Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5965
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:02 am

koji was born male he never had a litter but he tried to understand and he loved her a lot and hated the idea even as he said it but he said it cause he thought it was best for both of them so she could be married and be happy even if it wasn't with him.

kagome giggled "in a bit i am sure your tired too so lets rest a moment or two or ten"

PAST:

she stayed with her mate as often as he stayed with her as the 3 days passed she thanked him for staying by her the first day she wept and by that evening she slept at his side the next day she paid repect to her father but the final day she spent with her mate making sure they had plenty of matings to make more young for the next generation

"so beautiful" he murred in her ear as he thrusted into her tasking her and making her his marking her growling as his knot swelled and soon tied them together as he neared his orgasm he bit her scruff and drove deep to stimulate her eggs to be released to her womb as he came filling her with his strong seed.

rin moaned as he mounted her again arching to take him as deep as possible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2003
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:51 am

rose looked at her brother unsure about that plan she loved her brother far to much she wasn’t sure she could do what he suggested. Maybe if koji understood what she felt carrying his litter maybe he understand

inuyasha smiled and said “I dunno but we can go again if you want to be sure”

past:
miroku stayed with ayame as she morne miroku had noticed ayames pack had very little men so mirokus presense would make the female demoness crave what ayame had and after all ayame gave the pack 3 days to mourn and free reight to do as they desired

shippo fell sess strong body cover shippos she blushed unsure what was going on sess was so handsome but was unaware how beautiful herself was in the moon shippo was unaware of her heat but man her body hungered for his attention shippo was about to speak but felt sess lips connect with her with a hunger. Shippo was blushing as she returned the kiss pushing against his body as she felt his hands shippo the gasped as she felt sess spread her legs and began to push the massive member into her shippo gripping sess as sess poped her barrier begining the process of mating

koga licked rin clean drinking her the hunger to mate her still in her as he didn’t take a second before crawling ontop of rin and pushing his member into her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:32 am

koji held her close "maybe we should find someone besides each other to marry someone who will still love us and accept you and our young" koji said in a suggestion

kagome nuzzled and groomed her mate then asked if he thought their mating was successful

PAST:

ayame was sad her father was dead and held a funeral allowing the whole pack to morn the loss of the old matriarch she requested 3 days to morn she also announced she would take her place as heir to pack leader she also introduced her mate and would allow them the 3 days she needed to morn to process the information she also said they was free to do as they wished as she mourned her loss.

sess leaned down and kissed her he gently removed his thothes and hers baring them under the light of the moon which sparkled in her fur he soon gave in to her scent and in no time was mating his new lover.

rin arched as he delved into her to take her nectar which tasted more and more like wolf then human but still tasted like rin she was panting and gasping then howled as she came filling his hungry maw with her fluids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:49 am

Rose looked down and said “oh I didn’t think about that either.” She laughed feeling alittle stupid.

Inuyasha didn’t regret it but these feelings were stronger. He didn’t know it was like this to be a female. Inuyasha nuzzled his mate who held her in her strong male like arms.

Past:
When ayame would return she would find out her father had passed and the pack waited on her to take command . miroku fallowed ayame not sure what to expect from the pack.

Shippo had grown though sess nor sango would of recognize her as her fur was no longer orange but a silvery rang and she had many tails signifying that shippo was a stronger demoness now. Shippo didn’t sense sess was a threat and her body loosen up as sess explore her body that called to every sense he had. He could feel shippos acceptance as shippo open her eyes all sess had to do was show this woman he was about to claim love and power.

Koga began delving his tongue into her pussy his moind leaving from cleaning to pleasing her the scent was making koga hungry something about the scent made him think female wolf witch aroused him more so he began licking hard and deeper into rin pulling her close growling escaping koga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:32 am

"if that is what you want, i just don't know hat people with think about us getting married to each other and being siblings" koji said voicing his concern.

kagome panted oviously worn out from mating inuyasha but she didnt regret it.

PAST:

ayame went with him as soon as he was rested enough to travel and headed home to her pack with her new family in her womb and her human mate.

sess put the fish down in the kitchen then took shippou to his room and would had ravished and raped her right then but he hald back not wanting to scare her he gently caressed her fur hoping to rouse her and wondered if she would accept him.

rin gasped as he licked her pussy and opened for him crying out in need as he did it again her nub swelling and her folds mostening her sweet scent filling his nose telling him she wasnt in heat anymore but it still smelled intoxicating.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Rose laid there unaware of the added addition toher litter she nuzzled koji and said “I know we are mate and all but do you think we should marry. Mom and dad did it. pluspeople might think things about me being pregnant and not married.” She was embarrassed even mentioning it

Inuyahsa gave a small yelp at the marking as kagome made her 100% hers. Inuyasha nuzzled her mate tiredly she wondered if kagome always felt this tired after mating. Inuyasha could feel the seed inside her it was a weird feeling but since his mate waned this he hoped it was successful.

