Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:53 pm

wolf continued to eat and eating after a while stopped as he patted his stomach. "Yeah... I'm full." he confessed as he smiled with content.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5965
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:15 am

master wolf wrote:

they then made it inside to a resturant as he looked at what was there to eat. "hmmmm... this is good... all you can eat and I have enough for such a thing for both of us." he said as they walked in took a seat and just waited. He ordered the surpreme meal for both of them that is just waves of food till they said no more.

she waited and soon she got served she ate with him as they kept serving
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:35 pm

they then made it inside to a resturant as he looked at what was there to eat. "hmmmm... this is good... all you can eat and I have enough for such a thing for both of us." he said as they walked in took a seat and just waited. He ordered the surpreme meal for both of them that is just waves of food till they said no more.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:10 pm

master wolf wrote:

once they made it to the village he checked how much was left in his pouch until finally he was done counting. "lets get some food... I'm sure your hungry as much as I am.' he confessed.

"i am" she said and followed him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 pm

once they made it to the village he checked how much was left in his pouch until finally he was done counting. "lets get some food... I'm sure your hungry as much as I am.' he confessed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:28 pm

master wolf wrote:

The more I'm with you the more I learn how to please you. its amazing isn't it." he said kissing her as he looked around and took her to a stream and washed himself and herself off before they continued... He also drank a little water. "There... we can eat as soon as we make it to the village not to far off." he said to her.

she also took a drink then nodded and followed him to the village
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:51 am

The more I'm with you the more I learn how to please you. its amazing isn't it." he said kissing her as he looked around and took her to a stream and washed himself and herself off before they continued... He also drank a little water. "There... we can eat as soon as we make it to the village not to far off." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:28 am

master wolf wrote:

Wolf then kept going more and more until finally with one final thrust after his cock pulsing inside her he came inside her a great load that he seemingly was holding back. "ahhhhh... yeahhhhh."

she moaned as she came with him "oh wolf that felt unbeleiveable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:48 am

Wolf then kept going more and more until finally with one final thrust after his cock pulsing inside her he came inside her a great load that he seemingly was holding back. "ahhhhh... yeahhhhh."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:26 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf then back away a little then started to thrust into her very fast to cause her breasts and body to bounce from his force... he just wanted to drive her sexually insane with her pleasure as he felt her orgasims come in waves... "You love it don't you my dear... you love it when I dominate you." he said loving her screams.
"yes" she howlws "yes i do" she said as he gave her his everything making her scream and making her weap in happiness
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Wolf then back away a little then started to thrust into her very fast to cause her breasts and body to bounce from his force... he just wanted to drive her sexually insane with her pleasure as he felt her orgasims come in waves... "You love it don't you my dear... you love it when I dominate you." he said loving her screams.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:06 am

master wolf wrote:

wolf smiled and kissed her passionately as he then started to thrust harder into her to make her body bounce from his force and make her scream out of pleasure.

she screamed his name as he hit her gspot then again when she came and every time she came during their mating
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:36 pm

wolf smiled and kissed her passionately as he then started to thrust harder into her to make her body bounce from his force and make her scream out of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:12 pm

master wolf wrote:

wolf smiled as he made sure her legs were spread for him. "You want me inside you huh... very well." he said as he waited for her to truely open up to him then went slowly within her till he felt he was halfway in then thrusted all the way into her as he cuddled with her to feel her body react to him. 'wow... this feels so good... no matter how many times i take you... your so intoxicating." he confessed as he started to rock into her.
she held him to her "so are you i doubt i will ever get enough of you" she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:06 am

wolf smiled as he made sure her legs were spread for him. "You want me inside you huh... very well." he said as he waited for her to truely open up to him then went slowly within her till he felt he was halfway in then thrusted all the way into her as he cuddled with her to feel her body react to him. 'wow... this feels so good... no matter how many times i take you... your so intoxicating." he confessed as he started to rock into her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:44 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf took in a few deep breaths feeling her do that as his member grew in her mouth to the point that he was fully ready to take her once again. "mmmmmm... I see you enjoy it." he said.

i do but i want you in me again" she said blunly "do you mind giving me some?" she asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Wolf took in a few deep breaths feeling her do that as his member grew in her mouth to the point that he was fully ready to take her once again. "mmmmmm... I see you enjoy it." he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:11 pm

master wolf wrote:

"Unfullfilled... now we can't have that now can we..." he said as he brought her to him and kissed her passionately as he completely undid her robe and took it off and in the hollow tree got her to lay on the ground as he was preparing to take her once again as his hands trance down her body. "I see you are unfullfilled... I best do my part." he added as he placed her hand onto his member for her to play with as he mussaged her body. "It seems I need some help dear... maybe your mouth and toung and help my manhood to come out and take you properly he said stroking her face.

she smiled and cupped him boldly ad played with him with er hand then used her mouth sucking licking him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:14 pm

"Unfullfilled... now we can't have that now can we..." he said as he brought her to him and kissed her passionately as he completely undid her robe and took it off and in the hollow tree got her to lay on the ground as he was preparing to take her once again as his hands trance down her body. "I see you are unfullfilled... I best do my part." he added as he placed her hand onto his member for her to play with as he mussaged her body. "It seems I need some help dear... maybe your mouth and toung and help my manhood to come out and take you properly he said stroking her face.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:29 am

master wolf wrote:
Wolf swallowed what went into his mouth as he pulled away from her only to catch his breathing a bit. He then licked his lips as he looked at her. "Your pregnant alright." he said to her smiling. "You have very sensative breasts now and your milk tastes a lot like cream." he said as he covered her back up within her robe. "Are you happy, that you are going to be a mother and bare my children?" he said to her.
she nopods "happy but a bit unfullfilled" she said regarding the fact he got her horny and was now ending what he had been doing

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:17 am

Wolf swallwed what went into his mouth as he pulled away from her only to catch his breathing a bit. He then licked his lips as he looked at her. "Your pregnant alright." he said to her smiling. "You have very sensative breasts now and your milk tastes a lot like cream." he said as he covered her back up within her robe. "Are you happy, that you are going to be a mother and bare my chidlren?" he said to her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:56 am

master wolf wrote:
Wolf continued to lick at her tits to see if she would lactate or not... then put as much of her breast into his mouth and began to suck on it hard still using his tounge to lick at her tit from within to continue to please her... He just wrapped on hand behind her back and the other against her neck to feel her breathing.

she gasped and moaned as he did those things arching to him unaware when he fully suckled on her he got some of her newly produced milk no she was unaware of anything exept the pleasure he gave her
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:50 am

Wolf continued to lick at her tits to see if she would lactate or not... then put as much of her breast into his mouth and began to suck on it hard still using his tounge to lick at her tit from within to continue to please her... He just wrapped on hand behind her back and the other against her neck to feel her breathing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:23 pm

master wolf wrote:

Hmmm... well there is one way we can find out.' he said as he went down and kissed he lips then went down to her breasts licking her tits to see her reaction. "mmmmmmm..."

she gaped to his lick and held his head to her breast liking the feel and moaned wanting more
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Hmmm... well there is one way we can find out.' he said as he went down and kissed he lips then went down to her breasts licking her tits to see her reaction. "mmmmmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   

Back to top Go down

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next