Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:28 pm

His heart felt like it was about to explode, hearing her say how much she loves him so. Moreover… when finally hearing the words he want to hear, happily he gasp and whimpered like a dog, “you do? Really?” She wants to be his mate, Kiba was so over joy in tears. “Kara…” kissing her deeply and held her tight. “Yes… yes be my mate.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7680
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:13 pm

kara layed on the bed and smiled at him,then she looked at him and kissed him lips ."i i love you too i always did when we made love i loved you..i love you"she said holding him closer to her."i ...i want to be your mate"she said blushing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Hearing her say those words as she meant it, Kiba kissed her more in a loving way, holding her in his arms and lied on the bed with her, "I want to be with you... forever Kara, your all I need. I love you. I was in love with you since the first time I saw you, despite the way I acted and I'm sorry for be so mean to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:55 pm

kara blushed more and could not belive it but once he told her what was roung she hear that she was in love with him kara looked at him and blushed ."i...am in love with you"she said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Kiba placed an hand on her chest and felt it was pounding hard, "there's nothing wrong with your heart, it's expression true feelings." He hug her more with a loving lick to her cheek, :it's becouse you love me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:54 pm

kara eyes open wid and started to cry .she felt odd .her heart beet very hard on her chest .like she was in deep love and as for her body started to heal on its own as she looked up at kiba . and smiled and also was still crying"i ...i feel odd my heart is hurting but not in a bad way"she said holding him close
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:51 pm

“But I’m not like that,” he whispered, “when a wolf mates… it for life. So I can’t betray you, it’s my nature not to.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:17 pm

kara blushed still in his arms and nodeding"why ...and am scared u might betry me ..i have fallen in love before and bean hurt ..very hard.."she said crying.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Kiba didn’t seem to understand, “but why can’t you be honest with me? Are you afraid I my betray you someday? I won’t do you know why I won’t?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:08 pm

kara looked at him and kissed him again"i love you too and .remeber am only bitchy is why am trying not show u how i really feel about u my love"she said then blushed
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:00 pm

He just didn’t get her. One minute she me and all of the sudden she’s sorry with an affectionate kiss. This being he couldn’t say mad at her, so hold her tightly in his arms, “Kara… I love you… I love you so damn much I’d do anything for you. I don’t mind you getting a bit bitchy form time to time but just… don’t do that so much… please it just hurts me.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:48 pm

kara looked looked at him and was shocked that he was mad kara then got out of bed and runed up and kissed him ."am so so sorry"she said holding him close ."thank you .am sorry am acting like a bithc"she yelled
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:35 pm

“Yes… I do love,” he shouted in anger from the way Kara said it, making Kiba out as a liar, “a werewolf who gives blood is a big deal, but I’m soooo sorry I saved your life and wasted my blood on you.” With those words he growl angry, “just so you know… it can be reversed, so you don’t have to bitch out on me.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:16 pm

kara looked at him and blushed ."u you love me ..yea right and i would rather die"she gralwed.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:13 pm

Not the reaction he wanted but did expected the outcome of her yelling. For awhile Kiba remained silent until Kara calmed down, “it was either this or let you die, and… I love you too damn much it would kill me if you’d died.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:54 pm

kara looked down to see him and then back at her finger tipps then once she heared kiba said he gave her some blood.she yelled "ahhhh nnow am a mut like u ahhh "she yelled shacking her head back and forth. yelling .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:52 pm

As the sleeper awaken, she’ll find her loving werewolf beside her to watch over Kara, besides herself turning into a slightly new form. “Kara…” Kiba whispered in a sigh of relief to find she alright, “I’m sorry, there was no other choice but to give you my blood, so… that is why you are now half neko… half wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:45 pm

kara did not know were she was .she was still out colded but then she heared with useing her cat ears."am ...going to be a werewolf"she said to her self mind.then she looked up and smiled."i i i lvoe u"she said again in her dream till she got up in a white room in a white bed.she looked to the right and left then the wolf and neko blood was trying to mix as u could see a normal cat tail geting very big and more fluffyer (al most like sesshomarus tail)and her ears more bigger and with a ponit in the up.then she looked at her hands and blushed"w..what,,"she said blusheing
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:41 pm

All Kiba can do is wait for the best or the worst outcome as the doctor worked. He manage to stop to bleeding but she lost too much blood which Kiba notice, “she needs blood so use mine.” Werewolves blood are know to heal our quickly, but theres is the risk of others becoming half werewolves. None the less the doctor went ahead and started drowning blood to give to Kara, and by now she should feel energized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:22 pm

kara was still shacking hard as she felt cold as well her heart beet was low very low .kara knew on one would want her .kara took a deep beath in her head and wanted tog et up but she could not she was bleeding more and more as it she was drowning in her own blood.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:19 pm

“No… no Kara…” Kiba feared the worst see her bleed from the mouth and passed out. So with no choice he took her, jumping to rooftop to rooftop till he took Kara to a hospital. After dropping her off in a room he grab a doctor in secrete, “I need your help,” he said to the doctor as the doctor was surprisingly calm being face to face with a werewolf. And taking her to Kara he had a look, “she need surgery,” he said and started to operate to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:10 pm

kara started to cry as she looked at him cry and was in love ."kara "she said as she took a deep breath and was bleeding from her mouth ..then she looked at him and got in to deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Hearing her words, tears ran down his eyes as he held her tight, "I... I love you... I love you, I love you! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KARA!" Out came his words before his wolf lips kissed her, "I'll never let you go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:02 pm

shany was loseing her breath as she looked at him she was shocked and shimed as her painic actack was acting on her .kara smiled and yelled."i-i-i love you kibaaaa"she yelled for for geting uncontes
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:46 pm

“What’s… what’s going on…” he asked himself as Kara’s body was all in a shivers. All Kiba felt to do at this moment is to hold her as his thick fur warmed her body. “Please… be better. No mean what happens between us… I don’t care if you don’t love me but I love you… Kara.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   

Back to top Go down

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next