Past:
Miroku didn’t know the politics of mating amongst wolves but he wouldn’t give up until ayame could have the life she deserved.

Shippo had been knocked down a demon was about to take shippo and satisfy the sweet scent of her heat. The sess showed up and killed it and picked shippo up and ran back towards his castle as he traveled shippos heat strengthen more and more being so close to sess the smell would be intoxicatingly teasing him demanding he claim his prize sango was in the sprin on the other side of the castle when her mate returned so she wouldn’t know what happen until it be to late

Koga tried to concentrate but found it hard to with rins moaning as he bathed her his member slowly becoming erect as he began licking up her thighs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:48 pm

koji held her as he filled her again kissing and nipping her marking her again as he added to their current litter with this mating

kagome nipped him as she filled him they remained tied to ensure inuyasha would end up pupped from their mating

PAST:                                      

ayame nodded but senced once they saw him she wouldnt have a home anymore woves mated wolves her father she knew would not except a human or her halfbreed family

sess growled and tho he had the fish he went back and saved shippou growling alot as he carried the female home along with his catch

rin moved to him as he grooomed her moaning as he hit all her pleasured spots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:35 am

Rose howled as she orgasmed for her mate as her belly swelled up with his seed indeed adding to there first litter rose yanted looking up into her brothers eyes who looked so handsome yet strong and protective of her

Inuyasha arched taking kagome deeper this sensation was new for the both of them inuyasha felt like he was gonna explode he held kagome and howled as inuyasha felt his first orgasm feeling kagomes knot tie them together inuyasha panting as he felt kagome fill him so much inuyasha looked like he was already several months pregnant

Past:
Miroku smiled unaware of the large litter ayame carried. He held her close he said “I think its time we take you home. I cant keep you away from your family.”

Sess didn’t get faar the images stuck in his head and the scent of shippos heat strengthening seemed to fallow inuyasha heard shippo yell as a demon was trying to take the prize sess so craved and no one touched something he wanted but him

Koga smiled and said “okay then I will make sure your nice and clean.” He began groom rin unaware it was rins wolf side coming out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:58 pm

koji didnt know or care if he addedto their litter he needed her and thrusted into her taking her and groaning as like his mom his knot swelled and tied them together forcing him to remain in her until he came and fertilize any untoucheed eggs in her waiting womb

kagome went harder and faster thrusting into her mate groaning in pleasure "yes love thats right im fucking you" she said and drove even harder as she got closer to her climasx she felt her knot swell and tie them together groaning as she released her seed into his waiting womb

PAST:

ayame beemed and kissed him after he filled her again his seed hitting any unfirtilized eggs and making new young her womb was now full with his cubs 2 pure human 4 pure wolf and 2 hanyou.

he tried to ignore it and caught more fish growling in lust he forced himself to ignore the woman and head home to sango with his catch

"no, it feels good" rin said to him "i dunno why but i like it" she added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:52 pm

Rose groaned as koji enter her she gripped the bed as she said “mmm koji….” She rocked her hips her nipples hard koji was unaware if he wasn’t careful he would add more to there ever growing pups that rose carried.

Inuyasha whimpered at the pain her nail digging into kagome strong muscular body. Inuyasha felt the pain vanish and it was like kagome let the beast out as she got very dominate over him as she thrusted inuyasha moaned “oh god…fuck…” he arched rocking her hips some

Past:
Miroku soon filled ayame with his seed once again he held her and said”I love you my wolf”

As shippo washed sess got very seductive views of shippo shippo was unaware sess was there nor that he was watching her nor the fact she was in heat though shippo began touching herself the sight would make sess mouth water and would make other parts of his member grow.

