Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:50 pm

The questions asked, Alex took a while as he was in deep thought at the moment, "let me think, I like cats and I like to draw," he answered and showed Kara his drawing of cute kittens sleeping in the basket.

~~~~~~~~~~

Normally Kiba is not use to loving manner or kind affectionate acts, so when Sam that he was quite shocked but hold away the light whimper. "Sorry I'm not used to that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7680
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:26 pm

kara laughed again and felt good to be with alxe then she smiled at him."so what do u like to do "she asked.
~~~
sam smiled.."am so sorry about that ..i wish i could do any thing to help"she said huging him and peting his head .to try and make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:16 pm

Quickly Alex took a liking towards Kara as she become all the more friendly with him, “she’s so cute,” he said to himself, “okay… after class. I’d happy to show you around.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The start of the day left Kiba feeling a little bitter and lonely, which a friend would be good to talk to if only he had one. That’s when his attention turn to Sam when they cross paths once again, “let’s just say… I’ve been dumped.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:06 pm

kara and alixe were alughing and then she looked at him."am ok i think"she said wacthing kiba leave thne looked at him"i kinad likeing it "she said laughing .thenshe noded"ok after class.ok"she said drawing more
~~~~
the shewold was walking to a nother class thne bumps in to kiba again she was were a jum t-shirt and shorts and her hair in a high pony tail.name by sam."oh hi again kiba ...you look down ."she said smiling very happy.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:00 pm

At all her jokes Alex smiled and chuckled lightly while drawing, “I’m doing good but how about you? Do you like this school? I know your new so how about I show you around?” In the back Kiba growled, “I don’t have to deal with this shit,” that in mind he got up and left the classroom, with the teachers permission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:55 pm

kara smiled and started to make funy jokes and make alex laugh"so how are you"she said starteing to draw and looking at him with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Alex smiled to find he got his way. In truth… Alex had his eyes on Kara as she first came into the classroom, “it’s nice to meet you Kara, I hope we can become go friends then just class partners.” As for Kiba he tried not to look to Kara as she became friendly with Alex. It did make him jealous but didn’t show it, “maybe I should accept that wolf girl as my mate. Kara hates me anyway,” so at the end of class Kiba will look for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:44 pm

the techer noded "ok ..tiba trade with alex"she said wacthing alex siting next to kara .kara smiled and felt better."hi am kara "she smiled .then when kiba sat next to a guy that was asleep in clasa ny way.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:42 pm

As well with Kara, Kiba growled and then shouted: “I don’t what to be anywhere near her, if I have to have a partner then trade somebody with her.” From the many students in the class, a handsome Youngman stood with his hand raised up, “teacher… if you don’t mind, how about I trade with him?” Blond hair, blue eyes, peach cream colored skin, lean muscular build, and tall who goes by the name Alex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:33 pm

kara looked at him and gralwed.then techer then shock her head"am sorry ..kiba .but working with a person is part of your grad and you kinda have to sit nexted to her..every one has your paner to be siting nexted to am sorry"she said looking at him,
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:30 pm

The picture Kara drew, angered Kiba from the way she draw himself biting his own tail, “your so immature,” he whispered to Kara and decided to remove himself and sit elsewhere away from Kara. “Sorry Miss, me and her don’t get along well, also… I do much better if I draw alone,” he said to the teacher to refuse the partnership she tried to set up with Kara and Kiba.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:19 pm

the techer was a lovley women and smiled and claped once kiba drawed his on the bored."lovely lovey..work"she said smiling thne she asked kara to draw and show to the class.kara noded and showed every one her drawing it was a cute anime drawing of kiba biting on his tail with a little heart around it the techer alughed "sooo cuuutee"she said clapeing again ."i say kiba and kara sould work to geather for a art project were going to be working on for the nexted 2 weeks "she said laughing .kara said nothing as she sat back down,
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:15 pm

Of all classes… art is the one Kiba hates, but furthermore which made things worse off, he was sat next to Kara. He didn’t want to see her right now as he is still upset with her, and more so mad with himself for making her cry, even though he didn’t look at her once when parting. At the start of class he showed his skill in penmanship draw the teacher as his model with grate detail. So why dose her hate art class if hes so good at it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:06 pm

kara pushed him and gralweed"fine go i dont need you"she said then the bell rang for nexted class .but she turned and a sad face came up on her."w-what"she said then she turned around and walked away to her nexted class .kara was trying not to cry..she loved him and then she saw him face to face again they had next class to gether.they had art nexted and kara looked at him ..and said not a word ..funny thing is the techer made them sit to gether as a team ..kara siad nothing is why she liked art ..kara took out a paper and pin and started to draw little chibis
