Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5967
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:36 am

master wolf wrote:

Morning Destiny." he said as he moved more of her top away to get a better look at her. He blinked. "Did they... grow?" he asked examining her chest. If they did then there was a major good chance that she was pregnant.

"morning" she said back she blushed as he looked at her melons "i dont know i didnt check them" she stuttered she knew her body was sensitive for her nipples grew hard under the cook air and his hot gaze
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Morning Destiny." he said as he moved more of her top away to get a better look at her. He blinked. "Did they... grow?" he asked examining her chest. If they did then there was a major good chance that she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:07 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf woke up as he yawned and stretched as he felt his joints pop, loosen and realeign. "That was a good rest." he said quietly as he looked at his lover Destiny... he then started to mussage her to gentally wake her up and to also feel her up... she was his mate and lover now.

she stirred and streached with a light moan "morning" she said lovenly to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Wolf woke up as he yawned and stretched as he felt his joints pop, loosen and realeign. "That was a good rest." he said quietly as he looked at his lover Destiny... he then started to mussage her to gentally wake her up and to also feel her up... she was his mate and lover now.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:18 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf smiled as he made his body into pillow for Destiny as he laid back with her against him... he wraped his arms and sword around her like a blanket... he fell asleep in his wolf sleep as he enjoyed the smell of his lover.

she snuggled against him and slept peacefully the rest of the night
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Wolf smiled as he made his body into pillow for Destiny as he laid back with her against him... he wraped his arms and sword around her like a blanket... he fell asleep in his wolf sleep as he enjoyed the smell of his lover.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:49 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf did as she asked and walked with her down the path. ~1 year... so we have to travel for at least one year until we can get back to the tree. I knew something was off.~ Wolf thought as he walked with Destiny. Night started to crawl in as Wolf was now looking around for a cave or something to spend the night in. He was in luck that a huge tree that feel a long time ago had a hollow inside... he walked in with Destiny to examine it. "Yeah this will do just fine. Not like a bed but i'll manage." he said.

"we will be fine dad casted a spell on us and the soceress she cant come near us withought severe pain to herself im sure he did htat to protect us in case we left the other world for this one" she said and curled up beside him as if she could sleep anywhere as long as he was with her
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:50 am

Wolf did as she asked and walked with her down the path. ~1 year... so we have to travel for at least one year until we can get back to the tree. I knew something was off.~ Wolf thought as he walked with Destiny. Night started to crawl in as Wolf was now looking around for a cave or something to spend the night in. He was in luck that a huge tree that feel a long time ago had a hollow inside... he walked in with Destiny to examine it. "Yeah this will do just fine. Not like a bed but i'll manage." he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:45 pm

"come my love i doubt he will do that again if he tries i will make sure he regrets it" she said and glared at the bear with eyes simular to that of the infamous weres that everyone heard of
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:42 pm

"very well... this is only warning... Wolf... I'll be back for you.' he said growlling.

wolf just walked with her and past bear. He just watched him carefully.

the moment they passed he went to strike at Destiny with his huge bear like claw. "the sorceress says you must die!!!" he said.

wolf drew his sword and slashed at bear as he defended his mate and lover. "Don't you dare touch her."

Bear hit the ground hard in pain from wolf's attack. 'you... bastard."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:48 pm

destiny ususally hated to fight so she once again warned him "please tell us that will leave us alone i dont really want to harm anyone if i dont have to"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:23 pm

Bah! Magic is nothing... all that is needed is pure and absolute strength... Don't talk as if you-"

"CHAOS WAVE!!!" Wolf shouted as he shot an energy blast from his hand into Master Bear.

Bear widened his eyes and crossed his arms defending himself. The attack hit and his big arms showed magical burns on him as he looked and growled. He hated it when he was proven wrong.

"Care to test that theory again but not against me... but by my mater, Destiny." he said motioning for her to take her stance.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:08 pm

"i may be pathetic but unlike you i got the powers of my father he taught me everything sure i got spells wrong but i do know some and if need be i will use them to help the one i love father said magic is like life it works best with the strongest emotions"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:32 pm

I knew something was up... something was off. what did the witch do this time." Wolf said growlling.

she did te exact same thing she did with the first and second... she magically cloned herself... but she won't asume her true from for at least 1 year." he said growling back.

Wolf roared after that. "You constantly mess with my happiness... I will destroy all of you!!!' he said threatening bear.

