Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2003
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:52 pm

hoshi blushed as he felt kagomes body agaisnt his he was geting very erect. he was caught in the moment as he laid kagome back hishand travelign up her shirt finding her milk filled breasts

inuyasah worked hard repair each hut . the human males didnt do a great job at fixing them. his mind stayed on kagome and the woman in the single hut he craved them both

miroku hadnt notice her marks on his back but just smiled and said "was i that good my love." he rubbe dher sides and said "lets get married tonight."

sango smiled and as her tummy growled sango was hungry but so were the kits growing inside sango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

Number of posts : 5961
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:44 pm

kagome kissed back and pressed herself agaist him the pregnancy making her feel verry horny at that moment

they watched him their bodies humming with need but they had new mates and knew he wouldnt pay them any heed

ayame kissed the mark once he had filled her with his seed she rubbed her marks on his back left there by their wild lovemaking

shippo smiled to her words "as are you" he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:16 pm

inuyyasha worked hard on the repairs enough to distract the women from hthere men

hoshi blushed as he nodded reahcing for his book he saw a pencel on her desk and said "may i" he reached acroos her his eyes catchign her deeply. next thing he knew he was kissing her rather deeply

ayame soon after her own orgasm felt miroku enter her now open womb and began to climax filling her with his seed dealing the mating bond. miroku kissed her deeply mirokus seed strong as it took ayames eggs producign there children.

sango kised him panting holding himclose and said "you are so amazing my shippo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:06 pm

she went back into her hut to remove herself from the temptation she worked on her crafts and stuff while he did repairs outside.

ayamy clawed his back and howled when she cme for him then nipped his neck and leaving her mark.

Kagome got out the math book "lets start with this" she siad as she sat next to him in her room very intimatly it made him want her all the more.

shippo bit her agsin as he filled her then rested as he waited for his knot which kept them togehter to shrink so he could dismount her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:55 pm

inuysaha nodded and kissed her again and said 'well klet me get started on the repairs. befor i go" he took off his top and began to work. it would be incressingly hard for her to resist

hoshi took his book out and said "so what we studying first." he sat close to her

sango gasped as she yelle dout "SHIPPO!!!!!!!!" she orgasmed agaisnt him as he filled her womb adding another kit for his mat to bare.

miroku watched ayame ridiing him hard he then felt the possion switch he had he under him as he thrusted deeper he was closing in on his climax. miroku kissed ayame as she could feel her connection building up and close dto sealign itself to this monk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:40 am

"then i will wait until you return" she said to him smiling faintly "i want our next child to know its father" she adds hoping he understood

kagome smiled and nodded letting him in she then took him upstairs to her room where she put down her backpack then took out her homework

shippo groaned and sped up as his orgasm climaxed and e filled his mate again with his warm seed

ayame moaned his name and after a while of being alpha rolled over and acted submissive letting him take over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:11 pm

hoshi liked the kiss blushing as he was cery aroused. he said "um we can study right now if you want. you know i care about you kagome. i do anythign for you."

inuaysah nodded to her kissing her deeply though he would still return to kagome. he told her he would have to return to tell kagome. though once he would learn about his and kagomes child he would never leave kagome.

sango mmed as his knot tied them togather. she said "oh dshippo more oh yes right there. she arche dinto him her body begging for him to released as shippos mating force another egg to come ready to be fertilzed by his seed

miroku moaend and gasped as aayme seemed to be taking control. he moaned as she pushe dagaisnt him taking him deeper. his thrusting hard and deep. he leaned down to take a nipple in his mouth as the wolf princess dominated her mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:54 pm

kagome allowed this he had done so much and helped her for so long she was almost sad when it ended "well see you before class for study unless you want to study with me tonight" she said

the woman before inuyasha blinked "then you will stay here cause if you leave again i know it will kill whats left of the love i have" she said

shippo kept up the deep thrusts feeling his knot expand and tie them together

ayame moaned as he pushed into her she arched to him to take him as deep as possible lost in the lust of the moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:43 am

hoshi said "its okay kagome you dont have to apologize. im just glad you feel better." whent hey arrived at her front door hodi stepped closer and kissed kagome

miroku blushed he was so gentle with her. he explored her body before putign his member agaisnt her entrance. he pushed his way inside her. his tongue playign with her nipples. her body was so warm and hot begging for his.

sango gasped as shippo got more agressive with his thrusting. she said "oh god shippo." she could feel shippo going deep she never felt anythign so amszing.