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:01 pm

“I don’t have to put up with this shit,” he shouted back with a long growl, letting Kara go off on her own while he went to his next class, “by the way Kara… since you don’t want me as your mate… maybe I will fuck the wolf girl, she wants to be my mate.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:54 pm

kara was walking to the room the tesher told her to go then felt kibas hand on her arm and grawledshe with her right hand she slaped him hard."go fuck that wolf girl you were talking to and go away you horny bastered "she yelled she saw kiba talking to a nother girl and she did not like it at all.thne she looked at him agina"look i dont like school i never did and i love sleeping so go fuck your self and leave me alone "she yelled walking away.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:50 pm

A silent growl uttered from the core of Kiba’s throat, pass the lips due to Kara refusing to apologies to the teacher as told from him. As she was excused Kiba followed her down the hallway, long enough where they are alone and grabbed her arm, “stop making trouble, I leave you alone for a few minutes and your already starting up shit, what the hell is wrong with you, we have to keep a low profile.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:39 pm

the wolf girl laughed and noded "i understand see you at PE"she said walking off then kara saw kiba reacons when she had said that mad her laugh a little then she looked out the window"no ,am not saying sorrry and your not going to make me "kara siad .putingher arm over her chest .the techer took a deep breath and gave her a paper."go to OCI and dont come out till your soorrry"kara smiled "ok"she said taking the paper and walking away ."bye kiba"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:33 pm

In truth Kiba is in need of a friend however, this wasn’t the best of time. Across the hall his ears picked up a high pitch shouting, “WHAT ID YOU SAY TO ME!?” Kara using such colorful words, telling the teacher to fuck himself brought the rage out. “Son-of-a-bitch… first day of school and she’s already getting into trouble,” said Kiba, “listen… who ever you are, can we talk later about this, I’m have a job to do,” with that said he went to the classroom and found Kara. “Sorry teacher, she in a pissy mood, but Kara… say your sorry.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:50 pm

kara was still a sleep in her class but the shewolf did not wanted to give up on him."look if we cant be mates can we be at lest friends?"she asked smiling at him ..
meanwhile kara was a waken by the techer to wake up.but kara did not like it ."go fuck your self"she said then the techer told her to stand out side and kara got up and stand out side"soo wurth it"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Coming from the main office Kiba submitted the paperwork which would officially make him and Kara students of the school. Of course after that matter was settled, he would have to go to his first class where likely Kara is waiting for him, however he found himself lingering in the hallways and a slow walk. He didn't feel like being around her after what happened this morning. That's when this mysterious girl approached him knowing his name, "what do you want," he said it so suspiciously until she revealed him of his mother appointing her as his mate. "I'm sorry but it not the right time, besides I don't think I would want a mate."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:55 pm

kara walked to call and felt bad for what she said then once the bell rang to go to the first class kara got there and looked every were for kiba ..'i wonder were is he?'she asked her self then fell a sleep in class .later kiba was walking in the halls to fine him self a nother wolf girl .then she stoped him."wait are you kiba .hi your mother broght me here .am your new mate "she said in a sweet voice she waqs very kind to see kiba .as for kara she was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Does she not have any idea how she carries her own words? It really scares Kiba's heart to hear her say that they are not mates, "I get it, it was only in the heat of the moment and nothing else," thought was very disappointing to the point of himself feeling very depressed, "fine... you go on ahead to class, I'll go to the admissions office to hand in our transfer papers." Doing with what was said, Kiba went his way leaving Kara on her own without another word or look, feeling quite mad at her right now, "maybe mom was right," he thought to himself while walking down the hallways of the school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:53 am

kara gave him a grawle "am not your mate"she yelled geting off then walking away "there is your paper to go to your frist class got it?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:43 am

The ability to take flight over jumping rooftop to rooftop, helped manage to bring the male werewolf and the neko-girl on time to their first day of school. "See... I got us here on time and early, so you were panicking over nothing," grinning so smugly feeling proud of himself, Kiba pinched Kara's cheeks lightly with a pull. "You need to learn to relax and trust me, I know what I'm doing, why would I want to disappoint my mate?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   

Back to top Go down

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next