted to see where she would take this, but the other part of him wanted to seize control and do what tiangou did best. He chuckled to himself evilly and leaned into her ear. "Well, your body suits my tastes very well" he said with a his alluring voice seeming to get deeper. He nibbled on her ear lobe before he licked the edges with a low growl. "Tell me...what do you want to do with me first?" he asked.

InuYasha blushed at her explanation, but he enjoyed the show she also gave him. "Um...better adjusted?" he asked. He reached up to feel up her breasts and laughed nervously. "Did these get bigger?" he asked before started to massage and squeeze at the base of her nipple squirting milk onto his face. He jerked his head back not expecting it to happen let alone go that far. "What the...is that milk?" he asked.

Toki rolled her eyes at his fake reaction finding this to be quite amusing for her. She sighed heavily. "Aiko needs to be with his father more...he's grown up to be too much of an ass and lacks any charm that my father and Toga has" she admitted before she looked up at him amused as his hands went down her sides. "Oh? Is there a bit of a perverted teen inside you, milord?" she asked. She blushed and looked at him awkwardly when he slapped at her womanhood and smeared her juices in the process. "Well, what do you think would happen? Your abilities have turned everyone in the castle into horny animals" she said before she scowled at her. "How undignified...is this what you find amusing? Hearing this? Watching this? Smelling this? Feeling this?...Tasting this?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:34 am

Asagi felt like her head was spinning crazily, as if she was high, but this was... different. Transcendent beyond her wildest imagination. She found herself wondering how she got to be so lucky that she managed to end up in this place, and that someone she had a huge crush on actually like and desired her. She jumped slightly when she felt his hands go down over her butt. Hearing his compliment of her body, she blushed and shook her head. "I'm not... that nicely built... am I?"

- - - - -

Kagome leaned down and put a quick kiss to the top of his nose, keeping her movement rather slow, more to torture him though it did so to her a little. "It always does at first for women. Sometime it takes only once, other times it takes more than once. I am better adjusted now." Sitting back up she put her hands behind her, serving to push her breasts together, making them seem more like a double D size than the D's they were now. She had talked to her mother once about how it was when she was pregnant with her and his little brother. She had admitted the lower back pain, feet pain, and the swelling of her breasts as they grew with mother's milk was the worst thing. Until then, Kagome planned to make the best of their growth.

- - - - -

Kurama let out the breath he had been holding when she broke off the kiss to speak, and he winced as if what she said made him feel bad, but it was clearly a fake reaction. "Don't remind me." He said, chuckling afterwards. "Aiko is a good guy deep down. He just has a lot of growing up to do." He caught her gaze, and took in a hissing breath when she put her hand down on him, a low growl with sensual tones coming from him. "The same goes for me as well." His hands went to her sides, lightly tickling her with a smirk before he dragged his claws down over her ass, one hand groping while the other went over the front of her thigh and he gave her womanhood a firm smack and he chuckled at the sound that resulted. "That is a lot of honey you are producing. I wonder just how sweet it is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:34 am

Toga watched her closely, and growled seductively as she traced her fingertips over his muscles. He grinned at her and leaned in to plant a smooch onto her lips. "Oh...well I hope you have fun exploring this specimen's body" he said in a sensual way. He caressed her sides before he reached around feeling up her rear and hips. "You have the best looking body I think" he said as he felt the curves between her ribs and her hips. "Perfect hourglass shape and big hips...nice shapely legs and some perky breasts" he said before he licked his lips. "You have a body women would die for...you are truly blessed" he said.

InuYasha took in a deep breath, and he was amazed at how much her body was able to fit in. "Oh wow..." he said before he groaned to her hips moving on him. "It's just...you said it hurt the first time...and second time..." he muttered after she kissed him. He reached up to feel up her thighs, rear, and hips. He was half massaging them and half groping them. "How's that?" he asked.

