Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bull In a China Shop [tai]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5955
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:28 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
With the kiss his arms came around Mara to hold her tight within his embraces, all the while of herself in deep thought to her own matter of her father which bright Mara to tears. “What’s wrong Mara,” he said out of concern before she pressed into him with a her cute butt and bent over. Doing this his cock found it’s way inside her, being already hard and ready, “ahhhh…” he tightness brought his moan as he started to thrust, “ahhh… Mara… I love you… so much.”

"nothings wrong i just remembered it was my fault i became like this not father he left to find a cure it been so long i had forgotten" she said then as he entered her and moaned she mooed and gave a moan of her own "m e too and that feels good dont stop "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:12 pm

With the kiss his arms came around Mara to hold her tight within his embraces, all the while of herself in deep thought to her own matter of her father which bright Mara to tears. “What’s wrong Mara,” he said out of concern before she pressed into him with a her cute butt and bent over. Doing this his cock found it’s way inside her, being already hard and ready, “ahhhh…” he tightness brought his moan as he started to thrust, “ahhh… Mara… I love you… so much.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
This seemed like a mystery, with her father turning her into a cow anthro, followed by his disappearances. However it doesn’t seem to bother Mara one bit, seeing how she is happy with her new form since it found her love. Alex caressed her shoulder while pressing his chest into her back, and she could feel his cock still hard rubbing off on her leg, “I do love you Mara, for who you are as well… you being a lovely cow, I love you,” taking her chin he turned her head so he can kiss her lips.

she kissed back lovenly if he had seen her when it first happened how scared she was it was happening then being left alone as her father tracked down the antidote to turn her back it was then she recalled it wasnt his fault but hers and tears fell at that she pressed her bottom agaist him bending over so he could be pressed aginst her pussy which laid behind her udders and below her anus as she pressed closer glad he loved her for who and what she was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:05 pm

This seemed like a mystery, with her father turning her into a cow anthro, followed by his disappearances. However it doesn’t seem to bother Mara one bit, seeing how she is happy with her new form since it found her love. Alex caressed her shoulder while pressing his chest into her back, and she could feel his cock still hard rubbing off on her leg, “I do love you Mara, for who you are as well… you being a lovely cow, I love you,” taking her chin he turned her head so he can kiss her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:44 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Mara would find herself quite clean when Alex washed she really good without none of her cow parts gone untouched. In the end he dried her off but took his time as she explained how she became party cow, “your father did this to you? Do you know why?”
she shook her head "i dont know what became of him either i doubt either of those questions will ever be answered" mara replied "but though it changed me i thought then that ended my life as a human and i thought i would never find love or be normal again; well i know im not nor will ever be normal but i accepted it because a miracle occured i found someone to love me as i am despite the differances"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:36 pm

Mara would find herself quite clean when Alex washed she really good without none of her cow parts gone untouched. In the end he dried her off but took his time as she explained how she became party cow, “your father did this to you? Do you know why?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:46 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
In the shower there was not one spot on her body gone untouched, as all her cow parts were washed as he was a little playful with her four tits and utter. “Do you mean you were turned into a cow?” He asked sounding very interested, “why and how?”

Mara nodded "why? i dont know i don't think i ever will but one thing i do know i got more sensitive places" she said through her moans of pleasure she waited til he was done washing then rinced off and got out "as for the how" she said grabbing a towel and began to dry off "father did it through an experiment" she told him while making sure she got all of her body
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:10 pm

In the shower there was not one spot on her body gone untouched, as all her cow parts were washed as he was a little playful with her four tits and utter. “Do you mean you were turned into a cow?” He asked sounding very interested, “why and how?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:05 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Open to the made suggestion he took Mara by her hand, in order to lift her from the floor and then lead into the bathroom. There Alex brought Mara inside the shower stall, washing her body with soap and warm water, "I nearly have asked you but I'm very curious, were you born this way?"
Mara shook her head "no i wasntborn this way, i think i was human once" she replied
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Open to the made suggestion he took Mara by her hand, in order to lift her from the floor and then lead into the bathroom. There Alex brought Mara inside the shower stall, washing her body with soap and warm water, "I nearly have asked you but I'm very curious, were you born this way?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:00 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
From all four of her milk tank breast, all got suckled until they bared milk and came empty. The same for her utters which he milked and milked. He loved her cow like body as Alex caress Mara’s utters after the milking, “your so sexy,” he whispered. “you want to take a shower?”
wet with milk sweat cum and saliva mara nodded to his shower idea "yes i would" she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:40 pm

