Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5961
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:57 am

master wolf wrote:
The Man... the Hunter did wake up and went to the balcony as he saw the girl again he looked closely as he then saw she was looking right at him. out of respect he bowed and gave a slight smile. "Time for me to leave." he said as he walked on out. He looked around the town and went to where the thought he came in but it was sealed off. He placed his hand on it and wondered. "That's odd." he then looked around some more and noticed some others talking about him giggling and licking their lips. ~This is going to get ugly.~ he said as he walked away quickly back towards the castle where he thought it was safe for now. ~I hope i don't have to draw this sword... seems like these people love humans, love them a bit to much.~

Destiny frowned when he left she called out but he was gone sighing she went to bed hoping he returned to the castle and to her little did she know her wish would come true sooner then she expected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:05 am

Wolf brought her to him as he then started to kiss her and then suckle on her chest once more keeping only her robe opened as he held her close loving that she loved him and was willing to surrender herself to him. "mmmm... your so sweet and soft my dear." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:06 am

master wolf wrote:
Wolf smiled as he kissed her and then started to disrobe her as he was feeling up her body to get her naked once more... her scent and soft skin was stimulating his wolf senses to take her once more and he was hoping she was more then willing to oblige for him.

destiny was willing he was hers as she was his she caressed him back and helped him disrobe kissing him gently
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Wolf smiled as he kissed her and then started to disrobe her as he was feeling up her body to get her naked once more... her scent and soft skin was stimulating his wolf senses to take her once more and he was hoping she was more then willing to oblige for him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:31 pm

master wolf wrote:

He smiled... "we'll go until you are halfway there... justto keep the child safe..." he said as he began to stroke her body wrapped within his robe. "I hope i'm doing a good job pleasing you." he said kissing her passionately.

she kissed him back her body reacting to his touch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:12 pm

He smiled... "we'll go until you are halfway there... justto keep the child safe..." he said as he began to stroke her body wrapped within his robe. "I hope i'm doing a good job pleasing you." he said kissing her passionately.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:51 pm

master wolf wrote:

wolf walked on in... sat down on a comfortable spot, opened his robe and motioned for his wife to lay ontop of him again... once she did he wraped her up in his robe feeling her soft skin against his... the life she was carring more presious to him now as he stroked her face till she slept... "Tell me my wife... how long can I make love to you till it gets dangerous for the life within you to be born?" he ask...

"we can go all the way until the last month" she said (or so i am told)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:50 pm

wolf walked on in... sat down on a comfortable spot, opened his robe and motioned for his wife to lay ontop of him again... once she did he wraped her up in his robe feeling her soft skin against his... the life she was carring more presious to him now as he stroked her face till she slept... "Tell me my wife... how long can I make love to you till it gets dangerous for the life within you to be born?" he ask...
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:54 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf nodded and pulled out his sword and with one swing the beast was cut down... Wolf then sheathed his sword as he sighed. "lets rest here for the night." he said as he walked back inside with her into the cave.
she followed him her tail swishing as they walked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:22 am

Wolf nodded and pulled out his sword and with one swing the beast was cut down... Wolf then sheathed his sword as he sighed. "lets rest here for the night." he said as he walked back inside with her into the cave.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 pm

master wolf wrote:

He looked to her then kissed her lips. He smiled as he stepped out and soon this bird became a Giant War Hawk as it charged at them. "Would you like to make the first move my love?" he asked making sure he was ready to parry.

"no you can have th e honors" she said she knew they had to fight the hawk and possibly face many other dangers before they could be safe in each others arms she knew the soceress was busy with her dad so she could not be behind this... or could she?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:31 pm

He looked to her then kissed her lips. He smiled as he stepped out and soon this bird became a Giant War Hawk as it charged at them. "Would you like to make the first move my love?" he asked making sure he was ready to parry.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:48 pm

master wolf wrote:
as I said it'll be at least 1 year before we can get back to your home...until then we travel until finally we can head back home." he said as he looked on waiting for this demon to make its move.

ï understand and im sorry"she said not wanting it to be this way
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:51 pm

as I said it'll be at least 1 year before we can get back to your home...until then we travel until finally we can head back home." he said as he looked on waiting for this demon to make its move.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:01 pm

master wolf wrote:
((yeah I was just waiting for the righttime again.))

Welcome to my life..." he said as he pulled out his sword.
"dont you mean ours" she said as she got ready to fight
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 am

((yeah I was just waiting for the righttime again.))

Welcome to my life..." he said as he pulled out his sword.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:40 am

master wolf wrote:

Wolf nodded. "I think its tailing us for a reason... thats not normal and such. That's what I'm worried about... and worried bout the life you are caring."

she sighed "sounds like its always going to be something" she said

(are we waiting for eli and miz in the vasampire one maybe you should email them)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:30 am

Wolf nodded. "I think its tailing us for a reason... thats not normal and such. That's what I'm worried about... and worried bout the life you are caring."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:17 pm

master wolf wrote:

After a while he sat her down so she could walk as they continued onward... as they ventured onward that bird seemed to stay over them as he waited to hide in another location. they found a cave as he had Destiny get inside as he looked outside and watched as he pulled out his sword slowly.

"whats wrong are you scared of the bird" she asked him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:30 am

After a while he sat her down so she could walk as they continued onward... as they ventured onward that bird seemed to stay over them as he waited to hide in another location. they found a cave as he had Destiny get inside as he looked outside and watched as he pulled out his sword slowly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:34 pm

master wolf wrote:
I'm not sure... something seems off... so lets be ready... you keep your sword close to you... I feel we are being tracked." he said as he picked her up and began to walk slowly.

she was surprised at his strenth as he carried her
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:59 am

I'm not sure... something seems off... so lets be ready... you keep your sword close to you... I feel we are being tracked." he said as he picked her up and began to walk slowly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 pm

master wolf wrote:

wolf looked around as he saw a bird flying around... he narrowed his eyes at the bird wondering what it was and why it was here. It was a bird that didn't belong. ~hmmmm... a demon?~ he thought as he looked around noticing the wild life. ~there's something strange going on here.~ he said as he got up and offered his hand to destiny. "you have your swords ready?" he asked her.

she noded "yes i do but whats the problem?" she asked she looked around but she kept missing the bird
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:29 pm

wolf looked around as he saw a bird flying around... he narrowed his eyes at the bird wondering what it was and why it was here. It was a bird that didn't belong. ~hmmmm... a demon?~ he thought as he looked around noticing the wild life. ~there's something strange going on here.~ he said as he got up and offered his hand to destiny. "you have your swords ready?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 am

master wolf wrote:

wolf continued to eat and eating after a while stopped as he patted his stomach. "Yeah... I'm full." he confessed as he smiled with content.
she smiled back "good" she said also feeling content
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   

Back to top Go down

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next