Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:42 pm

Wolf lowered his head. "interesting... but I didn't expect to come here and in less then 2 days have a mate and be considered a king so soon. then let me ask you this... how did you become a warrior, princess... you look the build... except for your exceptional chest." he said smiling. He was looking outside some more. ~I hope it does... I dont' want that crazy witch coming after me if it means happiness.~
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5961
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:38 pm

"she can not enter here and even if she did she pose no threat the tree filters all magic she enters but loses her powers or she keeps her powers and dont enter we had her kind efore long ago and we get such dangers often all wanting our paradise and its secrets for themselves as i said such creatures are delt with severly as so will she if she dares enter our world " she said "no i would not want these lands to face such ruin but we already have precations set anything else you want to know my dearest and future king?" she asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Wolf realized this woman who just met him did somewhat care for him... "Yes and no... You see... lets just say this is paradise... I am not in a war by choice... I'm being hunted... by a psychotic demon sorceress who has it in her mind I should belong only to her. She has been hunting me down for years... and... I have killed and hunted other evils of the world. But her evil I have defeated countless times. And yet she continues to hunt for me... so you see... she could come in looking for me and this paradise will be lost... is that something you want?" he said to her now understanding this was a paradise if not watching out for the dangers of the world.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:59 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf was adement as he closed his eyes. "I see..." ~death is the only escape... this place may look to be a paradise but it could easily be a prison.~ he thought as he looked up at the branches... seeing the sunlight he was getting a wild idea. "hmmmm... you ready for another round?" he asked hoping that night came down to make her sleep.

"insatable hun well no not yet i thought you and i can go to the woods to go hunting i will prove to you you are free here but i also want you safe there could be more worse demons out there csalling for your blood i know you wish to find them to fight but there are demons and humans who lifve peacefull lives and last ting we need is a war" she said "is that whats eyond our bondery?" she asked "did you leave a war when you entered here and wish to return it and leave me and your young behid "
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Wolf was adement as he closed his eyes. "I see..." ~death is the only escape... this place may look to be a paradise but it could easily be a prison.~ he thought as he looked up at the branches... seeing the sunlight he was getting a wild idea. "hmmmm... you ready for another round?" he asked hoping that night came down to make her sleep.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:44 pm

"i do at times as i must greet all th e new aravals and give them protections both hmans and demons alike enter to escape some enter to cause trouble those are delt with severly and driven ouut of this land in the only way one can ever leave this realm, through death" she said so not to give him hope there was an escape for she didnt want to lose him she wanted him here to be at her side for when her ailing father passed she would rule and would need a strong mate to help keep peace in the land
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:25 am

Of Course I do... sorry... You must get these kinds of questions when well... its a life altering experience." he said as he sat down on the bed as he felt his heart rate. "ah... starting to return back to normal again." he said as he was now relaxing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:25 pm

"you mean go back oh no there is no way back those who enter the tree remain forever in the lands dont fret though you can still travel within the lands i will be at your side always or least til the birthing you do want to see your strong sons dont you?" she aked

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Wolf looked at her in complete shock and also he looked to the sealed enterance. "So... this is a trap no 2 ways about it. Its either people die... or, they find mates and are forced to stay." he said as he folded his arms. "So much for a perposal... it was done a long time ago." he said... already he was plotting to escape... he beleived he had a mission to accoplish... evil was still lurking out there and he needed to stop it before he settled down... he was young and the young don't settle down... at least not now. "Tell me... am I aloud to go out of this inner world within a tree?" he asked as he still was thinking.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:01 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf smiled as he took her kiss as he pulled out of her. "So... what now?" he asked as he stretched feeling his joints unlocked. He did like mating with her... he just didn't know if now his life was on the line... just like the black widow who mates then kills. "And once again... why choose me while you could have had many other demons strong or just as strong." he said as he made sure to locate his weapon just in case he was attacked... again.

or praying mantis)

she had his weapon long out of his reach "i told you i choose you becase you are unique it will e our young we will rase and nurture til then we mate endlessly until i am full of your pups trust me beloved one your in this one for the long haul" she said sencing his nervousness
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:17 pm

Wolf smiled as he took her kiss as he pulled out of her. "So... what now?" he asked as he stretched feeling his joints unlocked. He did like mating with her... he just didn't know if now his life was on the line... just like the black widow who mates then kills. "And once again... why choose me while you could have had many other demons strong or just as strong." he said as he made sure to locate his weapon just in case he was attacked... again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:14 pm

she howled and came when he did and then panted after it was over "thjank you" she said then kissed him passionitly worthy of a warrior or warrioress
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:19 pm