From all four of her milk tank breast, all got suckled until they bared milk and came empty. The same for her utters which he milked and milked. He loved her cow like body as Alex caress Mara’s utters after the milking, “your so sexy,” he whispered. “you want to take a shower?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:29 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Thought the choice was offered by Mara to suckle of her milk from either her utters or tits, but Alex could really chose. He wanted both but he started on one of her four breast she would feel his tongue rolling on her nipple as his hand stroked her utter.
her low moo told him what he did was helping though she gave him the choice in a way she hoped he would milk all of her and ease her of being so full again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Thought the choice was offered by Mara to suckle of her milk from either her utters or tits, but Alex could really chose. He wanted both but he started on one of her four breast she would feel his tongue rolling on her nipple as his hand stroked her utter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:37 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Alex smiled and chuckle at her words, as his hand still caressed her body all over while showering her body in kisses, “not to worry, I’ll wash you nice and clean, after and when ever we have sex while showering.” once more he kissed her lips lovingly, “my I have more milk?”

"you may" she replied her body reacting to his words of lust drawing her nipples tight and making her pussy pool with the anticatipation of the sex he offered her. mara then offered him his choice of teats to drink from her breats or her udders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Alex smiled and chuckle at her words, as his hand still caressed her body all over while showering her body in kisses, “not to worry, I’ll wash you nice and clean, after and when ever we have sex while showering.” once more he kissed her lips lovingly, “my I have more milk?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:23 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
Alex agree to the terms Mara set into effect, where an went they can have sex, however he disagree with only one thing. "But may want you while we bath, the thought you and your four tits and utter soapy and wet turns me on."
"alright then but if we do we must wash again after i dont like sleeping in cum sorry but its too sticky"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Alex agree to the terms Mara set into effect, where an went they can have sex, however he disagree with only one thing. "But may want you while we bath, the thought you and your four tits and utter soapy and wet turns me on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:50 pm

"alright then no sex when resting sleeping eating bathing or when we got to do other things" she said "hows that sound" she asked nipping him gently her hand caresssing his back as they laid there together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:53 pm

He loves her suggestion and or idea to continue their adult play after she has her rest, "I'm liking you more and more," Alex whispered in Mara's cow ear, before first kissing on the cheek and lips passionately while cuddling his lovely cow mate, "I may want to have sex with you all the time, so you may want to set limits with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:57 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
Alex would have liked it better if Mara had hanged on much longer, but it seems she'd tired out upon her climax. None the less he was still happy that she did, "was it good," he asked her before kissing her lips, "I love my cow."
"and she loves you alex"mara said nodding to his question "it was good so good that after i catch my breath i may have to give it an enchore"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Alex would have liked it better if Mara had hanged on much longer, but it seems she'd tired out upon her climax. None the less he was still happy that she did, "was it good," he asked her before kissing her lips, "I love my cow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:07 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
Alex milked her good, and didn’t care if the floor was getting flooded with her milk. After awhile he placed Mara on her back and continued to thrust her cow pussy, while his lips latched on her milky tits, as his hand still milked her udders.
mara made her mooing sounds and then cried out as she came her udders spraying as well as her ppusssy and breasts once done she seemed releved as if a long held back pressure was now gone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Alex milked her good, and didn’t care if the floor was getting flooded with her milk. After awhile he placed Mara on her back and continued to thrust her cow pussy, while his lips latched on her milky tits, as his hand still milked her udders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:09 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
With her he'd moan loudly as his speed in thrust quickened as Alex started to pumped hard. With his hand, one came to her massive breast to milk, as well with her udders he milked her. Now Mara was getting milked and fucks at the same time.

Mara gave a low moooo as well as her moans of pleasure and nd knew another milking would give her releif but not so much as a a good milking from her udder breast and and womb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   

Back to top Go down

Bull In a China Shop [tai]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next