You and what army... that woman over there... she's as pathetic as you are." he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:56 pm

she stared at the bear "where did you come from" she asked "why is everyone against us"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:45 pm

wolf finally lead them out of the forest as he helped destiny out... when he walked with her he was headng to the mountains. Suddenly he saw a familiar figure as he growled and held his sword getting in front of destiny.

"Long time no see... little pup." said a big grizzly like man.

"Master Bear... I knew it was to good to be true." he said gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:42 am

master wolf wrote:

I would like that but something seems off... that witch always has something up her sleeve. I just don't trust this outcome just yet..." he said as he made it to the back way of the forest as he looked back at his paradise. "Seems my mission is back on then... but I have company with me..." he said as he nuzzled against Destiny as he continued to walk with her. "I hope your prepared... I usually don't sit still in one spot." he confessed to her since he was now out of the tree realm that they would have to constantly move.

"where thou goest i will follow" she said smiling as she stayed by him every fiber of her being alert and every part of her ready to fight or flight with her beloved she trusted him if he senced something was wrong she had no cause to doubt it
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:48 am

I would like that but something seems off... that witch always has something up her sleeve. I just don't trust this outcome just yet..." he said as he made it to the back way of the forest as he looked back at his paradise. "Seems my mission is back on then... but I have company with me..." he said as he nuzzled against Destiny as he continued to walk with her. "I hope your prepared... I usually don't sit still in one spot." he confessed to her since he was now out of the tree realm that they would have to constantly move.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:09 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf growled. "we need to go around the forest... we are taking the long way out... my guess is her army is waiting for us... I don't want to take any chances." he said as he walked with her taking the long way out... he knew something wasn't right... so he just wanted to get away.

she nodded and followed him anything to ease his mind "we can always stay" she said softly "then they can stay there til they die and we wont care"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Wolf growled. "we need to go around the forest... we are taking the long way out... my guess is her army is waiting for us... I don't want to take any chances." he said as he walked with her taking the long way out... he knew something wasn't right... so he just wanted to get away.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun May 30, 2010 2:47 pm

"whats wrong" destiny asked him "if its those people they cant get in father made the gate so only he could leave no one can enter we are safe my love"

master wolf wrote:

Wolf walked on out as he looked back and saw his nemesis one last time. He looked as he saw the door close as the sorceress smiled and waved. "somethings not right.' he said as he walkd with destiny and then saw the sheer horror of what was waiting... her army was waiting on the horizon. "no way...." he said as he saw the opening to the tree world closed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun May 30, 2010 8:42 am

Wolf walked on out as he looked back and saw his nemesis one last time. He looked as he saw the door close as the sorceress smiled and waved. "somethings not right.' he said as he walkd with destiny and then saw the sheer horror of what was waiting... her army was waiting on the horizon. "no way...." he said as he saw the opening to the tree world closed up.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat May 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Then shall we go you said your farewell my sweet" the king replied after bidding his daughter a simular farewell he left wth his woman to go to parts unknown

destiny kept holdig hher mate and nodded farewell to her father knowing she would never see him as long as he loved the witch or at least she hoped not to it wasnt cause she didnt love her dad but she didnt like her but for her father ad her mate she accepted it

master wolf wrote:

Wolf narrowed his eyes as he looked at her as he gritted his teeth... "What is this...?" he asked.

"this is me saying goodbye to you wolf... you go with your destiny to the other side of this wonderful world and i stay here... with my king.' she said smiling.

Wolf narrowed his eyes as he looked outside the enteranceway. Nothing but something was off. "so be it... but know this... this woman here... is mine.' he said as he brought Destiny to him holding her in a very sexual manner.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun May 30, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue May 11, 2010 9:24 am

Wolf narrowed his eyes as he looked at her as he gritted his teeth... "What is this...?" he asked.

"this is me saying goodbye to you wolf... you go with your destiny to the other side of this wonderful world and i stay here... with my king.' she said smiling.

Wolf narrowed his eyes as he looked outside the enteranceway. Nothing but something was off. "so be it... but know this... this woman here... is mine.' he said as he brought Destiny to him holding her in a very sexual manner.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri May 07, 2010 4:34 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf got up as he narrowed his eyes looking to the enterancway. "She's here again... but... not in force." he said as his hairs stuck up. "What is she planning."

The Sorceress appeared smiling as he pawn presented her. "I will be yours... your majesty I just wish to see my precious wolf one last time... face to face." she said bowing to him.
"dont worry" destiny said as she was summoneded by her father to the gate "there he is say what you must" the king said taking her hand in his
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   

Back to top Go down

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next