Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4164
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:59 am

Jessie shook her head and put her head under the water once she had cleaned her body, all she could think about was what she and Astor had done. A part of her had loved every second of it but another part of her was kicking herself for having sex with the man who was trying to help her, taking her head from under the water Jessie shut it off and grabbed a towel and wrapped it firmly around herself before she stepped out of the shower. Walking back into her bedroom she looked at the singed messy bed and blushed a little "God I gotta stop getting embarrassed" she said rolling her eyes as she set about getting dressed trying to ignore her slight raise in temperature as she thought about Astor. Walking out into the living room dressed in a pair of running shorts and a tank top with running shoes on Jessie ran her hands through her hair eager to just get to running to give herself something else to focus on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3721
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:15 pm

Astor pulled himself up once Jessie stepped up from the now singed and stained sheets, "I was going to say so you wouldn't get all hot again and need to go for more stress relief, but I suppose that works too." He spoke up grabbing the clothes he left on the floor trying not to watch Jessie's hips away while she went for her personal bathroom. Finally out of the room, he switch on his own water faucet to let the built up sweat and other dried of fluids wash off all while trying not to think of how last night felt. In a way he was almost hoping for her small outburst just so he could go in there and have his way with her again, but on the other had she needed to learn to control her own outbursts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/absolutely_weaponized/
mascara_tears
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:17 pm

Jessie laughed a little when she felt Astor caress her hip, "Morning" she said with another small yawn as she looked over her shoulder at him. "A shower would be a good idea" she said with a nod of her head, as soon as he said that they should have different showers Jessie couldn't help but give another laugh "Yeah separate showers would be a good idea, don't want to give you a heart attack" Jessie joked before she moved away from him and climbed out of the bed. Shaking her head a little she walked into the attached bathroom and started up the shower and climbed in intent on having only a quick shower to freshen herself up from their fun so she could go running and not feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:43 pm

Astor started stretching out when he suddenly felt the rather comfortable weight on his side shift, "Good morning to you too." He muttered absent mindedly giving a soft caress on her hip while she contemplated getting up, "Maybe a shower before the run." He did his best to look down where she seemed connected at the hip, "To try and keep these little incidents to a minimum, different showers." He spoke up not really feeling like getting up while the attractive young woman was still pressed up naked on him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:58 pm

Jessie nodded her head a little when he said that they needed to get some sleep "Sleep is a good idea" she said softly, giving a small yawn she closed her eyes and fell asleep. Waking up just as the morning light began to filter into the room Jessie stretched out her body with a yawn before snuggling back into the warmth beside her for a moment before her eyes snapped open as she recalled what had happened between her and Astor, moving her head she looked at him a little before she sat up on the bed with a shake of her head as she ran her hands through her hair "I should get up and go for a run" Jessie mumbled to herself as she contemplated getting up out of the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:48 am

Astor softly massaged at Jessie's hips while she seemed to tangle each other up like she was craving him being his close and staying like that, "Well. We can test that out later. We will need to get some sleep soon so we don't go out dead tired." He rested his head back savoring her feel on his chest, "Good night." He muttered before letting himself drift off with the young woman laying on him for comfort.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:17 am

Jessie took her head off of Astor's chest and raised herself up enough that she could look at his face without straining as she quirked a brow at him, "Oh I'm sure you'll enjoy having to save me from myself" she said with a smirk. Giving him a quick peck on his lips she placed her head back down on his chest with a small shake of her head, "And besides, I'm pretty sure only a young barely legal girl like myself could keep up with you, somewhat" Jessie teased as she moved at his side getting comfortable and tangling her legs with his as she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:10 am

Astor let a small smirk come up at the mention of doing this again, possibly soon, if she started getting excited again, "I'd say it's at least an improvement to nightmares. Even if it leads to needing this big, strong man to be a lover to a girl barely legal." He spoke up feeling her fingers on his chest, "Though I sincerely doubt you're about to complain about working it all out of your system."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:54 am

