Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5950
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:57 am

master wolf wrote:

Wolf was still getting used to the king thing as he looked at her. "just Wolf for now... please, my Destiny." he said feeling a bit weird saying that. He put on a light shirt as he rotated his shoulders. "better... much better." he said as he still looked to the outside... his hair sticking up. ~God help us if she tries to enter.~

destiny kissed him "only my blood can open it i used a little when you came in dont worry we are protected from her she cant get in without my blood and she cant get my blood without getting in" she said then kissed him again and took him out the castle he now understood why he could not leave to leave he have to hurt or kill the one thing that he loved, her
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:12 am

Wolf was still getting used to the king thing as he looked at her. "just Wolf for now... please, my Destiny." he said feeling a bit weird saying that. He put on a light shirt as he rotated his shoulders. "better... much better." he said as he still looked to the outside... his hair sticking up. ~God help us if she tries to enter.~
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:55 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf held her as he looked right at her. "What is your name princess... I can't keep callng you that." he said as he looked at her still a bit worried... that he would cause this paradise to fall apart.

He then went and checked on his weapon just to be sure as he saw silver fang was glowing as he put it back into its sheath. "And... can you take me out to the forest... like you promised... after we have breakfast." he asked her kindly.
she smiled "destiny, your destiny" she replied repeating her namme for him "and sure im can together we can go anywhere in your new domain my sweet beloved king" she said knowing mating was only half the point she have to marry him and before her father passed to the next life she just hoped they ahd time
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Wolf held her as he looked right at her. "What is your name princess... I can't keep callng you that." he said as he looked at her still a bit worried... that he would cause this paradise to fall apart.

He then went and checked on his weapon just to be sure as he saw silver fang was glowing as he put it back into its sheath. "And... can you take me out to the forest... like you promised... after we have breakfast." he asked her kindly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:27 pm

master wolf wrote:

After a while he fell asleep but the same sleep he always did... his hairs still stuck up while he was at rest. After a few hours he woke up fully recharged and refreshed. He then got up and stretched as he looked around getting dressed but just his bottoms not his top as he looked at the balcony as he looked and smelled the air... he froze as he growled... "She's closer!" he said narrowing his eyes.

the woman woke then hugged him "your mine she can never have you your magisty" she said then kissed him "she tries she dies its that simple i will kill her if she enters my land"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:32 pm

After a while he fell asleep but the same sleep he always did... his hairs still stuck up while he was at rest. After a few hours he woke up fully recharged and refreshed. He then got up and stretched as he looked around getting dressed but just his bottoms not his top as he looked at the balcony as he looked and smelled the air... he froze as he growled... "She's closer!" he said narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:56 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf smiled as he was catching his breath... because of how much I did for you to be leaking out... put it simply... my seedlings are probably swimming up you by now." he said as he kept breathing feeling his heart rate race until it went back down.
she nodded and kissed him then held him to her in the bed loving hearing his heartbeat agaist her
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:59 am

Wolf smiled as he was catching his breath... because of how much I did for you to be leaking out... put it simply... my seedlings are probably swimming up you by now." he said as he kept breathing feeling his heart rate race until it went back down.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:24 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf continued to pound into her feeling himself tighen up as he gripped her hips firmly and his legs tensed up... after a few more thrusts he let out a moan as he then came inside her once more... filling her up. He then pulled out of her and watched most of his cum leak out of her. "ahhhh... that should do the trick now." he said as he laid beside her.

she nuzzled his nose and caressed his body "how is it doing anything when its leaking out of me" she asked him bluntly
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Wolf continued to pound into her feeling himself tighen up as he gripped her hips firmly and his legs tensed up... after a few more thrusts he let out a moan as he then came inside her once more... filling her up. He then pulled out of her and watched most of his cum leak out of her. "ahhhh... that should do the trick now." he said as he laid beside her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:10 am

master wolf wrote:

Wolf continued to go deeper into her as he felt that he was able to go much much deeper into her. He did so ramming more and more into her to the point that he was close to her womb. "ah yes... yes... I can feel your body wanting me." he said holding her firmily. Soon his cock began to pulse inside her.

