Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5965
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Destiny was shocked by his action but didnt complain bout it she just kissed back her hands caressing his back and ass while she helpede him into position between her legs his wolfhood touching her core as if requesting entrance
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:11 pm

Wolf looked at her as he swollowed hard as he looked at her body... her hot legs, her tender large breasts, her luscious nipples... he slowly went to her as he was hearing a voice in the back of his head saying for him to do it... since she was unarmed and she too was more vunerable then he was. "Y... yes." he said as he dived at her onto the bed and started to kiss her neck and up her body to her lips as he enjoyed every aspect of her scent. "mmmmm." he seemed to say as he kissed her lips and slipped his tounge into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:58 pm

She didnt mind he had demon genes or that would be dominent in their children in fact instead of tuning her away it accually drew her closer "you dont got to be shy i never mated either im as much as a virgin as you but im willing to learn it together with you so hat do you say mr wolf will you be my mate we come this far it only take a moment to go to the next step" she said in truth she didnt need his permission or his words that he would but part of her wanted him to want her to love her and say yes to her question
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Wolf widened his eyes as his face turned completely red as he saw what she was doing to him. he'd never been like this as he looked away. "Yes I am... this is not normal to me." he said as he then noticed her. Her build and lean muscle. "Your a warrioress. You must weild 2 swords because your legs show equal strain." he said as he felt his top come off as he gulped. "ummmm..." his muscles was very similar to a ninja or samurai. Lean and the musles showed easier blood flow... even his legs were like that... as she removed his bottom she then got a 'BIG' surprise. The Blend between human and demon also did surprising things since he was a manufactured demon... which meant no matter what side he mated with the demon would also be more dominant. Wolf slowly got down feeling a bit embarrassed... "this is all new to me." he confessed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:47 am

To others he might has inspired fear but a warrior recognized one of their own kind for what he truly was, a treasure especially since they was rare he was the rarest of them and she had her sights on him and the next generation s he could give her "ah so you know what one is yes and i can sence you never been with a mate before don't worry sweet wolf i will go easy on you" she said and began to remove her clothes "shy?" she asked smiling wickedly she moved to him again her nipples at his eye level and while he was mesmerized by her nakedness she removed his clothing to inspect him and his equipment better
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:18 am

(My god is it getting hot in here or is it just me? ^_^)

Wolf looked at her a bit puzzled as he saw her move around him. ~Wait a minute... if not food... the does she mean....?~ Wolf slowly placed his sword and sheath back into his holster as he looked at her. He then scanned the area and noticed a very, large bed... He widened his eyes as he looked at her. "Your not saying your hungry for... a mating, are you?" he asked a bit shocked. Despite being a vergin he never noticed women that way... or at least women like that to towards him he thought he inspired fear... not lust.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:18 pm

dhe smiled "oh dont worry a meal isnt on my mind when it comes to you least not oe to eat but i have a different feast idea " she said moving around himm looking at him at all angles "yes you will do indeed for what i have in mind" she said on a lusty purr then caressed his sholder and arms the arms that held strenth; strenth that would be passed to their sons and his looks the markings were lovely and she almost see them on one or more of her children both male and female
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:09 pm

"Your kind refers to me as 'the hunter.' But my name is Wolf, the Master Wolf. Its... nice to meet you... Destiny." he said as he looked around her room, he smelled it trying to see any alterations of scent for traps, weapons or anything else out of the ordinary. "Why the hospitality? Don't think you'll succeed as to having me for a meal because those 2 lost their tail and arm trying to get me in their stomachs." he said still not trusting this princess yet.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:16 am

master wolf wrote:
Wolf looked at the princess as he then slowly took of his hood. "Even though you know who I am you wish to see my face? Your an interesting one... What's your name... princess?" he asked as he showed his face once again, the markings over his forehead and eyes once again revealed... the traitor and hunter.

"It's Destiny, your Destiny" she said "and yours my dear warrior?" she asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:48 am

Wolf looked at the princess as he then slowly took of his hood. "Even though you know who I am you wish to see my face? Your an interesting one... What's your name... princess?" he asked as he showed his face once again, the markings over his forehead and eyes once again revealed... the traitor and hunter.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:32 pm

master wolf wrote:
Wolf made sure to keep his hood up again but he started at the guards... he knew that if he had to he may have to fight through all of the guards if things got any worse... besides... he was the hunter and all he cared about was simply to survive now.
No one attacked and in time the princess reached her room and after he entered she told the gaurd at her door she wished to be alone and not disturbed he nodded and she closed the door "its ok you can take off your ood now" she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Wolf made sure to keep his hood up again but he stared at the guards... he knew that if he had to he may have to fight through all of the guards if things got any worse... besides... he was the hunter and all he cared about was simply to survive now.

Last edited by master wolf on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:56 pm

master wolf wrote:
Wolf froze for a moment as he looked back. "Humph! Take me to yours... my room may be a target now... even though I only spent enough for 1 day." he said as he slowly sheathed his sword but didn't let go of the sheath because he had a feeling he'd need to unsheath his Silver Fang again.