inuyaah growled and kissed her again and said "i dont want jus her i want you. marry me" he was unaware of kagome and hoshi both unaware of eachother taking a side mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:31 am

kagome smiled she could feel it and part of her wanted sex again so bad she nearly raped him but after washing up and getting a drink she regained some of her distracted mind she did feel better so she decided to stay and after school hse walked home with hoshi "sorry bout earier i had an upset stomach but i feel better now."

ayame watched him as if in a trance not relizing she was about to do somethign unchageable.

shippo kissed sango deeply then thrusted faster as he got near his orgasum.

she was hurt but smiled in spite of it "and i love you but your going back and leave me i wont see you i dont know if i can take it again so i will give you uop for her take her please and dont woorry i will survive"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:32 am

sango moaned as she rocked her hips blushign as shippo took his time she watching stare into her eyes, she never felt a connection than the one they had so intensely

miroku didnt know his actions would bring her into heat. he kissed her deeply he was very erect when she pushed her groin towards his she removed her top and pants she was so sexy. he unrobedunaware when there mating was done ayame wouldnt be able to return to her village as they wouldnt accept a human as her mate.

hoshi blushed as kagome could feel his bulge building in his pant.. he said nervously "i hope you feel better....."

inuyasha told her about kagome how they always been connected but then told her how she and himself were connected to he loved her just as much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:53 am

shippo kissed back as he began to move thrusting into her deep and slow taking his time with her this time.

ayame gasped when he rubbed her nipple and moved her groin agaist his he didnt know it but his actions would begin hr heat.

kagome nodded and drank some water afterthrowing up "maybe i should go home i hope your party is fun wish i could be there" she siad and gave him a hug to thank him as she did he felt her nipples hard agaist him

she broke the kiss she knew he cared fr her but something seemed different about his kiss "you got someone" she said not really accusing him she should ahd known it was why he had been gone so long
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:34 am

sango moaned as shippo filled her and said "ohn shippo....." shepushed him deeper. her warm body lovign her mates attention sango pulled him down to a kiss.

miroku kissed down her neck. as his hand slid into her top finding her bare breast. it was easy to see he wanted her and he did care for her. he was wanting her to show the same

hoshi smiled and said "your welcome. i just want you to stay healthy. i care about you." he blushed as he sat by her. he said you okay kagome." kagomes jumping through time had been catching up to her her child growing faster making her enter the stage of mornign sickness

inuyasha did plan to return to kagome but planned to always return to this village. he kissed her deeper he could tell he love her as much as kaogome as he was so lovign toward her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:06 am

shippo laid on top of her and removing their clothes he growled low as he once again took her filling her warm entrnce with his demon shaft groaning in pleasure as he did so.

ayame didnt fight him she just allowed him to do as he liked gasping as he sqeezed her breast feeling liquid pool low in her loins.

"that sounds fun too" she said and smiled it wasnt long before they was at class she entered biding him a short farewell but met him again at lunch waving and brining her some more healthy stuff "oh hoshi you shouldnt have" she said

she kissed back and caressed him wanting him again but was afraid he leave her again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:02 pm

miroku smiled feeling it and said "yes it does. so does mine." he put hers on heis chest. he smirke dwhen she swatted his hand away. he leaned forward and kissed her lightly geting revenge back by squeezing her breast where his hand was place. his other hand wraped around her waist and pulled her to where she was up agaisnt him.

sango laid backexposing herself and said "claim whats rightfully yours my love."

hoshi said "that sounds like fun. i think my parents are throughing me a party.

inuyasha saw her flat belly. he could tell she enjoyed his young. inuyasah put a hand on her belly. she looked so much like kagome. he leaned forward to kiss her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:54 pm

she put her hand on her heart then said. "well its beating pretty fast." she said slowly to him. then eeped as he squeezed her ass and her tail. she swatted his hand with her tail after he caressed it but her look said it was revenge not anger.

shippo moaned and thrusted against her hand wanting to be inside her again.