Jessie sighed softly when Astor pulled out and rested on the bed "I have no doubt you could probably go much longer" she said with a smile as she rocked her head to the side to look at him, letting him pull her into his side she rested her head on his chest letting herself relax to his touches as her body temperature returned to a normal level. Hearing his joking question Jessie blushed and covered her eyes with one of her hands with a groan "Maybe. Getting hot and bothered in my sleep is a new one. I normally set the bed on fire from nightmares" Jessie grumbled feeling annoyed with herself for not having better control of herself. "Hopefully next time you'll just need to freeze me" she said with a laugh as she took her hand away from her eyes and placed the palm of her hand on his chest and lightly stroked his skin with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:45 am

Astor chuckled at her comment then placed one more soft kiss to Jessie's lips, "You'd be surprised what this old man can do." He replied before he slowly pulled out and rested back on the still somewhat singed bed. With Jessie at his side, he pulled her into his side while caressing her hips. With the moment passed, his body stopped sending the cool sensation through her body, "Is this going to be a common thing? Every time you get hot and bothered I work it out of you?" He asked mostly as a bit of a joke with how she heated up just thinking and dreaming about them together.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:16 am

Digging her nails hard into the bedhead Jessie swore when Astor drove down and released inside of her bringing a soft sweet gasp from her, slowly taking her hand away from the bedhead she opened her eyes and gave Astor a soft smile. Returning his kisses she reached up and let her hands lightly trace over his arms as much as she could savouring the feeling of being so close to him, when he spoke she couldn't help but give a soft laugh and shook her head "Out of my system for now. I mean you're an old man I can't expect you to go all night" Jessie giggled as she fixed him with a cheeky smile for now she was happy to savour the afterglow with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:10 am

Astor's breathing had barely picked up by the time Jessie had really expressing her pleasure with each heavy thrust. When her climax started and her entire body seemed to tighten up down to the muscles trying to milk him, he started to burn more effort to keep himself from finishing too quickly. The concentration was broken by how pent up he had been and he drove all of his weight down while finally feeling his release flooding her. Thst sensation seemed to last an eternity as thread after thread of his seed pumped it's way inside. Finally relaxed, Astor lowered himself to press more kisses while he savored the afterglow, "Out of your system or is this going to be an all night endeavor?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:59 am

Jessie arched her back a fraction at the beautiful cooling sensation the spread through her body from his hands, when he said that he wasn't expecting to start sleeping with students she couldn't help but give a soft laugh "Very funny world" she agreed. Returning his kiss Jessie moaned softly as he made her body temperature drop, lightly holding onto the sheets under herself when he started his small thrusts Jessie closed her eyes. But as soon as his thrusts began to grow in force Jessie gasped as she reached above her head to hold onto the bedhead her knuckles turning white from how hard she gripped it with each firm thrust from him "Oh god that feels good" Jessie moaned feeling her climax rising this was the fastest she had ever felt so close to cumming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:50 am

Astor let Jessie roll her hips for a minute while his hands pressed up to her hips trying to get her body to cool slightly so that the bed wouldn't ignite right then and there, "And I wasnt expecting to start sleeping with students, but this is a funny world." He answered her comment before leaning in to press another cooling kiss long enough to make her body temperature more normal. When he felt the room was safe again he began with small thrusts that steadily grew in force that started shaking the bed under them.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:39 am

Relaxing into the bed when Astor pulled back she licked her lips slowly before biting her bottom lip as her eyes ran over his body taking in the amazing sight before her. He was the first man she had ever seen naked in person let alone see her naked, seeing the size of him her breathing picked up, before she could even form a rational thought her lips parted almost in shock when he drove himself into her. Her body burnt almost to the brink of setting the two of them on fire from the excitement that was screaming through her, "Honestly never would have thought my first time would be with someone who was teaching me" Jessie said with a small laugh. Smirking at Astor she acted on instinct and rolled her hips slowly enjoying how full she felt with him inside of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:31 am

After another moment of a lover's embrace and another long kiss, Astor pulled back to remove the loose fitted clothing showing Jessie a body that looked chiseled out of marble. Instead of diving straight back into a kiss, he pulled Jessie's hips up to his own giving her a quick look of how much he was going to fill her with his shaft alone. That quick glance was all she needed before she felt the entire size drive down to the hilt in the first thrust.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:13 am

