Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

Number of posts : 3725
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:32 pm

Arles couldn't help but to poke his head up, with the slight aversion to watching Nax continuing to chow down on the corpse, and see exactly how little it seemed Leon cared about looting from the assortment of bodies that could be easily be used as a small pay day. He continued to only be concerned with that map and ,strangely enough, Pat when they would make contact with each other. He didn't quite take Leon for enjoying the company of men, or elves for that matter, but hey. To each their own.

Leon, glancing back to the voice, gave a small nod while making a few small motions seemingly deep in thought while making gestures like he was trying to find which direction to go, "The bandit said something about going north to their camp, so lets start moving north." He stated trying not to glance at Arora lest she do something to annoy or aggravate him again, "And before you get your petty revenge Arora, I want a talk with this lizardman."

(Sorry about the short post and long time. A bit brain fried. It's taking a lot of effort just to get to typing again)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/absolutely_weaponized/
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7857
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:17 pm

[[how much I miss you dude, also get well okay?

Pat pulled out some more gold coins and some small daggers. She is very well aware of how useful these daggers might be, and to be safe she took some gas bombs from the belt of the ninjas. She store them into her new golden bags of holden for the mean time. ‘I’ll fine use for these when the time comes.’ As she pushed her knees from the dirt she turned to Leon and nod to his order. The sun brought light onto the dark skies above them. It was now bright and early in the morning, meaning that it’s a new day for the dragon slaying group.

Naxion removed his hands from the angel and walked over to another corps to loot. He only found daggers on the near by body but it was enough for him to keep. Since he’s still hungry he ripped off the an arm from another dead body and removed the cloth from it. He took a large bit and walked over to the group still consuming his meal. “No worries lad, I’ve only found some daggers as of now, also old chap, no need to repay me back.” He honestly said as she snaked on his meal. “The sun is now in the sky, sadly we don’t have time, I’ll just go on my marry way.” He used his other front legs to tip his iron top hat at the scout and walked past him. He followed after Arora that is already done looting the bodies of the fallen. Arora remain silent as she didn’t want to speak for the time being.

Pat ran over to Leon and Arles and just waved her hand. “Okay I’m done on my side, let’s go, show us the way okay leader?” She added in a kind tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:04 am

Arles was left dumbfounded when he looked back to see something he never remembered seeing on Arora's face. She wasn't angry that someone she felt was making threats to her, or even just resistance to the fact he gave her an order. She looked afraid of him for a reason that he couldn't quite understand. It was almost haunting to see fear on her face.

The feeling crawling up and down Arles spine seemed to disappear when the angel tripped over the still feeding Naxion and was caught by the bug before he could even take a first step. With that little dilemma solved for the most part, the fact Naxion was eating a fresh human corpse was still off putting to say the least, "Anyway. I'm sure these guys have something at least half decent. Might be able to pay you back for that nice knife." He spoke up to Naxion with a small wave while he rifled through some bandit pockets, "Try not to eat their coins in the process."

Leon huffed at the mention of taking from the dead and allowed his spear to disappear to where it rested when he wasnt using it, "Make it quick. We have more ground to cover because of someone's sidetrack." He spoke up about to take a seat on a nearby rock only to get the mention of a map on one of the bodies. One of his kills while he used his backup weapons, "You guys keep the coin. I'll take the map." He spoke up taking a hold of the map and going over the rather well printed map now in their possession, "Well then. It seems I have an interest in this lizardman now." He smirked seemingly forgetting that confrontation from before, "We will still need to leave as soon as you all are set." He continued rolling up the map up and storing it in a pouch.

(Pardon the wait. These few days of break have been really busy and had to see a doctor about a back injury)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:13 pm

Arora’s top wings flinched when her staff turned into dust from the hard impact of the dragoon weapon. She took a step back and the staff she just weld with a mighty grip now turned into ask. However, since her staff is made up of her mana. It wasn’t a complete lose for the angel. She didn’t show any anger or back talk the male as he brought a emotion that she hasn’t felt in a long time; fear.

The angel just stood still lost in her own thought. ‘A powerful dragoon, he is truly unaware of what dangers he will be... but I hate to think this way.. he is right, until this mission is over, I have to act as the good guy of this group..’ she moved her hands to her arms as a shiver ran down her spin. ‘His aura, reminds me of a elder dragon... how old is this man?! I’m not sure, but to prevent any more issues I’ll just let them handle it then selves.’ She turned her head over to the other two males that walked away. She didn’t sense the bug that was under her enjoying his meal.

