Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5950
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:58 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf got in real close holding her, carressing her as he started to thrust into her faster and harder to see her reactions now as he moaned feeling her body react to his... "Oh Destiny."
"wolf, my beloved strong healthy opassionite wolf god this feel soo gooood" she told him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:51 am

Wolf got in real close holding her, carressing her as he started to thrust into her faster and harder to see her reactions now as he moaned feeling her body react to his... "Oh Destiny."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:51 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf started to thrust faster into her as he saw how her body was reacting... he stroked her face to see how much she was enjoying it. "mmmmm... so good."
destiny agreed and moaned and murred as he brought her closer to her climax again
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 am

Wolf started to thrust faster into her as he saw how her body was reacting... he stroked her face to see how much she was enjoying it. "mmmmm... so good."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:43 am

master wolf wrote:

Wolf then got her onto the bed and had her pinned down again as he mussaged her again before re-entering her body. "Ahhhh... feels good to be inside you again." he confessed as he slowly rocked into her.

she moaned in surreal pleasure "mmm yes it does" she replied
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:51 am

Wolf then got her onto the bed and had her pinned down again as he mussaged her again before re-entering her body. "Ahhhh... feels good to be inside you again." he confessed as he slowly rocked into her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:18 am

master wolf wrote:

Wolf smiled and then started to disrobe her as he smiled. "Then lets not waist any time then." he said smiling looking at her bare body once disrobed.
she removed his outfit then guided him to the bed
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:11 am

Wolf smiled and then started to disrobe her as he smiled. "Then lets not waist any time then." he said smiling looking at her bare body once disrobed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:07 am

master wolf wrote:

"Oh... so are you saying you want me to take you before... letting the world her your pleasure cries and screams?" he asked her.

she nodded stroking his body her body ready for his any time he wanted to take her
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:40 am

"Oh... so are you saying you want me to take you before... letting the world her your pleasure cries and screams?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:50 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf smiled as he felt her stomach again. "I guess not much fun till the child comes out." he said smiling and kissing her neck again.
"we can fun for the first few months of the first trimester" she told him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Wolf smiled as he felt her stomach again. "I guess not much fun till the child comes out." he said smiling and kissing her neck again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:22 am

master wolf wrote:

Wolf held her close to him as he smiled. "How long till it is born?" he asked her wondering as he felt her stomach.
"we got time it or they wont be bornn for a few months she moaned from his caress
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:56 am

Wolf held her close to him as he smiled. "How long till it is born?" he asked her wondering as he felt her stomach.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:40 am

master wolf wrote:

Wolf pulled away as he licked his lips. "Yeah your pregnant... you are lactating... and your chest is growing too." he said to her smiling as he continued to mussage her breasts.

she giggled then moaned and caressed him back
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:47 am

Wolf pulled away as he licked his lips. "Yeah your pregnant... you are lactating... and your chest is growing too." he said to her smiling as he continued to mussage her breasts.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:09 am

master wolf wrote:

Wolf pulled down more of her shirt to expose her breasts as he then started to suckle on them... He was wondering if she was now lactating or not... but he was giving her the best pleasure he could give her while she was pregnant.

Destiny moaned and murred to his sucking aand licking her nipples to taste her sweet milk
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:02 am

Wolf pulled down more of her shirt to expose her breasts as he then started to suckle on them... He was wondering if she was now lactating or not... but he was giving her the best pleasure he could give her while she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:29 am

master wolf wrote:

Wolf then pulled her back inside and laid her on the bed as he kissed down her neck and then fondled her chest again as he pulled down her shirt to have her cleavage and her chest more exposed as he began to kiss more of her bare body. "mmmmmm..."

she closed her eyes in pleasure and moaned to his kisses
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:31 am

Wolf then pulled her back inside and laid her on the bed as he kissed down her neck and then fondled her chest again as he pulled down her shirt to have her cleavage and her chest more exposed as he began to kiss more of her bare body. "mmmmmm..."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:17 am

master wolf wrote:

Wolf smiled and kissed her passionately as he wrapped his arms around her. "That's very reasuring." he said to her as he continued to feel her up.

The Sorceress widened her eyes at that request and then gritted her teeth. "I need time to think on that request... give me a week maybe 2 and I'll have your answer. This is something I must contimplate." she said as she bowed her head.
"very well i will check back then think hard and i hope you choose wiseely" he said not telling her she would be hunted but she findd that out soon enough

she moaned and caressed him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:31 am

Wolf smiled and kissed her passionately as he wrapped his arms around her. "That's very reasuring." he said to her as he continued to feel her up.

The Sorceress widened her eyes at that request and then gritted her teeth. "I need time to think on that request... give me a week maybe 2 and I'll have your answer. This is something I must contimplate." she said as she bowed her head.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:27 pm

master wolf wrote:

"No... I'd rather be with you tonight... to be honest." he said as he nuzzled up against her and started to stroke her body... he even groped her chest and and rubbed her stomach to feel the new life growing within her. "You do love me right?" he asked hoping he still wasn't being used.

The sorceress froze at that and then blinked. "What life... what is it you wish for?" she asked wanting a more clear request.
"you may enter but one must leave i will not have you harming anyone i love" he said "and she can not go alone so i will send her mate with her i give my child my beloved she will go to your world with her mqate that is the price to enter here forever" he said

"of course i do i always loved you silly" she said purring to his caresses
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:46 am

"No... I'd rather be with you tonight... to be honest." he said as he nuzzled up against her and started to stroke her body... he even groped her chest and and rubbed her stomach to feel the new life growing within her. "You do love me right?" he asked hoping he still wasn't being used.

The sorceress froze at that and then blinked. "What life... what is it you wish for?" she asked wanting a more clear request.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:57 pm

master wolf wrote:

"Name your price..." she said smiling... ~soon... wolf will be mine.~ she thought... if she was allowed access she would be able to talk to wolf...

Wolf made it to a balcony as he felt the wind blow against him as he sighed. "Why won't she ever leave me alone? I'm happy now and still she won't leave me alone." he said as he closed his eyes.
"a trade a life for a life" he said to her but didnt say whom

"we will see the spiritulist tonight if she bothers you so" destiny said as she kissed him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   

Back to top Go down

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next