Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

Number of posts : 7675
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:13 pm

kara was not breathing her panick actack was geting bad at the scecon as her hole body was shivering cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shany332.deviantart.com/
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:11 pm

"Kara... wants wrong?" He saw her looking a little dizzy from the loss of blood when she was cut, so Kiba took her in his arms before she fell over, "Kara... Kara, "he jumped down the window to get to the nurses office on the ground floor, laying her now the bed and treated her wounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:03 pm

kara saw kiba very fast too fast kara did not tell him she get panick actack very easlys kara did not move and did nothing but started to shack and then feel to the floor and shacked more and more her eyes geting more red and her body geting cold and her heart geting louder and louder her breathing was low and she was not breathing at all
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:00 pm

The smell of blood was in the air, which Kiba picked up on. He knew it was Kara’s blood he smell and came rushing in to find her being attacked. Truing into a werewolf once again, the clothes ripped from his body before he mauled the man to death within his shape fangs. Then facing Kara he wiped the blood from his mouth, “go to the nurse office,” he said, “I’ll clean this mess up.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:38 pm

kara grlawed and mew loud when she felt the blood on her arm "ouch"she said as she took out a knife of her own as she cut him as well"its on "she yelled
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:33 pm

“What I’m going to do to you? I was hired to kill you. I don’t know who you pissed off but they really want you dead.” he’d tried getting her to the roof where Kiba is at the moment, till he was overpower when his air was grab and thrown to the floor. However with the blade her cut her arm, “now your going to get it bitch!!!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:18 pm

kara did as he said as she walked with him and out of the rest room."w-wjhat are you going to do to me please ..am sorry "she ppred she could not belive she got soft kara then grabed his hair and pushed him to the floor .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:15 pm

This really came at a bad time while Kiba is now away from Kara who he should be protecting. Instead as she was alone in the restroom a man came and griped her by the arm, “your coming with me,” he said while placing a sharp blade near her throat, “do make any sudden movement girl, now move!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:45 pm

kara laughed at alix joks then walked to class she was already in gym but she felt lost and sad .."am sorry"she said to her self she knew kiba was sad and loved her .but she was again to shy and was to mean ...kara then told the techer she wanted to go to the rest room .and she did .once she got to the rest room she looked to her left to see a man .but kara did not care she when to the rest room to go, but she did not she was crying behind the door "am sory kiba .."she pprred till she looked up to see the man again."can i help you?"kara asked as the man grabed her by the sides.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Kara should have used her words more carefully when saying she doesn’t like Kiba, brought hope for Alex to make her his girlfriend since she isn’t seeing anyone. Moreover Kiba overheard from the corner of the hallway unnoticed, thus he felt heartbroken, “so it was only in the heat of the moment. Now crushed he couldn’t go to his next class and went to the rooftop of the school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:12 pm

kara smiled and looked at him and huged back".am glad your by friend"she said then looked at him again abd blushed."umm.i ..."she said looking to the side and back at him."i dont like him.."she said looking at him,but in her heart she loved kiba .kara got out and smiled ok nexted call she said walking away.but as soon as she walked there a techer stoped her and wanted her to come to the gym .to check if she was aboul to run at a right speed.kara noded and waved bye to alex then kara walked in to the gym and saw kiba runing laps/
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Alex likes that Kara see him as a friend but in his heart… he likes her more then a friend, can I ask you some? That Kiba guy… is he… your boyfriend?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiba let Sam go her way to the next class or with something that is important, none the less he felt to get to his next class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:29 pm

kara smiled and laughed and gave a sweet mew."yess there soft"she said laughing..and playing with his hari"your soft to hahah"she laughed .she missed kiba ..but she knew alex was her best friend.
~~~
sam noded and smiled."i understand..."she said loooking at the time and gasped."oh my i have to go..i have to run.bye"she yelled runing away.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:11 pm

At first sight of her catlike ears, Alex's eyes widen in delight, all the while his smile form on his lips, "cute Kara... your so cute." In excitement hands reached out to touch, creasing so gently until Alex realized he did so without first asking permission, "I'm sorry, I got a little carried way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He had to be sure first since it didn't feel right. Though Kara doesn't see Kiba as a mate, he feels she is after what happened last night. "I have to be sure first. I need to know if I mean anything to her, so... if you don't mind Sam... I like to ask if you could wait until tomorrow. Then I'll give you an answer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:05 pm

kara smiled and showed him her cat ears"likey"she laugehd
~~~~~~
sam smiled"i want to amke you feel happy that and i wont do that"sam said huging him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:55 pm

Alex took Kara by the hand and took into the much privet area of the school, within the halls hardly anyone goes, “it should be fine here.”

~~~~~~~~

Kiba took a deep breath when being asked such a personal question, “she was… my first so I thought she wanted to be my mate. But… she told me it was only in the heat of the moment.” With those words Kiba looked quite sad until Sam kissed him, “W-what are you doing,” though shocked it did help, “we don’t know each other that well,” besides that he felt like he is cheating on Kara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:43 pm

kara noded and got her bags"ok ."she said walking out side nere a quite place.
~~
sam smiled and took a deep breath."do u like her..any way..i feel sorry for you ."then she got close to him and kissed him."there is that better?"she sadi with a smiled.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:37 pm

For a while… Alex kept looking to the clock, wishing for class to be over soon, which were the longest hour of his life. Once the bell had rang, he packed his things and looked to Kara, “can we good somewhere privet, so I can finally see your cat ears?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The way she used her words made Kiba blush and smiled, feeling quite flattered by her words, “well… usually I’m a bit of a bad boy, getting into fights all the time, until my mother had me do a job. If you don’t know… I’m a bodyguard for an annoying neko who got into trouble with some people who want her die.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:20 pm

kara smiled and was drawing with him ~~
~~
sam followed him there and huging him.."what about you talk about your self"she said smiling."and you look like a sexy man ..i dont see why some one like you to be dumped?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Back, Alex laugh and continued to draw as he waited for the bell, thus ending the class so he can finally see Kara with cat ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The roof seemed like a good idea, so by the hand he took Sam to the rooftop where they can be alone. “so…” Kiba wanted to talk but didn’t know what to talk about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:10 pm

kara laughed ."i know i look super cute in them she laughed

~~sam noded and smiled"no one is never on the roof in a little shack there i go there all the time to sleep"she said smiling
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:06 pm

Alex nodded in understanding why she’s cancelling her cat ear, “I understand, but I can hardly wait, you must look really cute.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“it’s… not true, I’m not a kind person,” he thought when Sam explained her feelings. A light gasp escaped his lips when she hugged him again. Thus he hugged her back and smiled lightly, “lets go somewhere and talk.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:01 pm

kara smiled and shock her head."after classok"she said smiling.
~~
sam smiled. and touched his face. "your very open minded and look very sweet ..i dont know you much but you look like a kind man .."she said huing him.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:58 pm

“Your… a neko,” he asked with much curiousness, “can I see your ears Kara?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiba never in his life felt so conflicted with himself. He still has feelings for Kara but she dose want him as a mate and Sam seems so open about it, “we just meet, so what is it you like about me?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanyflower
Devil Posters
Devil Posters

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:53 pm

kara looked at the drawing and yelled "awwww"she said laughing ..am a neko and i lovee drawing"she alughed .and drawed more with him.
~~sam looked at him and noded ."i understand"she said laughing..then looked at him "am sorry about your lover..and i wish to be your mate..i will care for you and..never mind..you'll say no any way."she said taking a deep breath
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   

Back to top Go down

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next