She ran over and tripped over him and landed on top of the male bug. Naxion stopped chewing on his pray. He seem to have been zoned out durning this full argument between the angel and the dragon. His antennas moved side to side and calmly picked up the angel bridle style. “Sorry my lady, didn’t see you there.” He put her down and looked back over to the man he was eating. Already he ate the full arm and half his chest, and still he wasn’t full. The mantis looked at the corps with hungry eyes, but he looked away to see his team walking away. “Oh my lady please forgive me but we must follow our group.” He added pulling out a napkin from his bag to clean the blood from his mandibles.

Arora blushes bright red and walked past him as she pat her dress down. “I’m fine.” She added in a upset tone.

Naxion titled his head to the side and followed the group. “Hey, what did I miss?” He asked wondering why everyone looked so angry.

Pat felt the strong aura from where she was but she ignored it as she started to go through some of the personal items from the ninjas. One after another she found so far nothing, that was until she found a blood covered map of the kingdom of the dragons and two bags of gold and silver coins. “Hey! Guys! Look through the bodies! First theirs gold in these guys! And I found a map to the dragon kingdom!” She yelled waving the map back and forth in her hand.

She ran over to Arles since he is a scout she was hoping he might be able to read this map. “so it’s hard to read because of the blood, but if this is the kingdom of the dragons they we can find a better route to the kingdom besides going through the front.” She added covering her voice with a male voice.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:20 am

Arles shuddered hearing Arora's voice and the way that she seemed so calm even after the bone crunching and screaming. He had known her to be pretty cold when he had done a few quests from time to time, but this time just chilled him to his core, "Hey. Arora, try and calm down a b-" He was suddenly cut off before seeing the angel outright slam her staff down and decapitate the thief with a blunt object, "Arora, What the hell!" He shouted out, "We could have gotten more info out of him!" He continued on in the same frantic tone gesturing to the now deceased thief not even bothering to look down at Naxion continuing on with his snack.

Leon behind everything gave a cheerful smile after hearing Pat's question and the confirmation following, at the moment he could have just forgotten about their previous attack just from hearing her saying that she would go with him. What did break that was the cry from Arles about further information, "It would seem that we're needed over there." He broke his eye contact and took his steps to the others, somewhat unnerved by Naxion on the ground eating the dead thief.

"No! You are not just cutting this off with an order like that." He jabbed a finger towards Arora with a visible irritation before Leon took a hold of his hand and forced it down hopefully to avoid too much collateral damage. At least that was what he thought right until Arora opened her mouth again and only made things worse.

When Pat's sword was finally lowered, it seemed like the air around them grew thicker and malevolent. If his other companions couldn't see it, Arora certainly could see the bestial aura that almost made her words about dragoons turning into dragons seem almost prophecy. To the angel, it seemed like the human suddenly morphed into an elder dragon with all of the monstrous power that came with it and was ready to swallow her whole. He swung his spear in that contained rage intent on swiping at her staff that where the spear would cleave the magic object and have the magic dissipate as though the staff turned to dust. That spear stopped immediately at her throat in a second thrust.

The rage and the draconic aura seemed to vanish seconds later when he dropped the spear to the ground, "If you are this intent on settling your little act of revenge then I will guide you there. If you continue having these impulsive redirections then we part ways immediately after it is finished. I will not have a liability in this quest because someone is so high and mighty that they side track every time anyone slights you." He slowly turned and slammed his boot into the flame to put it out, "We're moving."

Arles couldn't seem to move when Leon slashed Arora's staff to dust and that thick air almost choked the life out of him for those few seconds right before the ultimatum was given. He almost stumbled his steps when he attempted reaching the dragon slayer and grabbed his shoulder, "Are you nuts? Do you know what an angel can do to you?"

Leon picked his helm from the ground and slipped it over his head, "You're implying that I've never killed an angel before." He spoke twirling his spear into a ready stance while he walked to the north. While most of the slayer's aura was gone, there was the lingering precedence of a dragon hanging over him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:11 am

Naxion stopped his movements and removed his sharp mandibles from the mans half eaten hand. Blood started to drip down from his hand and onto the soil bellow. Naxion knew doing this will lower his charisma, but he made a choice and there was no stopping it now. His large antenna moved slightly back as he felt bad for his friend seeing him like this. The male bug held on tight onto the ninjas arm waiting for his response.

