Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:14 pm

Wolf got up as he narrowed his eyes looking to the enterancway. "She's here again... but... not in force." he said as his hairs stuck up. "What is she planning."

The Sorceress appeared smiling as he pawn presented her. "I will be yours... your majesty I just wish to see my precious wolf one last time... face to face." she said bowing to him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5965
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:07 am

master wolf wrote:

wolf held his embrace on destiny whom he loved now as he felt a bit worried something happened.

Finally the sorceress was ready as her forces marched away and only a few pawns were with her as a delievery to the king.

the king appeared and waited for her decicion

destiny licked him she ho[ped everything would be okay
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:40 am

wolf held his embrace on destiny whom he loved now as he felt a bit worried something happened.

Finally the sorceress was ready as her forces marched away and only a few pawns were with her as a delievery to the king.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:31 pm

the king waited for the soceress to make up her mind

------------------------------------------------

destiny was just tring to help him forget she didnt care what the witch did she knew she would not let him come to any harm or lose him she would leave this world with him first before she allowed that to happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Wolf just stayed still focusing his senses trying to get a feel of what was making his hairs stick up. He then felt the outside of this forest realm as he narrowed his eyes seeing with his mind eye. ~her forces are in one place... what is she doing???~ he thought.

The sorceress was doing a chant to her forces as her eyes shined... "I will soon see you again Wolf... soon.'
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:23 pm

master wolf wrote:
wolf continued to cuddle with her as he was deep in thought... he closed his eyes as he used his senses to help soothe himself down... ~if i focus i may be able to understand what I fear.~

she helped my cuddling and caressing him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:12 pm

wolf continued to cuddle with her as he was deep in thought... he closed his eyes as he used his senses to help soothe himself down... ~if i focus i may be able to understand what I fear.~
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:17 pm

master wolf wrote:

'That's just the problem i have no idea what this danger is... just promise to be by my side that's all.' he said to her.
"i can promise that" she purred and kissed him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:32 pm

'That's just the problem i have no idea what this danger is... just promise to be by my side that's all.' he said to her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:40 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf held her as he explained... "its kinda like a t sense to be honest... i don't know... its like somethings warning me that a severe change is going to happen during and after out childs birth.'

"what kind of danger is ther anything i can do to help elivate it" she asked all at once
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:37 am

Wolf held her as he explained... "its kinda like a t sense to be honest... i don't know... its like somethings warning me that a severe change is going to happen during and after out childs birth.'
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:20 am

master wolf wrote:

Wolf walked back to her as he thought. 'its just this sensation I've been feeling... the sorceress left but i know she will return... something is telling me that danger will be lurking here soon... but its odd..." he said as he looked at her and then held her in his arms carressing her and stroking her face and hair.
she caressed back and asked him to tell her what was on his mind and he knew his expression must had shown his concern for his thoughts
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:34 am

Wolf walked back to her as he thought. 'its just this sensation I've been feeling... the sorceress left but i know she will return... something is telling me that danger will be lurking here soon... but its odd..." he said as he looked at her and then held her in his arms carressing her and stroking her face and hair.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:59 am

master wolf wrote:

"Rest for a while... I'm still thinking on a few things..." he said to her stroking her face some more as he laid there with her. He was in constant thought even when relaxed. He couldn't help it... something was amiss with his senses when he felt the sorceress just up and leave.

"what are you thinking about" she asked him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:24 pm

"Rest for a while... I'm still thinking on a few things..." he said to her stroking her face some more as he laid there with her. He was in constant thought even when relaxed. He couldn't help it... something was amiss with his senses when he felt the sorceress just up and leave.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:32 am

master wolf wrote:

wolf held her back as he stroked her face and naked body

she stoked his and then caressed him lovenly "so what do yuou want to do now that we finished lovemaking
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:17 pm

wolf held her back as he stroked her face and naked body
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:13 am

master wolf wrote:

"Of course I did... your body is amazing to be with." he said as he smiled to her stroking her face.
she smiled and caressed his lovenly
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:49 am

"Of course I did... your body is amazing to be with." he said as he smiled to her stroking her face.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:29 am

master wolf wrote:

Wolf laid his head next to her as he waited for his body to recover... he was staying young that was a fact... "I'm glade you liked it." he confessed.

"did you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:12 am

Wolf laid his head next to her as he waited for his body to recover... he was staying young that was a fact... "I'm glade you liked it." he confessed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:07 pm

master wolf wrote:

Wolf nodded as he kept pounding into her feeling himself pulse inside her... he then held her tightly as he gasped... 'oh yessssss!!!" he came inside her.

she howled in trimph as she came as well "mmm that was great" she said as she caressed him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Wolf nodded as he kept pounding into her feeling himself pulse inside her... he then held her tightly as he gasped... 'oh yessssss!!!" he came inside her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:49 am

master wolf wrote:

i'm glad." Wolf said as he continued feeling her insides welcome him... "Ah destiny... I feel it... I'm going to cum soon." he said to her.

"then cum and dont hold back" she said as she neared her climax as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 am

i'm glad." Wolf said as he continued feeling her insides welcome him... "Ah destiny... I feel it... I'm going to cum soon." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)   

Back to top Go down

The Hunter and the Hunted. (mature)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next