Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:12 pm

"Damn hormones," with those words Kiba growled in anger, angry with himself for lossing control. After she ran out he'd cleaned up and turned off the slower, before leaving the bathroom as well. This was strange being with her now, "I'm going out to get something to eat," he called out, "do you want anything while I'm out?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7680
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:56 pm

kara then felt his toung on her bleeding area ,and blushed."why are you doing this?"she asked then got closer to him .like see was about to kiss him .then she slaped her self for about to kiss him .and got out"what am i doingg"she yelled runing out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:53 pm

It was quite confusing to Kiba, feeling concern over a person for the first time in his life, when Kara began to bleed. At that Kiba came closer for a look at first, and then... taking his tongue he applied it to the wounded area, licking the same way of a wolf treating his hurt mate. "Way am I doing this," he asked himself while continuing to nurse her wound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:45 pm

kara blushed very light and then felt hurt "ouch"she yelled.she forgot she got staped on the shoulder by that guy .now it was bleeding "i forogt that man staped me"she said while the blood is comeing out too much."dont worry about it .its just blood"she said blushing and then felt his lovely sent wanting to mate with him.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:41 pm

Really... he was only joking, that was only meant to tease. Surly Kiba thought Kara would snap like usual, but instead she welcome the idea if she were a completely different person. "What the hell!? Did she pull a 180 or something," he asked himself. Regardless Kiba went ahead and began washing her back, and seeing a little of her body she looked more then cute, sexy despite her small size. "Okay I'm done here," he said and stopped. He felt strange, like he wanted to mate with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:19 pm

kara then turned and let him wached her back .and blushed .she felt like she was going in to heat .but she stoped her self.for doing so
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:15 pm

"I was only joking," he said and chuckled more, "but if you insist, turn around and I'll wash your back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:09 pm

kara then blushed"fine"she said that if he can wash her back.and then she said nothing .kara breast was big .as she covered them
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Her reaction was priceless, so it made Kiba snicker when seeing her face turn flush red. After getting himself dress Kiba came back to the door, further teasing Kara, "you want me to wash your back," he ask in a snicker, "did you like what saw?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:53 pm

kara face looked like a charri .she then saw his larg member."am not a perv"she said looking away and grabing her clothing and geting the water ready"am going to take a shower"she said slaming the door
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:48 pm

As she came into the bathroom, Kiba step out of the shower completely naked for all to see, and Kara would see everything. "Knock next time," he said while drying off and drop the towel over her head. "Pervert..." came his whisper and walked passed her, coming into the living to dress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:39 pm

while he was in the shower kara got up and looked around"what ..oh i must have sleeped"she said walking around.
then went to the bath room and saw kiba .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:33 pm

He heard Kara talk to her sleep, calling his name out but Kiba thought nothing of it. Instead and at the mean time he turned back into his human from, in order to take a long hot shower to wash of the blood from his body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:19 pm

kara was still alseep .purring like a cute cat..then she started to talk in her sleep"tiba"she side sweet in her sleep
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:17 pm

"She's actually quite nice, and cute when she's not being a bitch," he muttered as she slept. Kiba carried her till then reach their designation, being a small apparent complex on the west side of town. "Room 13B," he said as he came to the door and used the key. Once inside he took Kara off his back and placed her on the floor, along with his bag to be used as a pillow for her. All to not wake her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:01 pm

kara got on his back.and site there.a little while later .kara was fast alseep on his fur.she was smileing in her sleep.she looked like a cute cat doing so.but she felt something in side her heart about kiba but she just forgot about it.and tryed to sleep more .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:58 pm

She did seem quite cute, which made Kiba blush some when Kara approach with they lonely look. But then a growled softly in annoyance when she called him a good boy. "Let's just go," he said as he crouched down, so Kara can get back on his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:51 pm

kara said nothing .she crosted her arms and gralwed.then walked to him"yess i am"she said very cute .then looked in his eyes "good boy"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:48 pm

And times like these when mothers knows best, Kiba's mom happened to call him up by phone, to see if the plan is coming along without problems. "Kiba-kun... is Kara-chan with you. Remember not to lose her, or else... Mamas going to punish you severely." A chill ran up the spine even though he was in his werewolf form. So he had no choice but to track Kara down which was very easy. Her lovely scent was still fresh so he followed her and found her. "Look what I found, a lost little kittens. You don't know where you're going do you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:36 pm

kara then ..got lost ."fuck were am i going to go now.dam it i think leveing was a bad idea"she said to her self
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Sadly he didn't hear her say sorry, after Kara had jumped from the roof and came walking the street. Kiba only snarl and continued on his way. But did she know where to go? Did she know where the new apartment is to where they'll be living together?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:23 pm

kara the gralwed"well then "she said "i can go with out you"she said walking away from him then on the side of the roof she fell of and landed on her feet like a cat"bye she yelled"and walked away.but she was lieing about his smell she kinda liked it"am sorry"she said very soft for him not to hear as she walked away with her bag.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:20 pm

The kicking to his ribs was really testing his patients, so when she use indignant words in which calling him a mut and the perverts brought Kiba to a standstill on top of one roof. He then took her off his back and dropped Kara on her butt, "fine... you can walk the rest of the way if you're worried about yourself stinking of my fur. And by the way, it only look like I was blushing but in fact I was holding my breath, I couldn't stand the smell of your ass in my face." But he was lying, he won't admit it but he likes the way she smell, moreover her cute ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 pm

kara then kicked him .and said "i saw you blush you perv"she yelled then .smiled"you know i cant wait till i get off you .you smell like dog.YUCK"she yelled trying to see if he would get off ,but there was no way so she had to handle the smell of wet dog tilll the rid was over
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Kiba didn't listen to her first pleading when Kara said she's afraid of heights and kept going, jumping rooftop to rooftop. Still her skirt rises which Kiba got a good look at her panties, so naturally he blush before setting her on his back, so the wind wouldn't blow on her so much. "Don't get use to the piggyback ride small fry, I'm only once."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   

Back to top Go down

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next