"well after class was over i was going out with my friends then go home nd hang up my deploma" she said omitting the part about her sex party with inuyasha that night.

she nodded "i had twins a boy and a girl" she said as she smoothed her clothes showing him her flat belly which housed his young so long ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:23 pm

miroku said "i know its sudden. just tell me whats in your heart." he squeezed her butt and rubbed her tail. she could sense she will like what she see under his robe.

sago blushed and said "my my someones excited." she smiked as she reached down to stroke him. hopeing toi encourage him to take her again.

hoshi listened and said "so how you gonna celebrate anyway its never to early to plan your future." he smiled at her and said "sure i would like that."

inuyasha said "well im happy they are happy. so i heard your the only one in the village i pregnanted with more than one child. i think that goes to show how special you are to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:45 am

"well i dont know its a bit sudden to know" she said her tail swishing tickling his hand.

shippou mmed back and pressed his body to hers letting her feel every inch of him, as well as feel what the sensation did to him.

kagome smiled "well after graduation im going to celebrate and i dunno bout collage yet but i got all summer to think it over right now im just liveng day by day" she said "say want to study together?" she asked him

she smiled "they wait for their arranged marrages from other villages or their true love to come for them" she said to inuyasha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:07 am

mrioku smiled as he said "well you know know the question is how do you feel about it." he smiled as his hand went to her butt

sango mmed and pushe dher breasts into his hands kissing him back as she desired him she felt so complete with him.

hoshi smiled and said "im good i been studying hard for finals. so what are you doing after graduation you goign to college. i know you have some really big dreams. i just hope you stay healthy."

inuyasha said "well i am sorry i easnt here. what about the daughters. sorry to hear about your man dieing. i have missed you the most our of all the women. afterall you were my first." he smiled at her puting his hand in hers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:21 am

she was a bit shocked at the kiss then smiled "thanks miroku " she said "i never knew you felt that way about me" she said

shippo kept holding her giving her a tighter squeeze aas the bond sealed them together he cupped her breast gently as he kissed her now that he knew the love wasnt wrong that mating her wasnt wrong he desired her again

kagome smiled to him i am" she said "and how have yo been?" she asked him "last time i saw you was before the weekend" (the days she spent with inuyasha)

the girl nodded "when the men from other villages felt the power here they investigated and soon everyone was wed its not cause they hate you its cause if we didnt we would been killed so to save our lives and the lives of the children everyone got married the village had enough men for everyone except me i was supposed to marry too but the boy that was to be mine was killed in another village thanks for comming back i wish you could met our child but all sons were sent away when they reached puberty"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:43 pm

miroku said "well its all true." he looked at her and said "i thought no one would ever accept my offer.. you have made me happy ayame." he step forward and kissed her gently this time

sango snuggled with him and kissed him happy he accepted her. as he did shippo could feel the bond completely seal them as mates.

hoshi said "hey kagome you look happy."

inuasha thought he was seeing kagome and walked up to her seeing she was lonely and said "hi you okay.," he sat with her he was kinda sad that the woman had other man. he thought they all belong to him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:35 pm

ayame blushed to his words "you say the sweetest things" she said

shipou smiled to her words and nodded and hugged her "sango" he said as he held her to him in a loving embrace

kagome went to school wearing the kimono under her school uniform glad it was the last week of school on her way there she met hoshi the sweet boy who had a crush on her

*fuedal era - village*

the women greeted him all of them penent again some taking them hoping the demons blood would be passed to the men who took them only inuyashas first who grown into a beautiful woman and looking alot like kagome had went unwed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:47 pm

sango said "no they are feelign of love for your mateand elover.' she blushed as she said "follow your heart my love."

miroku said "i dont care if your a demon. people may not understand it though. witch i dont care. you a beautiful you she wolf who i have alway have respected and cared for."

inuyasha rested as well. he woke the next morning and had great morning sex. he kissed her after they checked out. i love you here he took off his top part of his rob and said "this will keep you warm and areminder of me til i return." he kissed her deeply reluctanly leavign her he was soo jumping down thw well to check on the village unaware the woman had given birth and his children had grown the male went out looking for mates the daughters waited for a mate and the woman wait for inuyasha to return. they soon saw him coming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infinite.mystic
Hell Poster
Hell Poster

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:38 pm

"then my feelings are alll feelings of love nd a lover not love as in mom or aunt?" he asked her he wanted to be sure he wanted her but didnt want to be for the wrong reason

ayame smile "no its okay i just never thoguht you would even consider asking since im a demon" she said

"alright" she said kissing him again "then good luck to both of us" she said then curled up to get some well needed sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howling_moon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:34 pm

inuyash blushed and said "i dont think your mom be happy about that you got finals and you should concentrate. i know how much schools means to you. i want you to have everything. so if i have to sacrifice alittle moretime i will. " inuyasha was being very respectful to his mate. he said "plus by the time your done with school i should be done with repairs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next