Toki moaned to Kurama's advances, and she stepped up to him as they kissed. She took the incentive and slid her own tongue into his mouth to do battle with his. "Mmm, This is so taboo" she said before she giggled. "You're sleeping with your best friend's daughter, and I'm sleeping with the father of a girl who my brother is trying to gain affection over" she said. She flashed him a seductive gaze before she reached down to grope his groin and pet him. "Such is life...I can't help who I'm attracted to" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:01 am

Asagi frowned slightly as her body jerked slightly when he touched her face. She found it very frustrating that her body kept acting really weird, but she pushed the irritation away, watching as his body was revealed to her. It felt like forever before he spoke, as she let her eyes wander all over slowly, watching as muscles moved underneath the skin. She glanced up at him without a word, before she stepped forward. Taking her right hand, she let her fingertips trace the lines of his muscles. She blinked slowly as very fast, fragmented images ran through her head. Biting her bottom lip slightly, she hesitated for a minute before she looked up at him, her hand laying flat on his skin before running down, her fingers curling around him. She really hoped what she saw was true, and that this was a good action to take. "A fine male specimen." Asagi was surprised by the sensual tone that laced her words.

- - - - -

Kagome closed her eyes as she carefully went down as far as her body would allow. She cracked open one eye and looked at him when he spoke and she giggled lightly, shifting her hips up once slowly before moving back down, giving him a feather light kiss. "I wouldn't do it if I didn't like it." She teased slightly, softly biting her bottom lip as she slowly sat up, moving her body at a slow, even pace.

- - - - -

Kurama noted her blush, and took a step back as she revealed herself to him. His gaze slowly went down and up her body, noting the slight shiny sheen to her inner thighs, causing him to smirk slightly. "Don't you worry about that, Toki. I can take care of that." He stepped forward and took her chin in his right hand, one finger resting under her chin. Everything you are is to my liking." He said in a purr like voice, smirking faintly before he leaned and gave her a passionate kiss, tongue barely touching her bottom lip before sneaking its way into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:54 pm

Toga's body was very hot, and his heat licked against her body. He touched the side of her face and smiled at her evilly. "Well, I'm okay with whatever you want to do" he said before he blushed as he started to tug at his sash, and he undressed in front of her. His body was absolutely perfect and magnificent. Everything was big and pleasing to the eye. He pulled the hair pin and ties out of his hair and laughed lowly. "Um...well...what do you think?" he asked.

Toki batted her eyes at him and giggled. "I'm glad that I amuse you, milord" she said in a half teasing way. She blushed and looked away from him. "Well, I don't know how to get honey in the milk" she said before she lower her hands. Gravity affected her breasts before they hung down to the bottom of her rib cage. "Are they to your liking milord?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:16 pm

Asagi scowled slightly at his words, feeling strange sense of anger rolling in the pit of her stomach. Her body went a little rigid when he said that, and she subconsciously let out a high squeak when he pulled on her sash. Shivering to the cold air on her skin, she shifted on her feet, her hand reaching down to cover herself but she immediately jerked her hand back when just the simple touch almost made her fall. She lightly bit her bottom lip, her gaze traveling down and getting stuck there. "I... I'm unsure of what to even do with it., but I do. I want it."

- - - - -

Kurama chuckled at her words, finding her word play to be amusing. He watched her in silence, frowning when he still didn't get what he wanted. "So much defiance, but in such a sweet vouce." His voice turned a little strong at the end, anger tinting his words. Walking forward with soundless steps, he stopped until he was standing close to her. "Why not honey in the milk? One... after the other."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:02 pm

Toga continued kneading her nipples and tug on them gently. He chuckled to himself evilly as he rested his chin on top of her head. "Well...I don't know why I'm so calm myself...actually...on the contrary, what I am feeling right now is an urge to plow my dick into your dripping cunt" he said with a hint of dominance. His hands wondered down to undo her sash and prompt her to undress. He pulled of all of her clothes off her body leaving only him to undress, but he gazed at her body with approval and desire before he reached down to his groin rubbing his thick member starting to grow past his belly button. "Mmmm, do you want this?" he asked.

InuYasha blushed feeling flustered, but he was not going to say anything, rather he did not have time to think of a retort as he watched her pull her hair back into a pony tail and pull him into a kiss. He slowly licked her bottom lip as she slid herself onto him. He let out a relieved groan feeling that his member was placed inside something that it was meant to be. He smiled at their union and reached up petting her sides and back. "Do you like doing this with me Kagome?" he asked.