No time the assassin took deep breaths and grunted in pain. “T-the angel. Our boss wants an- an angel for h-his collection...” He panted heavily trying not to scream in pain. Naxion moves closer to his hand wanting to take another bite, but the assassin arm twitched and spoke more not wanting the bug to keep eating him. “Okay! Okay! Our boss!! He’s a lizard man! He’s from the north of here!” He yelled and before he could speak more the angel slowly walked over to the screaming male.

Her voice sounded like a true goddess with a hint of disgust. “Oh? The north? We are going there anyway. It doesn’t hurt to give this lizard man what he wishes, hmm? And besides, I heard lizard men help the dragons and even see them as gods. So what’s the hurt in killing them?” Her voice cut the air like butter and it brought a shiver down everyone’s spin.

“Forgot about that Arora, we have a goal in mind, you said it your self, we if don’t-“ Naxion was soon interrupted by Arora.

“Shut up, I’ll speak to the leader of this group on what’s the best choice of plan.” The assassin struggle to try to free himself but was killed in less of a second by Arora staff. Cutting his head away from his body as a trail of warm blood left his open neck.

Naxion remain silent and went back down to his hand and continued to eat away as if he was hungry again. Since Arora couldn’t see she didn’t care what he was doing and turned to Arles. “Inspect the bodies.” She ordered.

Pat face brighten up red from his words. Her ears picked up the sounds of pain but she ignored it and covered her face to prevent anyone from seeing her true nature. After a few seconds her helmet was found and she picked her hair up and put her helmet on by her self. She slide her hair into the small gap at the back of her helmet. Yes, it was a pain for her to do this but in the end it fit. She moved her helmet side to side until it felt comfortable on her. “Okay, oh.. our you requesting a date with me?” She paused and looked to the side and chuckled deeply. “Okay, I’ll be happy to see you then, now let’s see what’s going on over there?” She turned away from the dragoon and heard what Arora has said.

This didn’t bother her, as revenge is one thing she has done many of times before. But a mission needs to be done first. “Arora the mission, I understand your need to kill, but we are on a mission we-“

“Oh, hello pat, mind staying silent for the rest of the night? For a tank you were quiet useless might be because of your race.” With out warning, pat sword swing to the angel clashing onto the staff of her wand. Pat may have quick movement swings, however, so does Arora when it comes to blocking. “Pathetic.” The angel added as the two was arguing once again.

Pat has had enough and in her deepest male voice, that sounded to much like a very pissed off man. “YOU GOLD COVERED RAT! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS! As well as others!” She took a deep breath as a strong purple aura can be seen from the opening of her helmet where her eyes are. Pat caught her self and stopped lowering her sword. She walked away checking the other bodies for items she might find handy.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:37 am

Arles was about to just cut their losses and jam the blade of his knife through the captive's throat right up until Naxion took a few steps closer to see what he was doing. The brief instance when the mantis picked the man's hand up and start chewing made the scout cringe, mostly at the idea of how much getting a finger bitten off by that man full of teeth made to tear bits and pieces off. When the captive started to howl in pain, Arles gave a wave to Naxion to get his attention, "Give the man a little room to breath. If he says something akin to an insult, take some bigger bites." He told Naxion trying not to show that his skin was crawling.

Now that the gas had dispersed completely, Leon took a few deep and calming breaths while trying to tap at Pat's back even if her armor would stop most of what he was doing just so he could help get her breathing right, "Yeah. I'm fine. Dragoons can hold their breaths for a long while." He spoke up with a kind smile savoring that voice again. The screams of pain however broke that concentration with a visible wince after he glanced over to Arles and Naxion hunched over the sole survivor. His attention was thankfully diverted again to try and spot Pat's helm. He took the few quick strides to where the fire was and picked up the dark steel. He bounded back to Pat taking a position to try and hide her face from the others if they were even paying attention, "Maybe if we get some time alone we can go without the helmet between us." He muttered solemnly before handing the helm to her, "It's just a shame to hide it so much."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:12 am

Arora killed the magic user in the group of ninjas, which finally removed the spell [unfaith magic, block]. Finally Arora angelic mana released from her body in a soft blue glow. But she didn’t cast any spell nor did she need to. The sound of clashing swords stopped which is enough for Arora to know that the massacre is over with. She turned to the sound of her comrade and then she turned away facing in the direction of the cloud of green smoke. She couldn’t see the smoke but her senses are strong enough to know that it was a poisonous gas. Each step she takes her body slowly gets emerge by the thick cloud of green gas. There she spread her white wings out, and raised both her hands up and casted a spell to remove the gas. [purify], the gas quickly turned pink, and soon after this the cloud began to spread as the air dissolve the cloud. Leaving nothing behind, the Angel was now visible, her full wings span is twice the size of her body.

