Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:19 am

((*LOL* oh that was funny.))

He walked on in and headed to his room as he then threw off his old clothes and put on his new ones that he purchased. Feeling the fabic and smelling it he felt lighter... and it was easier to move. "Very nice... I can move much easier now. Especially in batte." he said as he put his sword back by his side. He went to the balcony to look at the town as he looked around narrowing his eyes as he scanned the area. "Wait... where did I...? Ah I'll keep my troubles for tomorrow..." he said... he then looked up to the castle and saw a woman come out... he kept his upper face hidden with this hood but his glowing yellow wolf eyes peiced through seeing the woman. ~who... is that?~ he asked himself and smelled the air. ~Demons... some low calls some higher class. Better stay on my toes.~
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5961
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:09 am

after he entered the tree closed behind him but he was so in awe with the wonderful world he didnt know he never return to his old one where he was needed. He was able to puchase what he needed and at the inn the manager seemed pleased to th e gold he got for the room he gave their newest victem err visitor ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:43 pm

(*shrugs* Ah I thought I'd try something different for a change... always like the fantasy of a tree holding a large city within)

The hunter stood there in awe as he looked around. Keeping his face covered of course he didn't want to atract any attention... at least not yet. ~This is an incredible place... I wonder why people fear this location out of the entire world?~ he asked himself as he continued to look around... He scanned the area and headed into the busy streets to blend in... right now he needed to stock up on food and supplies... since now they were showing signs of being torn and worn out. He headed to the market first to see what was available... paying with jewels and gold he then stocked up... then headed to the only place that had the inns... the castle in the distance. ~I need to change... these clothes are really nice.~

Last edited by master wolf on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5961
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:16 pm

( a city in a tree huh interesting i am guessing you want the princess in this one right ? )

As he got closer he not only saw a wonderous city but also a castle it was like the tree led to another world one it seemed filled with peace and love a relaxing qualm for his aching heart. In the city was peole of all verieties demons meandered about on the outskirts and the high society demons (simular to sesshomaru) meandered the grounds of the castle

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:04 pm

In the age of Fuedal Japan... when their lands were merged with the east Humans and Demons lived in peace and tourmoil. Some preyed off of the humans while others tried to coexist. Soon blendings of the 2 races started to emerge but still the full demonic blood was what took control and just like the humans demonic clans appeared waring against one another for power, glory and territory. Evil came in many forms but also so did good. A traitor to his own clan and the hunter that the humans came to fear but also came to need emerged. Banishing evil with his sword and powers by the very people that gave them to him. But although he was the hunter he was alone... many wanted his head, others wanted his power, but none wanted his heart... now he continues to fight still searching for a place to belong while still fighting the demons that want to destroy him, or take his power.

A man, the hunter, walked down the road into a forest... many humans stayed clear and many demons ran in fear from it but he still walked into it. As he walked he heard familiar sounds, howls from wolves, purrs from cats and the chirping of birds. He still walked down the road with his hood up and his sword by his side. He seemed emotionless or more focused on getting past the forest... until he saw what looked like a secret city or town come into veiw... inside a tree. "What?" he asked himself as he then started to walk towards it.

Last edited by master wolf on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   

Back to top Go down

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12