Toki jumped up and seemed to float into his room through his window, and she spun around using her hands to present herself. "Alright milord...you got to see all of me" she said cheekily. He smirked and brought her hands up to her breasts. "Unless...you want to see my tits or something" she said before she gave him a wink. She turned her back and slid herself out of her kimono, which it feel to her hips still tied to her hip. She turned back holding her mounds of flesh with her hands hiding her nipples from him while she smiled. "Are you thirsty for milk? or honey?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:12 am

Asagi brought a hand up to cover her mouth, greatly stifling the moan that came from the strangely pleasurable discomfort her body was feeling. That one sentence didn't help, and she felt a bit of a wet feeling on her inner thighs. She shuddered to the seductive growl she heard from him, leaning slightly back towards him when his arms went around her, a hand moving towards her breast to touch them. She jumped when she felt something press against her back, making her let out a cute help. "Relax? Ugh, I don't understand how you sound so c-calm."

- - - - -

Kagome rolled her eyes at him with a shake of her head. "You are fine just the way you are. I'm just picking on you because I love you so much." She paused for a minute, reaching over to the side to grab a small red length of ribbon Rin had gave her, using it to tie her hair back from her face, letting the ponytail hang over her right shoulder. She leaned down and pulled him into a kiss, as she easily reached behind her and used her hand to guide him into her.

- - - - -

Kurama let out a chuckle at her actions, and he was surprised at how relaxed he felt at the moment. "Well, not thirsty for water... had a bath this morning...." He closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath before turning his head, allowing him to catch her gaze, his own turning sharp as he spoke with a commanding tone. "Step inside, and undress. I want to see all of you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:54 pm

Toga was letting out a deep heavy sigh, which his heated breath hit up against the back of Asagi's neck. "I need you right now" he said in a deep seductive voice. His massages deviated from her shoulders and moved to lower regions. He began to caress her sides as his breathing grew heavier. He growled out seductively and leaned in to nibble her on the neck. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and reached up cupping one of her breasts and massaged it. His cucumber pressed up against the curve of her back as he tucked his hand under her collar to touch her nipple and knead it. He could feel just how fast her heart was beating and he closed his eyes growing into her ear. "Relax...take things slowly. This is my first time too" he said calmly.

InuYasha blushed at Kagome's comment, and he averted her gaze. "Um, I just didn't want to seem like a bother to you. I don't want to be like Miroku" he said. He rolled onto his back, and his member formed a sizable tent in his hakama. He loosened the knot and allowed her to unwrap him like a piece of candy.

Toki was lying on her side, and she shivered with delight when she heard that he knew she was there. She squirmed before she started tracing circles into the floorboards of the engawa. "Oh, well, what do you plan to do to me milord? I hope a kami like you can be reasonable for my transgressions" she said in a seductive manner. She got up and tucked her hands behind her back and stuck her chest out making her already large breast look even more massive. "Would you like a drink, a bath..." she said before she pressed her breast up against his arm. "...or me?" she asked with a flirtatious gaze.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:32 pm

Asagi's body went rigid for a second when he slowed down and put his arm around her, hand settling on her hip, but her body relaxed a bit when she found herself pulled in close to him. Her heart rate increased, and she found herself wondering on how she hadn't burst into flames with how red her face had gotten. Stepping into his room, she was staring down at the floor until he shut the door, where she flinched slightly. Looking at him when he spoke, she went to say something, only getting out an I before something made her stop speaking. Bringing up his mother and the private conversation she had with Asagi and Toki wouldn't be the best. Besides.... something was pulling her to this current course of action, outside of the scent's influence. The thought of that just seemed right to her. She lightly bit her bottom lip as she felt a tightening sensation down between her legs, and she shifted uneasy on her feet. "Now. Please." She muttered.

- - - - -

Kagome rolled her eyes with a gentle laugh at his cute, innocent words. "I really need to teach you how to speak about sex. Just let me teach you about it as we go. You won't feel as weird about it, and be able to talk about it with more confidence." She took her leg off of him and pushed him on his chest to where he was now on his back.

- - - - -

"I know, little one. She isn't very good at sneaking, is she." He muttered to the bird that had landed on his shoulder. He chuckled at it puffed up its feathers, letting out a call before it flew off. He sighed, looking down and frowning when he couldn't practically will it away like he normally did. "Well, I think you should take responsibility for what you have done, don't you think, Toki?" He said loud enough for her to hear, putting a bit of authorative, take no for an answer tone in his voice. Would she listen, or would she give chase?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Toga continued off to his bedroom where he felt stirring in his loins. It was a feeling that he started getting when he turned into an adult, but at this moment, it was the strongest that it had ever been. With Asagi behind him following just as he wanted, he smirked evilly slowing down for her to catch up to him, and he wrapped his arm around her walking her to his bedroom. His hand was on her hip signifying that to him they were a couple, and once she got into his room, he closed the Shoji behind them, and he stood behind her setting his hands on both of her shoulders giving them a good rub down as imitating his father with what he did with his wife. He assume Asagi would like this as in his visions, she would often make similar complaints as his mother did. "Asagi...I'm under the fertility god's spell...are you comfortable in sleeping with me tonight?"