Naxion didn’t follow the angel but instead his attention was focused on Arles. Walking over he titled his head to the side watching the man struggle under the arm of the scout. He squat on the left side of the scout just observing how he tortures.

The man stopped struggling once the small blade pointed at his neck. His mask kept his face hidden but even after being asked this question he remain silent. He didn’t say a single word no manner what Arles said. Before Arles could do any sort of damage Naxion grabbed the arm of the ninja and removed his armor off his arm leaving his arm bear. The man only turned his head to the side wanting to know what this insect plan is. There his mandibles open and started to bit down on his fingers that alone got the man to yell in agony. Naxion continued to chew on his hand as the crunching sounds of bones echo the air only cause of the man to struggle even more.

“Ahhh!! Stop him! Stop your pet!” He begged screaming in pain. Blood squirt onto the face of the mantis but that didn’t stop him from enjoying his snack. “Stop him! I’ll tell you! Just stop him!” He yelled to Arles.

Pat removed her body off the male and coughed all the bad gas from her throat. She pat throat with her hand and then took a deep breath. She started to take calm breaths and then she pushed her body up and turned to look at Leon. “You okay?” She dropped her male voice and was now speaking in her honey like voice. The voice he enjoys to hear, “I think I know why we were ambushed.” She added but she stopped her self as her ears picked up the sound of cries of pure terror. “Hmm, it seems like we might get our answer in a second.” She added looking around on the ground. “Shit my helmet.” She added looking around the ground.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:53 am

Without taking too much of his time to look back at the archers inbound, he sprinted in front of Arora and the path of a series of arrows deflecting each with little effort shown after his angel companion's mention about him being useless, "Yeah. I'm on it." He called back rushing forward with the stream of sparks being the main way to find where he was traveling. With the next volley of arrows, this time aimed at him since he was actively speeding forward, Arles easily weaved through the path of the arrows and with three swift motions sliced through his targets leaving the last three between Leon and Pat. Surely clear of the large fog behind him, he looked back seeing the golden armored knight twirling and swinging his spear while Arles himself watched the outlines through the toxic fog.

Leon had taken one deep breath before the heavy fog covered his body while rushing into the thick cloud. What he noticed after rushing in was the way that Pat seemed sluggish after being engulfed and possibly breathing in some of the gas. With one more assailant attempting to take advantage of her new status, he thrust his spear through the ninja's throat and a quick twitch upward sliced through his head. Another twirl of the long weapon caught the next blow before it could come down on Pat and with a few more motioned cleanly sliced the second attacker's hand before a second slash separated his head from his shoulders. With the way marginally clear, he pulled Pat up against his shoulder and rushed to get her out of the gas cloud before his lungs started burning from holding his breath.

Arles in turn took a quick scan of the remaining assailants before a wide grin pulled at the corner of his lips and rushed the last attacker. Instead of dispatching the remaining ninja like the others, he grabbed him by the throat and slammed him hard against the ground to stun him then stick the still razor sharp edge to the assailant's throat, "Welp, looks like it's your lucky day. Give us a little explanation as to what the hell you and your buddies were thinking and I might not take it as a personal insult." He spoke keeping the wide grin even as he threatened the ninja for information.

Still keeping Pat anchored to his shoulder, Leon finally started to breath properly again now that the wind was starting to blow everything out of the field and slowly revealed the mess that their little party made, "Take it easy now. You breathed in a bit of what was in that cloud." He spoke up taking in several deep breaths while getting his own breathing back to normal.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:44 am

Pat has fought with ninjas before so she knows how to fight them and avoid any sneaky attacks they might use in the future. The heavy armor knight kept her ground and unlike the others that ran off she remain still. As the point of her class is to defend and to attack if only needed. Her ears picked up the sounds of foot steps behind her, and in the slit second she swing her heavy shield behind her crushing the ninja. Then a few more sounds grew closer to the female, as she just used her shield to bash their skulls in. After hearing the spell casted the dark elf looked away only for a brief second to find the source of that spell casted. Magic casters? So maybe some of these ninjas knows magic? If so we should be careful. Because her movements was slightly slower then the other members of the party she grabbed one of the bodies of the ninjas and from there she saw something she didn’t expect to see on men like these. “Be careful they have poisonous gas’s on them!” That warning is very important to call out now, to help the group prepare them selves. The dark elf dropped the body and in a swift turn she bashed another ninja into the ground killing in total of 4 in that moment. Then the worse happened. Three of the small poisonous grass balls broke, making a large cloud of green around the dark elf.

