Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7748
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:05 pm

kara swollowed the cream and took a deep breath.and waited for kiba to get dressed .then clam on kibas back and flow though the air lucky kara got both there class

kibas classes
1 class = reading =205
2 class=art=303
3 class=gym=901
4 class=math=133
5 class= sciences=556
6 class=wold history=226

kara
1 class=reading=205
2class =art=303
3 class=cooking=934
4 class=math=133
5 class=sciences=556
6 class =anamain=910
kara gave kibas his list and landed on the roof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1877
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:48 pm

Her milking made him let it all out and thusly his creamy cum came pour into Kara’s mouth like last night. “Much better,” he whispered feeling quite satisfied, unlike Kara when she notices their running late, “don’t worry about it,” he said while getting dress. Kiba gathered their belongings they need for school before taking Kara by the hand, leading her outside and from the apartment area. Once he felt their alone, Kiba then kneeled down, “claim on my back… Kara.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:42 pm

kara blushed and said nothing .as she sucked as fast as she can in the end she felt his cum in her mouth and got up swollowing his cum and replayed."...not my falt dame hormmons "she said looking at him."there get ready ass."then she looked at the time"shit its 7:44 school starts at 8 were so not going to make it .ohh its your falt for being a hornny dog."she yelled
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Though she said their not mates, Kiba still hadn’t given up, “then why did you have sex with me. And you did say you loved me.” Kiba moan deeply and took Kara by the back of her head to bring himself back into her mouth, “it’s coming,” he whispered as he felt the climax rising , “mmmm… I’m… I’m coming ahhhh…”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:25 pm

kara started to suck on him in to a deep though loveing his cock and with her free hand playing with his balls .kara then moved a way from kibas dick and looked away."i said we were not mates "she said blushing. alittle more
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:23 pm

It felt good, moreover… much better then his own hands, “mmmm…” came his moan before looking down to find her blushing, “it’s nothing to be embarrassed about, we’re mates and this is what mates do with each other, so please… go deep and make it feel good.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:20 pm

kara blushed more and saw the water wash off the soup off his long cock .kara got down and started to lick him and blushed doing so.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:16 pm

At her blushing Kiba grin and said: "I know what you can do," playfully he said. "Remember last night when you helped me? You did a very good job using your mouth."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:07 pm

kara looked down and blushed .and shock her head."what do u want me to do..am not good at any thing?"she said blushing even more.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:04 pm

The only part of his body that was all soapy, is the area down under. Caressing the balls and stroking the whole length, until distracted by a playful neko who’s making fun, “it wouldn’t take so long if I’d had help,” he shouted, “at least give me some privacy, but if your going to stay then help me out so it can get done quickly.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:48 pm

kara laughed at the way he looked and eat allof her food .a little while later kara was in her clothing and ready to go ..kara got bored and walked in to th shower ."are you done yet fucking your self?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Her teasing only made Kiba growl low but angrily, “I’ll be in the shower, taking… a very loooong shower,” doing so not only to wash up, but also… to jack-off till he loses his arousal after undressing and steping into the shower stall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:29 pm

kara smiled and looked at him with a evil smile"yupe and you cant stop meheheh"she said biting on a egg.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:27 pm

How he wish she hadn’t come into the kitchen like that, wet and only wearing a towel. It was bad enough he already aroused so teasing him further didn’t help at all, “your teasing me again, aren’t you?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:17 pm

kara smiled "its called moking you haha"kara said geting up and going to the shower."thanks.kiba"she said geting the water ready .kara put soup all over her sweet body and also her hair .then a little later kara got a tawled and walked to the kitchen .and smiled seeing th food"all right nice work kiba am so hungry i'll do any thing for food "kara smiled
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:12 pm