After a while he continued his pace till finally he went at speeds that would drive anyone insane with pleasure. his cock pulsing until finally he came inside her as he thrusted all the way inside her. "Here you are then!" he howled out. "mmmmmmm!" he moaned as he felt his seedlings drip into her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:59 pm

master wolf wrote:
Wolf nodded then started to rock into her faster and faster... although a virgin his instinct were right on the mark... he knew how to because it was basic wolf instincts. He then started to go faster and faster as he started to see her body rock up against him... her breasts bouncing from the force and her legs completely at his whim.

"dont ahh ahh stop yes ah right there" she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Wolf nodded then started to rock into her faster and faster... although a vergin his intincts were right on the mark... he knew how to because it was basic wolf instincts. He then started to go faster and faster as he started to see her body rock up against him... her breasts bouncing from the force and her legs completely at his whim.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:54 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf waited a while then started to rock into her back and froth as he felt her walls be stimulate... He sighed out a moan as he then went to her breasts again and started to suckle on them to add stimulation. "So... this is what you search for... a warrior to call your own?" he asked as he kept going.

"yes the rarest to add his genes to mine to make our young sstrong" she purred to each thrust deep to her core his phalus scraping the entrance to her womb
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:07 am

Wolf waited a while then started to rock into her back and froth as he felt her walls be stimulate... He sighed out a moan as he then went to her breasts again and started to suckle on them to add stimulation. "So... this is what you search for... a warrior to call your own?" he asked as he kept going.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:02 pm

master wolf wrote:
Wolf smiled as he got up and stroked himself. He then opened her legs to have her stradled then slowly entered into her feeling her walls open for the first time... it was tight as he grunted as he kept entering into her. He finally went all the way inside her as he felt the warmth of her blood drip down. "There we go." he said as he smiled.

She moaned a soft murr to the invasion her body thanking him then he pressed past her barrier it hurt but not for long and she siged and licked him when he was all the way inside her body streaching to ajust to his size
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:03 am

Wolf smiled as he got up and stroked himself. He then opened her legs to have her stradled then slowly entered into her feeling her walls open for the first time... it was tight as he grunted as he kept entering into her. He finally went all the way inside her as he felt the warmth of her blood drip down. "There we go." he said as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:46 pm

master wolf wrote:
Wolf continued for a while to feel and see her reactions. He enjoyed her swirms and her howls as he knew she was making heads turn within her castle... no vergin was this quiet... "mmmmmmmm... you like?" he said as he kept playing with her. He wanted her to beg for him to finally take her as his mate.

Destiny kept squirming as he kept playing with her she nodded to his queation then on a growl worthy of the warrioress she was she demanded "take me" it left no quims bout whaat she wanted and would take if he didnt give it to her
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Wolf continued for a while to feel and see her reactions. He enjoyed her swirms and her howls as he knew she was making heads turn within her castle... no vergin was this quiet... "mmmmmmmm... you like?" he said as he kept playing with her. He wanted her to beg for him to finally take her as his mate.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:03 pm

master wolf wrote:
"Ahhh... so there is savageness inside you..." he said as he took off her hands against his back as he went down to between her theighs. "Lets see how you do with this." He started to finger her frist to feel her juices... then he started to lick her entire pussy while his fingers were still inside. "Mmmmmmmm."

she nodded to his words then howled like a wolf as he went for her pussy her hands in his hair as she begged for more
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:45 pm

"Ahhh... so there is savageness inside you..." he said as he took off her hands against his back as he went down to between her theighs. "Lets see how you do with this." He started to finger her frist to feel her juices... then he started to lick her entire pussy while his fingers were still inside. "Mmmmmmmm."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:34 pm

She almost whimpered when he refused what she needed but when he kissed down to her breasts she moaned for him and when he latched onto her brests her claws dug into him her moans of pleasure filling his ears as she withered under his first assult of wracking pleasure a prolude to what was to come
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:52 pm

First wolf shook his head. "Not yet... time for the warm up first." he said as he went down her body and kissed her neck... then her chest then he started to suckle on her breasts as he made sure he was getting a mouth full as he massaged the other one to get ready for his mouth... he monitered her actions to see how this virgin was responding to him stimulation... knowing full well that each one was stimulating something in the back of her mind... he still teased her a little bit rubbing his wolfhood against hers still not entering yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   

Back to top Go down

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next