She held her breath and ran out from her spot but it only got worse when all the males in the attacking group threw all their poisonous ball of glass at the group. Cause if this large fag of deadly gas. Oddly enough once they did this they continued to fight. But pat found something interesting, as they were not trying to kill the other members of this group. No, they where not even paying attention to Arles or Leon, they seem to be only interested in Arora. After she noticed this she ran forward still using her shield to block all sorts of throwing knifes.

Arora wasn’t having no issues, she put away her staff and pulled out two small daggers. The blades no bigger then her hand, but it was useful for entering the skin. I will belittle these worthless trash. As they draw near she stabbed a few of them in the head and kick them off her. She couldn’t sense naxion so when he rush in she wasn’t aware he was fighting by her side using four blades cutting and blocking all the ninjas. A lot of them survive these attacks because of their very impressive techniques. Naxion didn’t speak any more as he continued to fight. Which wasn’t a good things Arora might hurt him. But luckily for the mantis she heard his voice earlier and is very talented when it comes to knowing where to hit her attacks.

Arora did however sense Arles coming over, and knowing him well he would probably said something stubborn and stop attacking. Which he did and it annoyed her to no end. She ignored this and continued to fight as she sensed more ninjas around her. Naxion moves to his next enemy as they needed to be careful of the heavy cloud of thick deadly gas. Naxion being a bug this didn’t hurt him, nor did it bother Arora. But it is a problem for the humans of the group.

Arora white pure wings flutter and her body movement begun to grow after as she sense someone else, someone further away. I see, they have rangers hidden in the tall grass. She moved over to Arles and added. “From the far, 39 meters away three archers. Go get them and stop being useless.” She insulted as she continued to do her work.

The field of lushes green soon turned into a field of death, with bodies falling down left to right. Now only leaving 6 to deal with not including the archers from the far. Yet, pat wanted to keep one alive for questioning as a warrior must know as to why they’re under attack and for what reason. Pat didn’t speak as she started to feel dizzy, no matter how far she tried to get from the gas it would not go away. The good news the numbers of the ninjas got lower making this battle much more easier to deal with.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:05 am

Arles clenched his fist tightly around his blade and tightened the muscles in his legs while he tried counting out the shapes just outside the light of their camp fire, "Damn. First I have to worry about slaying dragons and now I'm stuck dealing with some ninjas. Never a dull moment." He pushed forward in an amazing display of speed where the sparks on his blade seemed like a trail showing where he was less than a second prior. It would have been a waste for a scout to remain still and not take advantage of how quickly he could move and overtake a foe before they blinked.

Leon, taking much of the same strategy as their scout, rushed forward as well. His eyes however were on the spear he had summoned and the need to hold the long steel in his hands for his best potential. Even as a pair took to try and intercept the golden armored knight, the sword in his hand seemed to fly through the air and cut cleanly through the ones that dared get in his way to his weapon. When he grabbed his spear, the blade firmly embedded in the chest of the ninja looking bandit , he jumped up using the spear as a spring board to avoid being struck by another that tried to get his back and with another motion slashed down with that spear sliceing cleanly into the bandit's skull and driving to the ground. That instantly drove the dragonslayer back with another throw, this time with the sword that drove itself into the back of a fourth attacker that had attempted to get the jump on Naxion as the mantis raced to get to Arora.

Arles in his extreme display of speed trailed his way to Arora as well. He knew Arora could fight without her magic, but his way was going to be much faster than using her staff before the strong dispelling magic kept her from casting a spell. That trail of sparks traced the path of his knife as it carved one by one into the bandits that had their focus on the angel as though she was the intended prize. Barely a single slash was necessary when the magic enhanced knife sliced into each of the bandit's vitals to dispatch them with ease. Unable to help himself, Arles posed while his targets were still standing only for them to fall to the ground, "Sorry it took so long." He chuckled enjoying combat with the ninjas.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:10 pm

Surrounding the small group of adventures are about 20 bandits in total. Each one covered head to toe in black clothing. Bandits is to much of a stretch as these men looked to much like ninjas then bandits. Each one having a set of knives and poisonous gas bombs, hanging loosely on their belts. These men used a very complex spell known as [invisibility] which helped these men to remain hidden in such a flat grass plans. It wasn’t the question as to how they got here to quickly, it was the question how long have these men been waiting for new pray to show up?