InuYasha was completely red now as his face matched the color of the robe of the fire rat. He felt a bit at ease when her leg hooked around his. "Um...do you want to...ride me again?" he asked before he gulped. "I'm not talking about on my back...you know...like the thing you did with me before?" he asked.

InuGenki laughed at his nervously. "Well, what if this time...we are assured to have more than twins?" he postulated. His smile was very awkward. "We did take those fertility drugs afterall" he said.

Toki was on the engawa outside of Kurama's room watching him undress, which she giggled with glee finding a meaty treat he had to be thick and delicious. She immediately covered her mouth realizing he had heard her, and she ducked out of the way when he opened the window. Her heart was racing. Her fat nipples were so erect that you could see them through her kimono. The only thing that would give her away would be the scent of her female arousal coming from her hot moist under region. Part of her wanted him to catch her...and punish her for being such a perverse Noble woman.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:05 pm

Asagi had turned, watching Kurama retreat upstairs, and she felt really sad for him for some reason. She wondered if having the death-memories of someone would be as bad as he was experiencing. Having a kami's memories must be even worse. Letting out a low sigh, she stiffened slightly when a slight haze started to buzz through her head. She looked up when he touched her shoulder, and she watched him for a minute as he walked away, before she felt her feet start to walk after him. She had no idea what was going on with her... but she wanted to see where it would end.

- - - - -

Kagome had been quietly talking to the baby when she had felt that earlier surge of power from Kurama, and she had went silent, thinking about what it had meant. She had started to slip off into sleep at this point, but the baby moved with great energy when Inuyasha arrived, chasing sleep away. She closed her eyes with sigh when she felt his hands on her back. "I still can't believe you are always so warm." She muttered, nuzzling against him. Hearing his hesitating words, she giggled. He was so adorable. "What, Inuyasha? Can't say it? Go on. Just say it." She moved herself close to him, curling a leg over his, pulling her lower half closer towards him, a faint smirk on her face.

- - - - -

Akemi laughed deep from her chest when she saw the blush on his face. "You really should thank your lucky stars you have a fertility god here, my husband. We are insured now to have another set of twins, at least." She smirked seeing that look come to him expression. "I wouldn't want to."

- - - - -

Kurama transformed back to his new white haired form, and slowly shut his door. Turning around, he saw the bed was against the left wall, and he also noted that he could turn the one massive room into two if he wanted to. Seeing a small section that looked to be a closet at the foot of the bed, he went over and opened it, sighing with relief when he saw a plain black robe inside. He pulled it out and carefully laid it on the bed before he stripped off the rather ceremonial looking outfit he was wearing now. Hearing a strange noise outside, he walked over to a part of the outer wall that had a line running horizontally on it. Moving the top half, he was it was a window. He then noticed a couple of birds streaking back and forth, and he chuckled when he realized that they were affected as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Aiko and Keiko had gained a deeper respect for their father as well as a new respect in their heritage. Yumi knew all along that there had to be something more to her father, but she had no idea that he was a Tiangou. She could barely pronounce it as it sounded like she said Tengu. Keiko saw the Inari form and smiled seeing how shy and nervous he was. "Wait! Don't go!" Shippo shouted. Toki giggled to herself and left the room. "You should all go to bed" she suggested. As everyone left, Toga reach out to touch Asagi's shoulder after the scent started to influence him. He did not say anything but gave her a warm inviting smile as if to tell her to come hither. He walked a little more slowly as if waiting to see if she would follow him.

InuYasha went upstairs into his room where he saw his wife covered up in multiple layers of blankets trying to get warm. He removed his kimono and sat his tetsusaiga up against the wall before he crawled into the cool bedding. His heat instantly licked at her cold sore feet attracting them like a magnet. The little one inside her belly knew daddy was near and acted up as if wanting to for him to acknowledge him. InuYasha turned to face his wife and rubbed her sore lower back. His warm firm hands felt absolutely amazing and melted those pains away. He sniffed the air and smelled something odd but it aroused him. "Kagome? Um...do you want to...uh..." he asked not sure how to word it. He did not know if his wife was in the mood, or if she was too sore. He did not want to bug her every night for sex when she was pregnant even though the way they did it was safe.