A long frustrated sigh escaped from the werewolf long muzzle from hearing Kara’s refusal to her mates suggestion, “males usually get morning arousal, so it dose me no good undressing you if it only gets me harder without the satisfaction of release.” Despite Kiba’s complaint, still he proceeded to undress her and got a good look at her body, “I’ll get breakfast ready, so why not take a shower at the meantime.” With that said Kiba felt the bedroom and head into the kitchen, cooking up ham, sunny side up eggs, bacon, sausage, hash-browns, and toast, and grappa fruit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:49 pm

kara laughed so hard once he was on the floor "you look funny as hell"then felt him on top of her kara blushed and pushed him off "not now mutt face .we have work to do "she said geting up "i have to dress in to are school clothing"she said and looked at kiba "but if you want you can take off my clothing for me"she asked playfully
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Sleeping with the loved one brought Kiba to rest peacefully throughout the night and even into the up coming morning. That until being splashed with cold water. “Kiba jumped out of bed and rolled around on the floor, “KARA!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!” he shouted. Dogs don’t mind water, but being cold and wet they all hated. “Since you when through the trouble of waking me up…” he grabbed her and through Kara on the bed and got on top of her, “how about a quicky before we go?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:30 pm

kara blushed feeling hug her back kara prred very cute to him and felt more worm .then when to deep sleep .sadly she did not hear what kiba said to her but kara knew he loves her .the nexted day was no on kara woke up first and got up and looked bakc at kiba .kara walked in to the bath room and back out to dum a buckit of water on to kibas face and laughed at his recall "wake up .mut face .time for school.!!"she laughed
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:24 pm

Kiba thought it would be best to leave Kara alone, when hearing her leave the apartment at the sound of her stepping out. By the time she got back Kiba was asleep, until she crawl into bed with him. And as she’d cuddled up with him, Kiba did the same to us his fur to keep her warm, “Kara… you are my mate and I wish not to have any other but you. I love you… now and forever,” he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:50 pm

kara hard the hole thing out side the door and said nothing about it.kara knew kiba was no longer in heat .nether was kara .kara took a deep breath and whent to by them some school clothing .kara came back at 1 in the morning and open the door and put the clothing on the shelf for them to put on for tomorw good thing kara buy them both some school stoff form them .and some books and a hand bag .kara walked in to kibas room to see him a sleep 'new mates .kara though about .if he is geting a new mate and so am i ?i dont want no one but him.she said in her mind then.kara got on to the bed and sleeped next to him and cuddled him .and kara fell a sleep as well
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:45 pm

This really came at a bad time, as the new found lovers are enjoying each other's company in their lovemaking. He didn't want Kara to leave the room as she did so, even though he was talking with his mother on the phone. "Yes mom," he grunted angrily, "I was worried what you were doing right now with Kara-chan, but that's not why I called you. I called to inform you that I found you a mate Kiba-kun," but still he didn't want one sense Kiba feels strongly that Kara is his mate. "I thought I told you I don't want anyone else but Kara," Kiba replied, "I'm sorry but you have no choice in the matter, we can't force this on Kara, you two may think you're in love with each other, but it's only lust since you two are in heat. By tomorrow you may not hold the same feelings you have right now, and the same goes for her. So it better with your new mates and you find that I'm right." Kiba didn't say anything back but hang up the phone and turn it off so he wouldn't receive any more calls. He lied himself on the bed and became very angry, enough where he lost his arouse and his cock slip back inside his sheath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:22 pm

kara got off of kiba and noded "ok here "she said geting of his cock and siting on the bed .kiba was still hard and kara just looked away and when to the other room for kiba to talk to his mother alone
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Again her dirty words enforce the lust and fulfilled Kara's wish. A stronghold came over her hips as likely she would also feel him pounding away at her inners, which rocked the bed and sent shockwaves throughout her entire body. As much as she loved the sensation Kiba loved it more since he is having sex with a mate he wishes to be. Until the mood was spoiled at the sound of the phone, likely to be his mother calling, "Kara-chan is that you? Is Kiba-kun with you," she asked, "let me talk to him, it's important."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:09 pm

kara smiled as she when on all fours and felt his cock in side her again .kara started to moaned loud ."ah ah yess kiba ,fuck me harder .i love the way your cock feels in side me"kara maoned out loud loveing the sex .kara then felt him going faster and more powerful trusts then out of no were the phone rang .kara grabed the phone .it was kiba mother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   

Back to top Go down

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next