The camp was now surrounded in a slit second by these fast moving ninjas. Pat raised her shield but was to much in a rush to put her helmet on. Her black raven hair blowing freely in the wind. Pat did her job and moved to Arles side to protect him. “I didn’t hear them! They must have been waiting in watch, they must have used some sort of magic!” Pat yelled using her fake male voice when with her helmet off.

Naxion jumped up to his feet and raised both his front claws out, as for his second pair of arms he filled them up with a sword. He went into attack pose ready to strike if needed, but unlucky for him he was slightly further away from the inner circle. He didn’t move as he knew one move might hurt him, but he took a chance and ran close to the campfire. The second he did this he was attacked by three of the black cloth men. His tough extra skin saved him and with this he sliced the three up with his front arms only, cutting them in half. “My word! How rude!” He yelled now pressing his back to the male dragoon.

The angel remain still, as if nothing was happening. But she stopped playing her flute and put it away into her bag. Unfortunate she was the first to be circled by these assassins. One after another came and started to attack the angel with their daggers, but nothing happened. “Are you trying to harm me?” They continued and they got her to bleed but her healing abilities was something of her nature. “How pathetic.” The angel finally stood up and raised her staff that she summon with her magic and before she could make a strong spell. From the group a unfamiliar voice rang out. [unfaith magic, block.] that spell that was casted is a deadly one to all magic casters. As this spell prevents any magic attack from casting.

Arora gasp and bit her lip in anger. “Tch!” She grip the handle of her staff and used it to hit the enemies around her, even though it did little to nothing at how well these men can dodge.

“Oh no my lady!” Naxion ran over to Arora and raise his claws and started to attack the ninjas that surround the angel.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:00 pm

Leon froze just for a second when Pat mentioned the idea of a date, "Well, If you don't mind the idea and if you might be interested in seeking a relationship with a dragoon." He asked with some slight nervous twitched in his arms while he tried keeping himself from looking like he was actually getting nervous about being with Pat and if she would go the same way.

That train of thought along with the twitches disappeared when he snapped up and let the knife bounce neatly off his chest plate before throwing his spear with a loud scream coming out when the spear impacted with the first bandit. At that he slammed his foot down and screamed out, "Everyone, get up! We're under attack!" He drew one of the swords at his hip and took a defensive posture.

Arles in turn jumped awake and drew out his knife in a swift motion taking a posture like the other human looking male and backed up so his back was against Leon's, "How did these guys show up so fast? We barely got here." He clenched his knife which started sparking with electricity between the assortment of gems that lined the blade, "Get over here!" He shouted out to his other comrades to try and keep from showing their backs to their opponents.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:25 am

She titled her head to the side in confusion to his last few words. She kept her legs crossed on the soft patch of grass and thought about a few things. But after the look of confusion she welcomed him with another cute expression. “Uh oh, umm.. what do you mean by that? Y-you mean a date?” She didn’t know what else to say after that but before anything else could happen her ears twitched once again but she ignored it.

The soothing sounds from Arora flute died down leaving the air dead silent. Pat then heard some other things around them, this time she presssed her own finger on her lipS. “Arora stoped.. and I hear somthing..” this time it wasn’t a rabbit, as the beautiful angel started to walk around she raised her left hand in the air and from no where a the staff she had in the adventure guild returned. WhT she did was use her own magic to make such an item, as this item is only made out of magic. Pat got up and walked a few feet away from the camp and pulled out her sword.