InuGenki chuckled to himself when she shuddered, and he caressed her face gently with a devious smirk. "Feh, you look amazing in pregnant form anyway" he complimented her. He sniffed the air after she felt her rumble through her body, and he gasped. "You ovulated again?" he asked. He blushed knowing what this meant as it happened before giving them twins. Only, a god of fertility was involved, and they were both given fertility medicine. He growled lowly and felt his instincts start to overtake him again. "No going back now!" he muttered before he started ramming into her once more.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:24 pm

So many different pressures assaulted him at once and he lost his strength again. Mika walked forward quickly, catching Kurama on her shoulder. His normal form had faded, becoming the old form of Inari, the only difference being there was a small black fox figure noe hanging around his neck, his name etched into its side. "Thank you." He muttered, standing up and looking down at himself. "Too stressed. I'm sorry, but I really must retire to my room. Getting a bit... too close in here." He reached up, absently touching the figure. "Sorry." He muttered. There was a puff of smoke and a small white fox with red markings on its face darted out of the room and up the stairs. As he went, an extremely faint scent flooded the entire castle grounds, serving to... empower the reproductive systems.

- - - - -

Akemi gave a fake shudder, being overly dramatic just for the hell of it. Even if she didn't like it, he did have a point. She didn't raise stupid children, and even despite her daughter's young age, she knew Toki was smart enough to choose wisely. When he spoke of his regret, her fake look disappeared to show a look of sadness as she reaches up and touched the side of his face. "Even if I had never gained another child, I would still have my darling twins." She moved her hand and gave him a little pinch to the place behind his ear with a smirk when he made that joke. "Think you are funny, my dear?" She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath when she caught scent of that smell, and she laughed when she felt a slight rumble through her body. "I think I'm perfectly primed now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:49 am

Toki looked at him oddly before she gulped and nodded slowly. Toga cleared his throat prepared to give a farther explanation. "Father has two forms that he can take. They are our giant dog forms or Tiangou, and then there is that massive dog monster form you see in the tapestries around here. That form is his Inugami form. I just finished figuring out just how to tap into that form for myself, but I hardly take up a room let a lone a mountain" he said before he heard a creak coming from the floor boards. He flung the shoji open revealing all of their friends and family members and the hanyo children on the other side listening in on their conversation. Toga crossed his arms over his chest looking at them straight-faced. "Concerned about our well being are we?" he asked. Aiko smirked. "Psh, naw, Keiko said that Kurama was leaking out god ki...so..." he said before InuYasha punched him in the back of the head. "Shaddup will ya!" he shouted. Shippo gulped laughing nervously. "Lord Kurama is a god?" he asked. Toga closed his eyes and sighed. "What's more important is that all of our bloodline are viewed as gods" he said. Toki's jaw dropped. "What? How?" she asked. "Father has explained that  our family came from China. We were originally Inugami owned by Houyi a legendary archer and his wife the goddess the moon, Chang'e. After proving himself worth of marrying her, Houyi was given a medicine that would turn him into a god...however before he could take it, his apprentice Feng  Meng tried to steal it. Chang'e consumed the medicine, and in her haste made a mess of it on the floor. Our descendant licked up the mess and turned into Tiangou, growing bigger and bigger until he could eat the moon. Chang'e fled to hide on the moon from Feng Meng, and our ancestor stuck the moon into his mouth trying to bring back his master's wife to him, but The Queen Mother of the West intervened. She found out what had happened and got our ancestor to spit out the moon and the mood goddess, and she made him the guardian of the gates of the heavens. The mark of the moon on our bodies signify that we are direct descendants from that Tiangou. He said pointing towards his forehead and Toki's" he explained. Toki gasped and clutched her hand over her heart exhilarated by this epiphany. "You mean that I have god in me?" she asked. Toga nodded before Aiko smirked. "So Mother wasn't lying after all about us being Demigods!" he said. Keiko closed her eyes and sighed. "So that explains the Shinigami being here...but what is this Inugami stuff?Aren't they supposed to be Gods of Destruction and Attack?" she asked. Toga thought for a moment. "Well uh, yes, but Iungami are natural guardians and protectors. It is why we have a natural affinity towards humans" he said. "So, a Tiangou is basically the strongest type of Inugami...right?" InuYasha asked. "That you are right Master InuYasha! Tiangou have the best tasting blood as well!" Myoga shouted as he hopped onto Toga's shoulder. "Myoga! What are you doing here?" InuYasha asked. "I live here? You do know that I'm the head of Lord InuGenki's espionage division, right? Who do you think I always go to whenever trouble is around?" he asked. Toki laughed at him. "You never been around here much since father left" she said. Myoga gulped. "That's is because I have a respectful fear of your mother. Besides that, I have InuYasha, Aiko, and Keiko to look after" he said. Aiko growled. "You haven't done much" he said. Toki laughed even more. "Wow, you lie just as good as Totosai does" she stated.

