Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:06 am

"Name your price..." she said smiling... ~soon... wolf will be mine.~ she thought... if she was allowed access she would be able to talk to wolf...

Wolf made it to a balcony as he felt the wind blow against him as he sighed. "Why won't she ever leave me alone? I'm happy now and still she won't leave me alone." he said as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5950
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:24 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf bowed and was walking off but he waited for Destiny. He looked to the king as he saw the saddness in his eyes. ~I have a bad feeling he's going to do something desperate...~

The sorceress was shaking her head as he then was thinking about how to get to her Wolf... then she felt a presence as she opened her eyes slowly. She then smiled as if knowing who was watching her as he offered her hand to the air. "I'll be yours... my king... if you just let me in." she tempted him with her beauty.

destiny followed wolf she didnt think her father would risk her life if he did let the soceress in she knew he would send both her and wolf away... away from him and from her and once in she never get out true she never see her father again and that saddened her but she do it and her father knew that

the king was tempted but sadly he knew he had to refuse "i know your heart isnt given to me my sweet beauty i came to say goodbye i wished i could had won your heart now i will leave you to your fate" the king then thought a moment then as his destiny's thoughts entered his mind he smiled "there is only one way you will be allowed in will you accept it?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:34 am

Wolf bowed and was walking off but he waited for Destiny. He looked to the king as he saw the saddness in his eyes. ~I have a bad feeling he's going to do something desperate...~

The sorceress was shaking her head as he then was thinking about how to get to her Wolf... then she felt a presence as she opened her eyes slowly. She then smiled as if knowing who was watching her as he offered her hand to the air. "I'll be yours... my king... if you just let me in." she tempted him with her beauty.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:08 am

master wolf wrote:

Wolf looked at the king as he closed his eyes and was trying to remember what the king was talking about as he was remembering about the spiritualist as he then remembered talking to one person... "Oh so that one I talked to here was a spiritualist... I didn't know that." He confessed.

"ah so you met them good go there you have my permission to summon them to aid you in your task" he said then kissed his child "know that i do this for her you and the lives you created" he added and then went back to his scrying for a new mate he was lonely and wanted someone to spend his final days with
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Wolf looked at the king as he closed his eyes and was trying to remember what the king was talking about as he was remembering about the spiritualist as he then remembered talking to one person... "Oh so that one I talked to here was a spiritualist... I didn't know that." He confessed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:12 am

master wolf wrote:
"You could lure her in as you have done with countless others. But I'll only do this unless you have the ability to capture her soul first... as long as the seal to your domain holds she is not a physical threat... but a threat none the less." He said to the king as he bowed his head.

"we really dont have any ways but i do have a spiritulist one who can talk to her but i thijnk you tried thjat didnt you?" he asked knowingly
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:29 pm

"You could lure her in as you have done with countless others. But I'll only do this unless you have the ability to capture her soul first... as long as the seal to your domain holds she is not a physical threat... but a threat none the less." He said to the king as he bowed his head.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:35 pm

master wolf wrote:

"She goes by the title... The Sorceress... the one that attacked your Kingdom just now, sealed off... her body is a lie... because her soul is very very different... if I defeat the body she is in... she will just jump into another. That is something I cannont allow to continue... your daughter is at risk." he said to him.

"i see" he said and knew he could not endager his family he smelled she was pupped and nodded "very well you got my permission to do this now do you got a plan" he asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:03 am

"She goes by the title... The Sorceress... the one that attacked your Kingdom just now, sealed off... her body is a lie... because her soul is very very different... if I defeat the body she is in... she will just jump into another. That is something I cannont allow to continue... your daughter is at risk." he said to him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:42 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf bowed. "Forgive me your majesty but I couldn't help but notice you mind was elsewhere... and I've come for your aid. I seek a way to capture and defeat a soul." he said to him as he narrowed his eyes as if hinting to him he wants to kill the woman he was looking at. "It is of grave importance... for your daughter bares child and could be at risk."
"fine fine what soul do you wish captured i will send out my troups" he said and stared back when wolf narrowed his eyes shurly the lovely woman of his desire wasnt a soul was she? he didnt think so so he shook of the glance
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Wolf bowed. "Forgive me your majesty but I couldn't help but notice you mind was elsewhere... and I've come for your aid. I seek a way to capture and defeat a soul." he said to him as he narrowed his eyes as if hinting to him he wants to kill the woman he was looking at. "It is of grave importance... for your daughter bares child and could be at risk."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:23 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf froze as he looked at the king of this domain as he showed a look of concern. ~I'm not going to like this.~ he thought as he bowed his head. "Your Majesty." he said showing respect. Destiny could feel his hand tighten a little bit because he was a little bit afraid.

desting giving her mate her full support squeezing his hand in return to let him now it was alright.the king made the image of the soceress disapear and turned to them. "greetings Wolf" he replied
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:58 am

Wolf froze as he looked at the king of this domain as he showed a look of concern. ~I'm not going to like this.~ he thought as he bowed his head. "Your Majesty." he said showing respect. Destiny could feel his hand tighten a little bit because he was a little bit afraid.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:51 pm

master wolf wrote:
((ah in this we'll come up with something else since magic and sorcerey is more envolved in this.))