In a slit second she raised her shield to block an attack, a dagger thrown at top speed hit her armor. But it just bounced off as it nothing happen. Her glowing purple eyes got a good view of who was trying to attack them. And there a large group of bandits surrounded the campground. Pat pulled out her sword and got ready. “Leon we have two party members asleep, what should we do? Protect them while they sleep?” She question.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:45 am

Leon gave a soft chuckle when she apologized, "Its alright. I wasnt making too many plans to go to sleep right away." He replied continuing to have that pleasant smile shown proudly even while Pat seemed to have her moment of self embarrassment. Leon had been somewhat surprised at the question and rubbed at the back of his head after hearing her question especially when she went face to face with him, "I don't have and problems with elves if that's what you mean." He tried not to look directly in her eyes when he added on to the answer, "And if you maybe had a similar feeling, I wouldn't mind being together. Longer than just a quest or two."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:48 am

“Please forgive me, I didn’t mean to keep you from sleeping.” She took a quick glance at him and then blushed once again. Dammit my feelings! Why does he have to be so cute! “Anyway, I have to ask you somthing.” She paused and scoot closer to the male now being face to face with the dragon race. “.. mm.. do you like elves? Because you give me that look that tells me that you want me.” She added with her arms crossed. “I mean there isn’t nothing wrong with having a crush, or stuff..” as she asked this question to now remove the awkwardness that didn’t seem to be away any time soon.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:37 am

Leon rolled himself into a standing position with a brief shine summoning a golden spear directly into his hand with a single spin to correctly ready himself for attack the moment that Pat's movement changed into that of a defensive stature for an opponent. His eyes scanned back and forth and the adrenaline in his system made every sense that much more focused on finding his attacker. His defensive spear stance dropped when he realized that Pat was spooked by a rabbit, "I don't blame you." He spoke out now trying to ride down the adrenaline rush when the spear blinked out of existence, "Of course it's going to take a minute before I can think about sleeping now." He added in with a small sigh as he dropped down again, "I'm sure we can find a way to make up for it in the next town."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:04 am

“I see, well I’ll see about that.~” with her helmet off he can see her many different expressions and some of them are just cute. She let out a deep breath once again and removed her hand from his. “Anyway, I w-“ her elf ears twitched and she quickly stood to her feet. She remain in attack pose moving her hand to the handle of her sword, but she didn’t draw it out yet. Her elf ears moved side to side. Her purple eyes grew as she looked in ever direction. After a second she remain still, until she saw that it was just a small rabbit from the far.

The dark elf calmly sat back down as if nothing happened. “Sorry.. it’s a elf thing..” her voice sounded much more serious when she got into attack post. “Didn’t mean to freak you out Leon.” She wanted to say something to Leon But was rather worried or scared to ask.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:36 am

Leon thought it was kind of cute when she started to describe the baths and seemingly growing flustered at the thoughts she seemed to be having. That small moment of elation however didn't seem to last right when she took a gentle hold of his hands which he returned enjoying the sensation of her touch regardless of her gloves, "If we make our run there as soon as the sun rises I'm sure that we'll make it." He spoke in a soft manner looking to see the slight glow in her eyes through her visor. With the way she spoke, it made him want to hold her close and give her some comfort. Maybe take off her helmet and give her a kiss, an unusual thought considering how short they'd known each other and even shorter since he found that Pat was really a woman under that heavy armor.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:23 am

Pat remain silent for a moment not wanting to be rude to the male. But after he spoke her elf ears lowered as she made a very adorable face, her cheeks blushing red and her eyes looking away from the side. She made this face when she saw him growing closer to her. “Uh, oh, they have warm bath areas we ca-can re-relaxe in.. uh..” dammit! Stop thinking like a female! Why I’m I blushing at his looks now?! “Uh..” she clear her throat and took a deep breath in and out. She looked away from the ground back up at the eyes of the male. Then she moved both her hands onto his giving them a gentle squeeze. “Thanks for everything.. and I’m not to sure if we’ll even make it to the land of the fairies on time..” she said in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:12 am

Leon let Pat give her reasons for joining in on this quest and glanced down into the flames while he mulled over her reasons and how they were similar to his own if for another initial trigger, "Well. Hopefully you won't be the last." He replied not exactly sure how to really address something as heavy as what she mentioned, "Though we are both in this for similar reasons. I want to protect others as well, especially due to this all being in what I was destined to be." He continued inching himself closer to the elf thinking about that beautiful face and how much he was hoping to see it again, "I hear the fairy lands are a good place to relax, maybe once we clear it out we could partake of it." He awkwardly changed the subject hoping to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:53 am

Pat walked on the other side of the campfire and took a seat on the soft pitch of grass, she crossed her legs and was glade that Leon sat next to her. As the soothing music help keep the other members of the group asleep the female turned to her new friend and got a good look at his face. The many scars on his face as well as his well defined jawline. This got the female to blush from under her helmet. It got quite for a while as the only thing that echo in the air is Arora music.