Koga stopped hearing rin and said “do you want me to stop.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:35 pm

koji did as she asked and took her pushing his hard shaft into her as he made her his once again.

kagome waited hen in one motion pushed foward breaking the final barrier and as soon as the pain past inuyashas mate began thrusting as she took him and made him hers

PAST:

ayame moaned in plesure as he took her again making sure she would carry his child and his alone.

sess followed the young fox then growled and he meant to hunt seeing she was cooking her lastest kill he entered the water to fish for sango keeping his eyes on shippou while he fished

rin murrrred to his grooming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:29 pm

Rose moaned and said “koji take me please.” She begged as she wanted to feel her brother inside her

Inuyasha moane das kagome took her time moaning to the kisses each one thought was making her body throbbing with need. He mmed to kagome stroking feeling kagome laing inuyasha down and inuyasha clung to kagome gasping as the member began to enter inuyasha tight very tight and wet slit stretching for kagome inuyasha moaned and felt kagome brush against his hymen

Past:

Miroku smiled at ayames reaction and finally gave in and began to thrust faster wanting his lover to feel the pleasure he could give her

Sango went to bath while her mate hunted as sess hunted he found every time he try and get a anime a blure of orange would catch it before. He could sense a demoness a fox demon whos scent was sweet luring him the fox turned out to be shippo grown and turned out to be a female and quite a beauty shippo didn’t know she was catching sess food pr that sess was catch her scent that grew shippo was in heat shipo had found a small waterfall and was showering under it her kill cooking on a fire

Koga began cleaning rin with his tongue as she rested
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:12 pm

koji gave her more hoping to sate her.

kagome kagome held her mate and was gentle and loving kissing and stroking before finally impaling her member into inuyasha virgin pussy.

PAST:

ayame withered and begged for her mate to claim her again.

sess smiled "i slept good " he said kissing her then her belly before getting up and kissed her again then left her there while he went hunting

rin didnt notice the change and curled beside her mate to rest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Rise moaned and said “mmm koji more.” She rocked her hips as she was getign extremely wet with need

Inuyasha blushed seeing kagome muscular male body and the massive member already standing erect her balls big and throbbing . inuyash stoke his clit moaning as her heat was strengthening by the second the longer they waited the more eggs emptyed into inuyasha womb. Inuyasha went to kagome alittle nervous

Past:
Miroku thrusted slowly to tease ayame he kissed her passionately as he had full control over his wolf princess

Sango smiled and said “I slept great in your arms my love. We both did.” She rubbed her belly proud.” She nuzzled him asking how he slept

Koga went to her and held her and said “don’t worry my love. They will love you.” Koga nuzzled rins neck the pups strong aura was changing rin to almost like she was a half wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:21 pm

koji delved as deep as is tongue would go.

kagome had undressed as well and slipped on the rosery smiling to him as he came out she opened her arms for him ass he fought to ravage him.

past:

ayame moaned as he inserted himself into her again.

sess he woke a few hours later and kissed her asking if she slept good.

rin rested nodding to him she hoped she would be accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:21 am

Rose pushed against her brother taking his tongue deeper moaning she reach down and rubbed his head

Inuyasha listened to kagome and nodded and said “okay we will give them til tomarrow let it all soak in then we will tell them what we decided.” Inuyasha blushed when agome talked about pregnanting him he was alittle nervous at the thought as they hadn’t done it yet. Inuyasha went to kagome and said “you sure your ready to take on a male inu form smelling a heat does take us out of control.” He got up and went to the cabnit and got the rosarys she handed it to kagome letting her decide. Inuyasha went behid the changing screen and undressed looking at the rosary he slipped it on gasping as his body changed his member shrank away turning ito a clit he could feel breast grow his body turning more feminine inuyasha blushed as he now a she looked in a mirror he barely recognized himself inuyasha came out to show herself off. As inuyasha did he didn’t relize the heat coming off him was intense

Past:

Miroku leaned over ayame and began licking her slit cleaning her after her orgasm once clean hepushed his member into her

Sango smiled as sess showed so much love for her and that was all she could ask for. She snuggled against him feeling the connection with her mate stretngthening. She laid there until he would wake

Koga carried rin who seemed to be getting heavyier but he thought it was because of al the food she was consuming. He sat her down to make camp and said “another day and we should make it to the pack.” Koga seem to get more bulky and handsomer by the day as it was always turning rin on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:12 am

koji murred and inserted his touge into her as he niped and nibbed er swollen nub.

"lets do as you sugested but not right now but we will soon til then how bout i do that to you" kagome replied.

past:

ayame arched and thrusted agaisnt his hand crying his name as he brought er to her climax.

sesshoumaru smiled in his sleep as he felt his young move inside her and drew her to him.

rin traveled as much as possible but kouga ended up carring her most of the way she ate everything sometimes not even waiting for it to be cooked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Rose was a bit caught off guard but when she felt koji sucking on her clit she moan “koji..” she spread her leads for him alittle.