Wolf nodded. "I guess its time for us to meet your father... my soon to be father-in-law." he blushed now having to worry about having to be judged but her father... something he did worry about... "come on... lets get going." He said as he stroked her face.

she nodded cupped his hand and walked to the throne room where her father was watching the sorceress with a strange expression on his face
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:41 am

((ah in this we'll come up with something else since magic and sorcerey is more envolved in this.))

Wolf nodded. "I guess its time for us to meet your father... my soon to be father-in-law." he blushed now having to worry about having to be judged but her father... something he did worry about... "come on... lets get going." He said as he stroked her face.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:05 pm

master wolf wrote:

"Easier said then done. I've fought her countless times and defeated her... I think she has an ability to jump her spirit into beautiful women with magical tallents. That's the problem... even you can become a target." he said as he thought. "If there was a way to capture her soul." He thought and wraped his arm around Destiny.
"there maigh be but we will need help" she said cuddling him "we ned what is known as soul killers " she said (yes u can bring in a soul reaper after all i had the sleestacks from land of the lost)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:15 am

"Easier said then done. I've fought her countless times and defeated her... I think she has an ability to jump her spirit into beautiful women with magical tallents. That's the problem... even you can become a target." he said as he thought. "If there was a way to capture her soul." He thought and wraped his arm around Destiny.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:14 pm

master wolf wrote:

"I'm inclind to agree... I just never feel safe when she's around... The lone dog being hunted for her own personal benefits." He said lowering his head as his hands were shaking, mostly from anger but fear was also present.

she held his shaking paws feeling his anger and his fear "easy luv first we got to figure out how to distroy her completely " she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:56 am

"I'm inclind to agree... I just never feel safe when she's around... The lone dog being hunted for her own personal benefits." He said lowering his head as his hands were shaking, mostly from anger but fear was also present.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:48 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf smiled as he nuzzled against her then his hairs stuck up as he felt something. He then stood up and looked outside as he narrowed his eyes.

Teh sorceress smiled as she opened her eyes. "yes wolf... you feel our connection dont you?"

Wolf growled as he tightened his fist. "She's here..." he said looking at Destiny... "And unless she's killed she'll come again and again and again." he said showing anger and fear...

she heled him "then if my gift hasnt killed her we will want to do that now my beloved i dont wwant anything in the way of our happyness" she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:11 pm

Wolf smiled as he nuzzled against her then his hairs stuck up as he felt something. He then stood up and looked outside as he narrowed his eyes.

Teh sorceress smiled as he opened her eyes. "yes wolf... you feel our connection dont you?"

Wolf growled as he tightened his fist. "She's here..." he said looking at Destiny... "And unless she's killed she'll come again and again and again." he said showing anger and fear...
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:54 am

master wolf wrote:

Wolf smiled as he shook his head. "No sorry... I think that was a tear of joy. I keep forgetting that part of me is still human." he confessed to her.

The sorceress grew angry and with her power she summoned a tornado to take these creatures out... using the furious winds they collided with each other at incredible speeds breaking bones and ripping them apart from within. "Withdraw... I'm going to summon my elite later. Where ever Wolf went... someone doesn't want me to follow." she said as her forces withdrew.

"i am glad it was a tear of joy hun and i dont mind that part of you is human " she said as she kissed him not knowing her father had watched the sorceress and had fallen in love with her
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:15 am

Wolf smiled as he shook his head. "No sorry... I think that was a tear of joy. I keep forgetting that part of me is still human." he confessed to her.

The sorceress grew angry and with her power she summoned a tornado to take these creatures out... using the furious winds they collided with each other at incredible speeds breaking bones and ripping them apart from within. "Withdraw... I'm going to summon my elite later. Where ever Wolf went... someone doesn't want me to follow." she said as her forces withdrew.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:33 am

the soceress had enough to handle with thoe lizard men the princess sent her and her men they killed like raptors were merciless worse those who they attacked turned into more of them it was worse then fighting a werewolf/vampire with dino skin and a wolverines temperment and a mind simular to the feared Skeksis knowledge of weaponry

they could burn the tree but that would not distroy the kingdom protected by the magic of the king a magic that would pass on with him and then be transferred to his strongest children he wasnt weak but he knew his time here was over it was time his daughter and son in law ruled it was time for him a well seasoned warrior to move on he would leave it soon but first he had to give his child his powers which he did making him weak for a time

Destiny saw the tears and held his ahns then wiped one away "are you unhappy?" she asked unsure why he wept not yet feeling the powers her father gave her but would soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:38 am

Wolf was shocked about this... he never thought to be a father after so long. He just smiled as he felt her stomach feeling the life growing inside her. He smiled as a lone tear fell from his eyes down his cheak.

Outside the relam the sorceress felt the new life being passed she narrowed her eyes. "Wolf... you didn't have my blessing... you will pay for this." she said still thinking he belonged to her as she had her army head towards the realm... they were either going to force it opened or burn it down... either way... war was coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   

Back to top Go down

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next