she nodded cause she felt it too and felt his cock pulse and groaned knowing he would soon fill her again with his life giving seed
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Wolf continued to go deeper into her as he felt that he was able to go much much deeper into her. He did so ramming more and more into her to the point that he was close to her womb. "ah yes... yes... I can feel your body wanting me." he said holding her firmily. Soon his cock began to pulse inside her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:01 am

master wolf wrote:

he continued to thrust into her hard and fast seeing her body react to him. "I'm glad you'll show me." he said as he went more and more into her.

she panted to each thrust then said "i dont know if i can but i will try beloved" she said opeing more for him to take him as deep as possible
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:15 am

he continued to thrust into her hard and fast seeing her body react to him. "I'm glad you'll show me." he said as he went more and more into her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:06 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf smiled as he continued to lick her feeling her get wet as he got behind her. "So you have other talents as well... you are able to see people without leaving your realm... can you show me that ability?" he asked as he thruted into her all the way as he watched to see how she would squirm at that.

she moaned in answer and withered as he thrusted into her wetness from behind
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:19 pm

Wolf smiled as he continued to lick her feeling her get wet as he got behind her. "So you have other talents as well... you are able to see people without leaving your realm... can you show me that ability?" he asked as he thruted into her all the way as he watched to see how she would squirm at that.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:16 pm

master wolf wrote:

"I'm not your true love yet. Even though we have mated you and I still have a ways to go... you only saw me and liked my physical physic. You don't know the man under the flesh... not yet anyway... but I will show you the man as a lover..." he said as he had her lay down but he had her roll over as he started to lick her body going to her womanhood from behind. "mmmmmmm."
"i know you i watched you from this realm since i heard of your birth every day i would look upon you and wonder what you would show me today" she told him then moaned to his licking "i desired you since puberty but i knew you was still too yuong to take maybe i should have then you would never met the soceress" she said and kept maoning panting crying out his name
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:34 pm

"I'm not your true love yet. Even though we have mated you and I still have a ways to go... you only saw me and liked my physical physic. You don't know the man under the flesh... not yet anyway... but I will show you the man as a lover..." he said as he had her lay down but he had her roll over as he started to lick her body going to her womanhood from behind. "mmmmmmm."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:20 pm

master wolf wrote:

Well it is getting dark again so I think it best to wait for that trip tomorrow... and have my mate once again..." he said as he went back to her breasts and started to suckle on her tits again feeling them get hard... "and I see you are easy to excite when you like the man you are with." he added as he kept going urging her a little bit to lay down on the bed again.

she nodded "only for my truelove and lifemate" she said nuzzling him affectionitly "only for you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Well it is getting dark again so I think it best to wait for that trip tomorrow... and have my mate once again..." he said as he went back to her breasts and started to suckle on her tits again feeling them get hard... "and I see you are easy to excite when you like the man you are with." he added as he kept going urging her a little bit to lay down on the bed again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:33 pm

she nodded smiling "so you dont want to see the area and rather mae or is this a ploy of yours to knock me out" she asked licking him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Wolf smiled as he heard her say that. "Well... then I must have hit the jackpot because... I like large breasts." he said as he then went down to them and started to suckle on them again. "Do you want to try and mate again... I think the more I try... the better your chances to breed increase." he said smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:40 am

master wolf wrote:

Goes to her and embraces her again. "and what about your fabulous chest of yours... hit the jackpot on the genetics?" he said as he kissed her neck to raise her heat and go another round again.

"big has always ben in my family so i guess the answer to that is yes" shhe said then moaned
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:19 am

Goes to her and embraces her again. "and what about your fabulous chest of yours... hit the jackpot on the genetics?" he said as he kissed her neck to raise her heat and go another round again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:38 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf lowered his head. "interesting... but I didn't expect to come here and in less then 2 days have a mate and be considered a king so soon. then let me ask you this... how did you become a warrior, princess... you look the build... except for your exceptional chest." he said smiling. He was looking outside some more. ~I hope it does... I dont' want that crazy witch coming after me if it means happiness.~

"i got my warrior body through traning and hunting exercises" she said honestly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   

Back to top Go down

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next