Inuyasha cheered up some to the soothing rubbing kagome gave his ears. He kissed her and said “what d you think we should do my sweet.”

Past:
Miroku moved his fingers faster feeling ayame beginning to get aroused. He rubbed his thumb over her nub

Sango rest for a whole day before wake ontop of sess smiling rubbing her belly and gasped as she felt her pup move she knew sess was asleep but moved his hand gently to her belly

Koga began getign anything rin craved treating her like a princess as they traveled back to the home land. Koga didn’t know why she craved so much but didn’t argue it wth his mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:14 pm

koji kept kissing her then moved lower and sucked her clit.

kagome rubbed inuyasha on he head and played with his ears to cheer him up.

PAST:

ayame moaned and pressed against his hand as he mved it inside her.

sess held her as she slept against him joining her in the land of dreams.

rin ate more and semed to crave more meat like rabbit and boar like his kind would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Rose rubbed kojis head her tail waved in the air she hoped she could make her brother happy she felt like ever since she became his mate shes done nothing but made his life harder

Inuyasha sighed and wished things were easyier he snuggled against kagome rubbing her pregnant belly wondering if he would let the new pups down like he did with the other ones

Past:

Miroku still found it hard to believe ayame was his even if by accident he loved her so much. He pushed two fingers into her and moved them slowly as his other rubbed her belly still he was honored she carried his child unaware it was more than one. He knew though ayame need ed her family so he would take her home after all he had to meet them sooner or later right

Sango laid panting as the mating stopped witch had took a whole day. Shekissed sess happy snugglign up against her strong mate and falling asleep.

Koga mated with rin constantly only stoping to rest and eat they mated so much rin would come to crave sex from her wolf. Koga finished and panting as there marathon of mating was finished if she hadn’t been pupped she was surely pupped if any eggs had escaped fertilization there were not taking root after several days of rest koga made sure she ate well noticing her appetite growing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:15 pm

koji kissed her belly letting her know he loved her and her pups no matter what.

kagome held him understandably.

PAST:

ayame moaned as he rubbed her belly and clit wondering what was on his mind but didn't ask.

sess didnt stop until they was sated.

rin moaned and nodded to his words as he mated her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Rose wasn’t sure she was convinced koji was thrilled about her pups. It sadden her some
Inuyasha sighed and said “I know it’s a bad choice but I feel koji should feel what he putting his sister through. He should also get a job both of them to sustain there litter. Maybe im a bad father” he sighed questioning his parenting skills

Past:
Miroku ran a hand over ayames pregnant belly and kissed along her neck something told him he should take her home but that was a decision later on as his fingers slowly crept to her clit and gently rubbing it

Sango gripped what ever she could in her demoness graspes as sess was so powerful his powerful heir was happy that its parents were happy the sound of there mating could be heard through the castle as sess showed his love

Koga kissed rin rubbing her belly his mate wanting pups and he wanted to be sure she got them though she was already full of pups growing. Koga said “well if not we can continue to try and give you pups. You are indeed human but if my pack trys to do anything to them I will kill them.” Koga was also nervous a human might not be able to sustain a wolf litter though rin would soon find many changes to her body she would be almostlike a wolf demoness but its presence would be under her skin and in her personality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:23 pm

koji was scared their young would be deformed but asmiled to rose and nodded as he answered her question

kagome remained silent.

past:

ayame tilted her head and closed her eyes moaning as he kissed down her neck.

sess took her harder like the ppowerful being he was making her his in the most intimite of ways.

rin nodded "i will try tolive up to the responsibilty even though i am only human" she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Rose nuzzled him back. She said “are you happy that I am having your pups.”

Inuyasha sighed seeing his mates disappoint ment.. he just wished he had answers.

Past
Miroku kissed along her neck holding ayame close he said “you smell good.”

Sango gasped and moaned as sess mounted her and began pushing himself into her sango pushed against him moaning his name lightly

Koga said “so you want my pups. You know that’s a lot of responsibility especially since you will carry my royal line. Your my princess I be happy for you to carry my pups.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:33 pm

"me either" koji said as he nuzled her lovenly.

kagome sighed "deal" she said also hating to do this and just wish they could leave things as they are.

past:

ayame smiled to his rubbing and returned the favor.

sess gently pulled her onto him and then laid her on the bed mounting her groaning her name as he took her from behind.

rin repeated her words slowly and then looked away unsure if he even wanted children with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next