Her elf ears picked up the voice of the male besides her, his question brought a heavy burden onto her heart. Moving both her hands to her helmet she removed it completely showing her gorgeous face to him once again. She open her mouth and spoke resting her helmet at her right hand side. “That’s a silly question.. I’ve join this quest to save the many people that are in need of help.. I’ve already lost my kin.. I don’t want others to either.” Now he was welcomed by her loving voice, her voice sounded true and loving, but also sad. “It hurts to hear that I might be the last of my kin...” she paused and slowly moved her hand to her forehead.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:35 am

Leon let out a small sigh after hearing the angel of the group outright telling him that she would keep watch along with the warning of his possibility of turning into a dragon himself if he wasn't careful enough. The part about being careful with his heart was a cryptic note, though he would think on it at another. With some hesitation, Leon took a seat near the flames along side of Pat thankful for the feminine voice once more coming up from the helm, "So." He started trying not to let the silence become too heavy, "What brought you into this quest?" He asked mostly just trying to pass the time for the mean time.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:58 pm

As she moved her fingers on each of the holes of the flute changing the tone of the music she didn’t move in the slightest when she was called out by the male. She didn’t respond to his words and just continued to play her music.

Naxion however used his sharp claws to cut some more grass from around them and made another pale. This pile is far from the warmth of the flames, he lay his back on the pile of grass and got more comfortable. “Good night team mates.” With that said the mantis node to the already sleeping human and lay his head falling into deep slumber.

Pat however remain still and shook her head. “Let me help you keep watch, okay?” But before Leon can answer the music from the flute of the angel died down and only her voice can be heard.

In her milk honey like voice, she spoke with not a hint of anger and or disgust. “Sleep you two, since I can not sleep I can keep watch until down.” She remain in the same spot where the light of the campfire couldn’t reach her. “Dragoon, I know what I said about you, a human with dragon like powers. But be warned, I’ve seen dragoon’s turn into dragons if not careful. Followed with this, be careful on where your heart lands on.” After saying those words she placed the flute up to her mouth again playing a different song.

Pat didn’t move as behind her helmet she looked surprised by how relaxed Arora sounded, no insults and not a single sound of back lash. Pat didn’t know if she was like this because it was night time? Or was it because of her nature? “Thank you.. Leon if that’s the case let’s just stay close to the camp fire okay?” In her last few words her male voice started to die down and he was welcomed with her honey like female voice.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Fang Poster

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:25 pm

Arles snickered almost seeing a small shaking in her armor, probably from getting her angry about his little comment, "Hey, don't take it so personal." He spoke up not going so far as to actually look up to stare at her when the music started playing around them. He immediately just laid back soon after just laying back while the rest of their troupe set up their camp site.

Leon gave a small chuckle hearing the rather inquisitive nature of their new mantis friend while he put the flame on his finger to the ignition source, "Arora, this goes for that talk we were going to have too." He called back ensuring that she would at least be listening to his brief explanation, "Dragoons are less a race and more a life long occupation. We train to fight and kill even the strongest of dragon kind, and then the ritual that give us the abilities and strength of the dragons we kill. What Arora possibly felt was the power I've received from the ritual." He prodded the flame with his finger ensuring it would burn without even flinching as it grew hotter and hotter, "And you possibly have met another dragoon, we typically don't advertise it all that much." He looked back at Arora as she played her flute , "Indeed, makes me wonder what is really going through her mind sometimes."

Arles, almost asleep from his idle state, snapped his head upright and shuffled his way to the fire without really making an effort to stand up and just lay on his side while he soaked up the warmth, "And a kind thank you to you Nax. You too dragon slayer." He propped himself up just staring into the flame while taking in the sounds of the lullaby and eventually going right to sleep with not a sound more.

Leon pulled off his helm now that everything had calmed down and seemingly everyone else was getting their beauty rest for the route they were following. Without a real elevated position in their current spot, he had to make due with the fact he was stuck on the ground and just stay standing through his watch, "If you're feeling that tired then I can take watch." He said to her now feeling like that male voice she projected was so wrong for her and really wanted to hear that sweet tone she gave off without that disguise on her, "Get your rest. This is going to be a long journey." He spoke up to Pat though the intention was meant for the rest of the party as well, aside from the one that didn't need sleep at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))    

Back to top Go down

A start of a new adventure (( dragon boy (( only))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next