Jessie bit her bottom lip as she watched Astor when he pulled himself upright she raised a brow, moving a little when he grabbed her panties she let him pull them off of her without protest. “I’m not opposed” Jessie breathed, when his lips were once again against hers she reached up and gently placed a hand against his cheek liking how the stubble felt on her skin. When his hand slipped under her shirt Jessie gasped, taking her lips from his Jessie took her hand from his cheek so she could pull off her shirt so it wasn't between the two of them giving him all of the access to her body as he wanted before she pressed her lips back against his. Jessie had never thought that she would end up sleeping with a much older man but the thought that he would be so much more experienced turned her on more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:05 am

Astor had some peace of mind when Jessie not only didn't slap him, but she seemed to be completely into the entire moment, "Well. If you aren't opposed to it." He pulled himself upright long enough to loop his fingers into her panties and pulled the moist cloth off of her and exposing her sex, "I'd be lying if I said I didn't have the thought." He muttered out tossing the wet panties to the floor and once more pressing deep, cooling kisses and touches to her body. The hand from before slipped under her shirt to massage her breast.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:52 pm

Jessie frowned when Astor said she could slap him, opening her mouth to ask him what he meant she gasped a little when he pressed his lips to hers. She was shocked for a moment before she kissed him back as he laid her down, the cooling sensation of his hand trailing on her hot skin made her moan in application as she got more aroused. When he took his lips from hers Jessie looked up at him her breathing increased a little “Well. That was nice” Hessie breathed still a little taken aback by his kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:46 pm

Astor looked at the way her body seemed to be working the longer she seemed to go over every little thing in her mind with that one little bit of revealed information, "Well. If you don't like this then you're free to slap me as hard as you can." He spoke up before going down without warning and pressing a cooling kiss on her lips while he made her lay back on her bed. The kiss deepened for a moment while one hand trailed along her slender body and continued supplying the cool sensation over her body. After that moment he pulled his lips away from hers filling waiting for that slap to the face.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:37 pm

Jessie glanced at Astor when he suggested meditation before going to bed she nodded her head a little agreeing with him she was happy to try anything “I’ll try it” she said, when he asked if there was something she wanted to do to get it out of her system Jessie took her hands away from her face and looked embarrassed. The only thing she could think of to help would be if she masturbated but she could only do that in the shower to keep herself cool enough to not catch alight “I don’t know what to do to get it out of my system” Jessie lied as her mind drifting to Astor pinning her to the bed and screwing her brains out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:29 pm

Astor scratched at the back of his head thinking of what hijinks would happen with the sleeping and unconsciously set her bed on fire, "We might be able to help a bit with that kind of mess. Perhaps some concentration and meditation." He spoke up only to immediately lose any prior thoughts when Jessie dropped that she had been dreaming about them having sex in the hot spring, something he was figuring was his fault when he went to that back massage, "Oh." Was all that would come out while glancing to see her legs tightly clenched and her body nearly glowing in the process. The thought about stripping her down to nothing and fulfilling that dream on the bed seemed to push it's way to the front of his mind, "Something you want to do to get that out of your system?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:10 pm

Jessie could feel herself starting to get wet just thinking about the dream, moving a little on the bed Jessie sat back up and crossed one leg over the other trying to ignore her feelings. "It's a bad habit I have, setting things on fire in my sleep" she said shaking her head, when Astor suggested her telling him about the dream Jessie looked down at her lap her body starting to burn from the embarrassment "I dreamt that we were at the hot springs and..." Jessie started trying to get herself to continue. Putting her hands over her face Jessie groaned a little "We had sex in my dream" she mumbled not wanting to speak louder as her whole body seemed to blush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:04 pm

It was getting somewhat difficult to keep himself calm when it seemed like she was unconsciously enticing him at every opportunity that she had, "We'll try and workbon that in the morning. I haven't come across a situation like a dream set it off quite like that." He muttered looking down the young woman's body and the small moist spot right between her legs coming through her underwear, "If it means maybe we can work through it, maybe you can tell me about that dream."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:48 am

Jessie chewed on her bottom lip "Well, the dream wasn't bad. But my bodies stupid reaction to it is what makes it bad" she sighed with a shake of her head as she stared up at the ceiling. Rocking her head to the side when Astor said that he couldn't erase a memory she pouted at him, "Well that's just not fair" Jessie stated in regards to him not being able to erase her memory. Looking back up at the ceiling Jessie stretched her arms a little making her tank top ride up her stomach a bit "I don't think there is anything you can do to help besides stopping me from burning the bed down" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next