Destiny led him back to her room her hand raised was all it took to stop fights but the gaurds watched wolf waryly
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Wolf froze for a moment as he looked back. "Humph! Take me to yours... my room may be a target now... even though I only spent enough for 1 day." he said as he slowly sheathed his sword but didn't let go of the sheath because he had a feeling he'd need to unsheath his Silver Fang again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:20 pm

"i am, and it isnt a trap persay and we got other humans here and we got demons here some demons are bad just like some humans are bad, Don't worry those two will be delt with, after all you was lured here for me." She paused as if debating if she had said too much but if she did the words were out and she could not take them back "come" She replied, "I will take you back to your room or we can go to mine it is possibly time you learned more about the world you entered" she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:56 pm

(aka, physical magic... an aura... you get the idea... ^_^)

M. Wolf turned around in shocked and quickly put up his hood and sheathed his sword. "Your from last night. Tell me... this place is a trap from humans that they enjoy this place only to be killed and feasted upon... right?" he asked a bit sternly as he kept his sword unsheathed... he wasn't going to take anymore chances. After being sealed in and then being attacked, he was now on edge.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:55 pm

mystical energy huh cool)

they knew better to keep fighting better to lose an apendage and run away to fight another day then to die he was alone in moments but not for long "that was impressive" a feminine voice said behind him and when he turned there standing before im was the lovely woman he saw on te balcony
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:24 am

The Hunter dunked the sword attack then spin jumped to dodge the tail as he landed on his feet as he then pulled out his sword and sliced the creatures tail off. but as he did that his hood came flying off as his entire face had been exposed. The hunter M. Wolf was revealed... the most feared demon. "Not today!" he said as he then slashed at the demons arms with his sword... the sword was glowing and it was shaped like a katana but the markings of the wolf on it... It was his legendary weapon... The Silver Fang. He slid back getting ready to attack once more but mystical energy started to come around him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:31 pm

You are nothing here" the one wsaid as he whipped out his own sword "just our prey" the other replied they came closer and closer then attacked the one with his sword moving to cut the hunters head off the other moving low to trip him with its tail
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:32 pm

The hunter stopped as he looked behind him seeing the 2 behind him he then looked around and then bolted into an alleyway as he then quickly turned around holding his sword hidden by his cloak as he narrowed his eyes. "Your demons... and judging by this... demons that lure humans, travelers into this paradise... to kill them later." he then got into an agressive stance. "Know this... I'm not some pushover human... In fact... I'M WORSE!" he threatened as he showed his eyes briefly as they shined chanllenging the 2 that dare to corner him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:39 am

After he left he did not know or wasn't aware he had een followed by two of the demons he passed had followed him. They wanted a piece of him now not wanting to wait until the ceremony and be presented to the princess it had been far too long since they feasted on flesh and they meant to have him now, not caring who he was or what he could do. In his world he might been the hunter but here he was the hunted fawn and prey to everyone around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:42 am

The Man... the Hunter did wake up and went to the balcony as he saw the girl again he looked closely as he then saw she was looking right at him. out of respect he bowed and gave a slight smile. "Time for me to leave." he said as he walked on out. He looked around the town and went to where the thought he came in but it was sealed off. He placed his hand on it and wondered. "That's odd." he then looked around some more and noticed some others talking about him giggling and licking their lips. ~This is going to get ugly.~ he said as he walked away quickly back towards the castle where he thought it was safe for now. ~I hope i don't have to draw this sword... seems like these people love humans, love them a bit to much.~
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:35 am

good question and thanks for the info the girl im using is destiny my wolf you said he was wolf so i thought id use her ^_^)

The nigt passed without him being disturbed except by the wind and sounds of the night. when dasy came he saw the woman again looking for him from her balcony she thought she saw smething someone new and now wanted to see him again maybe talk to him it been some time since she seen an outworlder (those from the other side of the portal tree)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:46 pm

((okay... Master aka M. Wolf, that's what his name is, he is known to the other demons as 'The Hunter'. Reason why he keeps his head covered is not just because to blend in... and seem human is because his eyes... and his forehead have markings. Like Tattooed markings that would reveal his identity. The Hunter isn't a pure demon... he's a created demon... 13th generation of the demon line since the frist was manufacutred. so... the markings are like a brand. and he is cursed with the riticule of killing his own kind out of vengenance... because the brand is the mark of a slave, an ultimate solider for a demon sorceress... which his line betrayed after 3 generations... hes the 13th. Always on the run only to continue to hunt his own kind that serve evil not good.))

He looked at the woman as he did recognize the scent as he then looked around some more he felt uneasy now... it was to perfect. He went back inside to sleep but near the balcony since he didn't want to be in a bed... not this night. The idea of the woman also helped him get some rest since she was beautiful.

As he slept his body was in a state or sleep but his hairs were sticking up... if there was the slightest of movement he'd feel it and wake up... that's how he slept... never relaxed always on alert even though his body was at rest. ~Who was that woman... and did she see me?~ he asked himself in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:42 am

The low class stayed mainly in the village but was so bust farming or hunting ,like a human would they didnt bather others it was just too much of a hassle only the young got in small troubles but it wasnt different then any human boy most were repremended and sent home it was like a regular world in a world almost unreal yet he knew it was real his nose and other sences wouldnt lie to him, would they....

As for the woman in the castle she was a beauty his eyes saw how lovely she was and his nose caught her weet scent a scent he knew all to well for it was the scent of his own kind, the wolf (i know who i am using, but tell me more of the valiant fighter)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   

Back to top Go down

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next