InuGenki grinned at her, and he leaned in nibbling into her neck. "I know what that means dear...we were at the same age as her when we started having sex" he said before he chuckled to himself. "I can see why your mother separated us" he said as his thrusts into her slowed down, but they became more focused. "My biggest regret I have in my past life with you is...I never gave you as much babies as you wanted. I will bless you with as many as your see fit" he told her as he gave her another smooch. "You'll become a Yuki Haha" he teased her which meant that being a snow maiden, she would be a snow mother like her own mother. Forever with a pregnant belly and making snow children every winter. Although, thanks to Kurama, she'd have a belly of that of a mother expecting a litter.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:13 am

Kurama rolled his eyes at her actions, trying not to laugh at her actions. Thinking about the chaos that could ensue once that particular detail about her father got out, he winced as that harsh memory flashed through his mins. So he was grateful when Toga turned the subject away from that, and he sighed as he stood up, pressing his fists into the small of his back. "Think of it this way. The tiangou is the physical form of the dog demon. It is what makes your physical demon form possible. A tiangou mated with an inugami, and... your ancestors were born."

- - - - -

Akemi scowled at him, rolling her eyes to his words. "Breeding age, feh!" She pouted for a second before letting out a sigh. "Toki is so much like me. You know what that means, yeah? They'll pull the same thing we did. My baby is too young to be having sex!" She said in a fake annoyed voice, smirking at the end. "With his aspect of fertility, I think Toki and I will be pregnant at the same time, a lot."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmuYasha
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Toki giggled at Kurama and bowed to him just to tease him. "Oh where are my manners great and powerful Kurama" she said sarcastically. "Psh, What are you doing? Weirdo!" Toga said. Toki smirked at him and pointed towards herself. "Just you wait until news about father being a choyokai comes out! We'll be getting the same treatment!" she stated. Toga nodded slowly. "I would believe so...although we are of inugami and tiangou heritage. Tiangou have been known to have god like powers" he said. Toki looked at him oddly. "Tiangou? What's that?" she asked.

InuGenki chuckled to himself with his wife's reaction. "I thought I was going to have to stop a kami's wrath, but you were right about Toki handling it" he said. He looked down at her breasts slosh up and down her body like a massive wave of jello. He leaned in at gave her a smooch on the lips before he gave her a dazzling smile. "They are both of breeding age. As long as our darling daughter is treated with love, care, and respect a kami's age is irrelevant to me. They don't age much" he said. He sighed heavily. "You've taught your daughter well in what kind of men to look for...I have faith that she has picked herself the right one for her" he said before he caressed his wife's cheek. "Don't you fret. Things will turn out well. I will give you plenty more children like you've asked for. We'll flood these lands with many of our offspring" he said before he gave her a wink. "How does that sound?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:09 pm

Kurama smiled at her, feeling a calming feeling soothe the fire that had been left behind from those old memories on his mind. "You would be the first that thinks that way. Everyone just bows and prostrate. Gives me offers that I didn't ask for. It's a bit much for me." He caught sight of the look Toga gave them, but he still didn't look away from Toki. "I'd fight anyone who tried."
- - - - -

Akemi rolled her eyes as she saw the realization dawn in his eyes about what exactly they had been doing before that rather minor disruption. "Honestly." She muttered to herself. She raised her arms and laid them behind her head, letting her eyes move over his body, watching how his muscles moved. When he brought that subject up, she scowled slightly as she thought of it. "I didn't need to be reminded of that." She gave him a slightly pouting look. "He's so much older than my darling daughter."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Foreign Lands [Private]   

Back to top Go down

To Foreign Lands [Private]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next